Are You Dead to Self?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Unfortunately because you don’t understand being chosen and predestined..

Satan's ministers will ruin yours.

Calvin will do it.... (and has), as that is why you are "all about Calvin"... day after day... @Ritajanice

Paul teaches that "the Ministers of Satan, come to you, and they teach , righteousness". Yet not according to The Truth.

In other words, they have a clear and clever theology, that "seems true" but has at its core, nothing but "false".

If you need an update on "who has had their faith ruined"..

See any , JW, or Mormon, or Calvinist, or Catholic.... and there are many many more..

Reactions: amigo de christo

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Satan's ministers will ruin yours.

Calvin will do it....

Paul teaches that "the Ministers of Satan, come to you, and they teach , righteousness". Yet not according to The Truth.

In other words, they have a clear and clever theology, that "seems true" but has at its core, nothing but "false".

If you need an update on "who has had their faith ruined"..

See any , JW, or Mormon, or Calvinist, or Catholic.... and there are many many more..
There is nowhere in scripture that teaches that God given faith can be destroyed.

The complete opposite in fact.

We have been Born Again of imperishable seed....that liveth and abideth forever!...

Our spirit has been Born Again, by the Living Holy Spirit?

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Listen, i appreciate that you are trying to sound "spiritual" and just want to argue.

Im not here for that..

-Thx
No, I am not here to argue, I’m here to post my belief the same as you.

Try not to get personal because my belief disagrees with yours...

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
There is nowhere in scripture that teaches that God given faith can be destroyed.

Paul teaches it as..

"WHO... has bewitched you, that YOU no longer obey the TRUTH"..

See, when you "no longer obey the truth" then you are obeying a LIE..

Welcome to : Calvinism...

And that just one doctrine of devils..there are many, but Calvinism is a major, as it has deceive quite possibly billions of people.
It even deceives unbelievers.

Its a very strong doctrine of devils....

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Paul teaches it as..

"WHO... has bewitched you, that YOU no longer obey the TRUTH"..

See, when you "no longer obey the truth" then you are obeying a LIE..

Welcome to : Calvinism...

And that just one doctrine of devils..there are many, but Calvinism is a major, as it has deceive quite possibly billions of people.
It even deceives unbelievers.

Its a very strong doctrine of devils....
None of this has got anything to do with God given faith.

I’ve been Born Again of imperishable seed that liveth and abideth forever.

That was heart revelation....therefore in my heart I believe “ exactly “ the witness who indwells my heart, the Living Holy Spirit.

You can’t override His Living word @Behold backed up by Gods written word.

You can try though.

Seriously to actually believe that Calvin has any hold on a Born Again...that is more likely than not he has a hold on your mind and thinking pattern.( the enemy that is)...you seem obsessed with Calvin and everyone who doesn’t agree with your theology, must be a Calvinist....imo you are intrenched in your own belief system.....

I do understand that...because I am intrenched in what I believe the Living Holy Spirit speaks to my heart, usually backed up by his written word.

Last edited:

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In this time of delusional doctrines and man-made traditions, we are called to walk the separated path - to lose our life now in order to gain it, now and into eternity. Our outer man covering is meant to be sacrificed in order to have the hidden inner man liberated and strengthened from weakness and bondage to the ego - into - an intimate walk with the Lord by grace through faith. Our outer husk needs to be broken in order to free that part of the soul (who we are in God's eyes) into an eternal life. Are we ready to die to that part of us that we have always identified as being our own selves?

Hello Episkopos, What is the name of The Book? Thank you.

Love, Walter

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
None of this has got anything to do with God given faith.

I’ve been Born Again of imperishable seed that liveth and abideth forever.

That was heart revelation....therefore in my heart I believe “ exactly “ the witness who indwells my heart, the Living Holy Spirit.

You can’t override His Living word @Behold backed up by Gods written word.

You can try though.

Seriously to actually believe that Calvin has any hold on a Born Again...that is more likely than not he has a hold on your mind and thinking pattern.( the enemy that is)...you seem obsessed with Calvin and everyone who doesn’t agree with your theology, must be a Calvinist....imo you are intrenched in your own belief system.....

I do understand that...because I am intrenched in what I believe the Living Holy Spirit speaks to my heart, usually backed up by his written word.
beware of calvin . for though in part he had truths he had big time errors within as well .
Its better we just stick to the scriptures for our own learning .
So many fight and strive over what they believe pre destination to be
and yet i often hear crickets chirping when it comes to preaching THE ONLY NAME I KNOW SAVES .
JESUS the CHRIST . beware of the RCC and scores of others too my dear sister .
Men of many ages have indeed come to preach on meats and these meats contain errors
IT BE A GOOD THING that the heart be established ON GRACE .
Its time to remind all about ALL THINGS JESUS taught and later the apostles left us in letters .
Embracing all warnings and all words for our own good .
Visualize this next scenario dear sister . FOR it is a scenario i see many under .
IT is as though twelve men stood upon a beach
and within the waters of the ocean there were many drowning .
one man says to another i have somewhat to say to thee and he just goes on and on
and another chimes in and says alas i have something to say and on and on he goes
and meanwhile SOULS ARE DROWIING .
And yet more men arrive and say alas we have found the soluition , the solution to it all
and the men all sit and listen to these men
as they say , THERE IS NO NEED to even throw those drowing people a life line
THEY ALL GONNA BE JUST FINE . to which the twelve men say ALAS , you all speak the solution , you all speak the truth .
THE FINAL SOLUTION TO MERGE ALL UNDER A LIE IS GONNA TAKE ALL .
THE TRUE GOSPEL WILL BE REMOVED as in part it is already fast being removed .
AS FOR me , ME IS GONNA PREACH THE DIRE AND ABOSLUTE DIRE NEED
to BELIEVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST and to teach ALL THINGS HE DID teach
as well as all biblical sound reminders .
SEE , while i do not know it all , I SURE AS HECK KNOW WHO SAVES and ME IS GONNA PREACH THAT NAME
and remind all to learn THAT JESUS WELL and not be decieved by another jesus or another gospel .
WHICH again means BIBLE TIME .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
beware of calvin . for though in part he had truths he had big time errors within as well .
Its better we just stick to the scriptures for our own learning .
So many fight and strive over what they believe pre destination to be
and yet i often hear crickets chirping when it comes to preaching THE ONLY NAME I KNOW SAVES .
JESUS the CHRIST . beware of the RCC and scores of others too my dear sister .
Men of many ages have indeed come to preach on meats and these meats contain errors
IT BE A GOOD THING that the heart be established ON GRACE .
Its time to remind all about ALL THINGS JESUS taught and later the apostles left us in letters .
Embracing all warnings and all words for our own good .
Visualize this next scenario dear sister . FOR it is a scenario i see many under .
IT is as though twelve men stood upon a beach
and within the waters of the ocean there were many drowning .
one man says to another i have somewhat to say to thee and he just goes on and on
and another chimes in and says alas i have something to say and on and on he goes
and meanwhile SOULS ARE DROWIING .
And yet more men arrive and say alas we have found the soluition , the solution to it all
and the men all sit and listen to these men
as they say , THERE IS NO NEED to even throw those drowing people a life line
THEY ALL GONNA BE JUST FINE . to which the twelve men say ALAS , you all speak the solution , you all speak the truth .
THE FINAL SOLUTION TO MERGE ALL UNDER A LIE IS GONNA TAKE ALL .
THE TRUE GOSPEL WILL BE REMOVED as in part it is already fast being removed .
AS FOR me , ME IS GONNA PREACH THE DIRE AND ABOSLUTE DIRE NEED
to BELIEVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST and to teach ALL THINGS HE DID teach
as well as all biblical sound reminders .
SEE , while i do not know it all , I SURE AS HECK KNOW WHO SAVES and ME IS GONNA PREACH THAT NAME
and remind all to learn THAT JESUS WELL and not be decieved by another jesus or another gospel .
WHICH again means BIBLE TIME .
Listen, you seem to be obsessed with this Bible time

Now let me ask you , why aren’t you obsessed with the Living Holy Spirit witnessing Gods truth to your heart/ spirit.

Or are you so “ OBSESSED “ with Gods written word...that you Love it more than the Living Holy,Spirit...for heavens sake...ask God to help you open up your heart to his “ Living Holy Spirit “...said in Love,xx

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Listen, i appreciate that you are trying to sound "spiritual" and just want to argue.

Im not here for that..

-Thx
beware for sie final solutoin to merge all to be as one under a lie is on the move .
The dire necessity to preach ON JESUS THE CHRIST is BEING REMOVED under guise of a false love .
and its gonna take them all right into the lie .
they are gonna , as some arleady are , merge with all religoins .
the athiest will beieve in THIS LOVE and all other religoins will believe IN THIS LOVE and that is of GOD .
Behold , i cant keep up with it . Its come in and is growing faster and faster .
All i can do as that which i have been doing , GIVE OUT NO FALSE HOPE
NO FALSE LOVE , NO SIN HONORING LOVE , POINTING ONLY to THE TRUE JESUS CHRIST
and reminding all HE is not the minstir of sin either . He is not the author of unbelief .
THE LOVE OF GOD will never honor unbelief in CHRIST . it will never honor any sin , NOR THE SIN OF UNBELIEF .
BUT THIS LOVE they preach honors certain sins and it grows worse and now honors
even the sin of unbelief as it cliams other religoins serve the same GOD we do , so long as they
had this so called lovey do good works . Which REALLY IS a means to control the religoins
and merge them as one to serve a WORLD SOCIALLY ENGINEERED AGENDA . beware , its here
and its on the rise .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Now let me ask you , why aren’t you obsessed with the Living Holy Spirit witnessing Gods truth to your heart/ spirit.

Or are you so “ OBSESSED “ with Gods written word...that you Love it more than the Living Holy,Spirit...for heavens sake...ask God to help you open up your heart to his “ Living Holy Spirit “...said in Love,xx
That is what the SPIRIT keeps reminding me to remind all about . TOO MANY folks
are believing lies and THE PADRE of all lies . THEY beleive in another love , another gospel
and about the only thing it corrects IS THOSE WHO BRING BIBLCIAL REMINDERS which EXPOSES ITS LIES , ITS LOVE as FALSE .
folks better watch out .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

some of you all even eterntain men like epi . but wont bother to bible up .
rather some of you seem to see me as the hater when i do expose epi .
HE BRING ANOTHER GOSPEL .
and what do we do with that . EXPOSE .
Yall better watch out is all i can say .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That is what the SPIRIT keeps reminding me to remind all about . TOO MANY folks
are believing lies and THE PADRE of all lies . THEY beleive in another love , another gospel
and about the only thing it corrects IS THOSE WHO BRING BIBLCIAL REMINDERS which EXPOSES ITS LIES , ITS LOVE as FALSE .
folks better watch out .
The Bible is NOT GOD!!

I repeat NOT GOD!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible is NOT GOD!!

I repeat NOT GOD!
CORRECT , the BIBLE IS NOT GOD .
BUT HE DID INSPIRE IT
I repeat HE DID INSPIRE IT .
lets dig in them pages and do us some learning and be refreshed . OH thanks for the reminder that the BIBLE ITSELF is not GOD .
Now embrace my reminder .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Globalism" is a religion that seeks to "dumb down" all of humanity, so that as one "vicious mob" living in a world without borders... .. the Anti-Christ can come and "take over" and "show them the way" to take the "mark".
it is . and how did and does globalism take over ALL religoins and all peoples .
by preaching a love that all can relate too . THE RELIGON OF GLOBALISM , IT IS THE SO CALLED LOVEY DO
religon i keep warning against . AND ITS ALL OVER christendom
and the false religoins too . its MERGING THEM my friend . to be as one under what they THINK IS LOVE
and IS GOD . only ITS THE SPIRIT OF ANTI CHRIST , its of the dragon , NOT GOD .

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
CORRECT , the BIBLE IS NOT GOD .
BUT HE DID INSPIRE IT
I repeat HE DID INSPIRE IT .
lets dig in them pages and do us some learning and be refreshed . OH thanks for the reminder that the BIBLE ITSELF is not GOD .
Now embrace my reminder .
I repeat, let’s “ HEAR” the Living Holy Spirit speak Gods truth deep into our hearts, that is where you truly know him listeners.

Then check out what you hear the Living Holy Spirit speaking to your heart with His written word, if what you heard isn’t there it wasn’t From Gods witness His Holy Spirit.

Listeners you don’t need any Bible reading to become Born Of The Spirit.

You need God’s Living word, His witness the Holy Spirit, then His Living word testifies with our spirit that we are Gods children, is backed up by His written word.

I hardly ever read the Bible, what I write comes from the Living Holy Spirit, which I check the written word before I post.

God chose me for his purpose and plan.

Not, I repeat not for my purpose and plan....I do not constantly need my head in the Bible..

• Sad

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
This one.... = "that which i would do i can't"... He/She....is the : Legalist.

The Legalist is trying to empower their Christianity based on self effort. Its literally trying to be good, based on willpower.

And that is a fail, as that has disconnected the believer from...."I can do all things through Christ".......which means, "i can do nothing, when i try to do it by self effort, and will power".

Or as Jesus says about that carnal believer...."Apart from me, (my Power) you can do NOTHING".... but continue to have a failed discipleship, and a total lack of understanding regarding what it means to be "In Christ', "made Righteous".

That one is a : Hebrews 6:1
.. and the reason I can agree with you is because I talk from the experience of having "been there, done that, and got that awful smelly t-shirt" until the Spirit of my God and Savior finally got through to me, so that I understood. Of course, I also understand that it's not a license to sin willfully, either.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This one.... = "that which i would do i can't"... He/She....is the : Legalist.

The Legalist is trying to empower their Christianity based on self effort. Its literally trying to be good, based on willpower.

And that is a fail, as that has disconnected the believer from...."I can do all things through Christ".......which means, "i can do nothing, when i try to do it by self effort, and will power".

Or as Jesus says about that carnal believer...."Apart from me, (my Power) you can do NOTHING".... but continue to have a failed discipleship, and a total lack of understanding regarding what it means to be "In Christ', "made Righteous".

That one is a : Hebrews 6:1
Do you consider yourself good?

faithfulness

Aug 13, 2018
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"In this time of delusional doctrines and traditions of men, we are called to walk the separated path:

To lose our life now in order to gain it now and forever
...whether by grace or by one's best efforts
...remaining humble and teachable throughout in an attitude of self-sacrifice:

...to intercede on behalf of others for the cause of Christ
...to be good soldiers of Jesus Christ
...to find our duty and to do the will of God.

Jesus on the cross, yes, but we also with Him:
experiencing the power of the cross--rejoicing at the crushing of the outer man--glorying in the cross of Christ.

That's what we're called to in the high calling of Christ."