Are You Just Another Fake Christian?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CNKW3

May 7, 2019
Southeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will start with this one
study it.

Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
What does this mean? How does a person....”love God”?
Jesus said...if you love me, keep my commandments.
All I see is people saying....”I love God”. But it’s clear they don’t obey his commandments and directives..

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pay no attention to Executioner, he is a false prophet who speaks from seven unclean spirits he thinks are of God. He enjoys lording over others with the lies of the seven spirits. Just like one who practices witchcraft he seeks to gain power over others in this world, and just like a witch he does so with demons.

He is also a liar who has been banned many times and returned under new names. I can only imagine how the demons he loves have ruined his life.

I finally put him on ignore yesterday, was getting the willies from that guy!!

Reactions: aspen

Executioner

Jul 23, 2019
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pay no attention to Executioner, he is a false prophet who speaks from seven unclean spirits he thinks are of God. He enjoys lording over others with the lies of the seven spirits. Just like one who practices witchcraft he seeks to gain power over others in this world, and just like a witch he does so with demons.

He is also a liar who has been banned many times and returned under new names. I can only imagine how the demons he loves have ruined his life.
I finally flushed you out from under your rock.

lol

lol

lol

This is excellent. Now I own you and all that ever pertains to you.

I don't seem to be banned now do I?

lol

lol

lol

Enjoy the ride devil.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I finally flushed you out from under your rock.

lol

lol

lol

This is excellent. Now I own you and all that ever pertains to you.

I don't seem to be banned now do I?

lol

lol

lol

Enjoy the ride devil.

I will ban if you harrass people here. You are exposed for all to see rendering your demons powerless.

On the other hand you are being prayed over, and one day you will find out that you are deceived.

Reactions: Nancy

Executioner

Jul 23, 2019
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will ban if you harrass people here. You are exposed for all to see rendering your demons powerless.

On the other hand you are being prayed over, and one day you will find out that you are deceived.
You have already tried
To ban me this time.

So why are you pretending
When you, I and God knows
the truth?

This is even more excellent.

Liar Liar
Lake of Fire!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
You have already tried
To ban me this time.

So why are you pretending
When you, I and God knows
the truth?

This is even more excellent.

Liar Liar
Lake of Fire!

If your able to post with this user name you are obviously not banned yet.

Executioner

Jul 23, 2019
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If your able to post with this user name you are obviously not banned yet.
You know and I know and God knows
You did try to ban me already
It just did not work for you this time
because the Spirit of God fouled up the code...that is the only reason I'm still here on this screen name.

I know that it's driving to crazy
trying to figure out how to get around
the block that the Spirit of God has placed in front of you to keep you from
banning me till the appointed time.

Have you ever noticed the nasty and foul evil you are always speaking of me and to me? I can even feel your hate and distain for me in your
evil lying words.

Yours truly,
the Lord's anointed
In the seven Spirits of God

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
You know and I know and God knows
You did try to ban me already
It just did not work for you this time
because the Spirit of God fouled up the code...that is the only reason I'm still here on this screen name.

I know that it's driving to crazy
trying to figure out how to get around
the block that the Spirit of God has placed in front of you to keep you from
banning me till the appointed time.

Have you ever noticed the nasty and foul evil you are always speaking of me and to me? I can even feel your hate and distain for me in your
evil lying words.

Yours truly,
the Lord's anointed
In the seven Spirits of

Ever hear about the Japanese man who refused to believe the war was over and remained in the jungle fighting an enemy that wasn't there? You are like his camp.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our help is in the name of the Lord. ... In the name of the Father + Almighty, of His Son + Jesus Christ our Lord, and of the Holy + Spirit the Paraclete, and in the love of the same Lord Jesus Christ Who will come on the last day to judge the living and the dead

Reactions: Nancy

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Crux Sacra Sit Mihi Lux
Non Draco Sit Mihi Dux

Vade Retro Satan
Not Suade Mihi Vana
Sunt Mala Quae Libas
Ipse Venena Bibas

Executioner

Jul 23, 2019
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our help is in the name of the Lord. ... In the name of the Father + Almighty, of His Son + Jesus Christ our Lord, and of the Holy + Spirit the Paraclete, and in the love of the same Lord Jesus Christ Who will come on the last day to judge the living and the dead
you are a buffoon and you owe the Lord a vow that you made a long time ago to Him and you have done got what you asked from Him but yet you have not paid Him what you owe Him.
You are just a no good-for-nothing thief who's trying to get away by stealing from God but that ain't going to happen because He's going to turn you over to me at the appointed time when you still have not paid your vow and you're not going to pay it so get ready devil to enjoy the ride.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sancte Michael Archangele,
defende nos in proelio;
contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium.
Imperet illi Deus, supplices deprecamur:
tuque, Princeps militiae Caelestis,
satanam aliosque spiritus malignos,
qui ad perditionem animarum pervagantur in mundo,
divina virtute in infernum detrude.

Amen

Reactions: Philip James

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands

not necessarily disagreeing, bc i dont know, but seems to me if that were the case he would be using mostly enticing words, etc?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
you are a buffoon and you owe the Lord a vow that you made a long time ago to Him and you have done got what you asked from Him but yet you have not paid Him what you owe Him.
You are just a no good-for-nothing thief who's trying to get away by stealing from God but that ain't going to happen because He's going to turn you over to me at the appointed time when you still have not paid your vow and you're not going to pay it so get ready devil to enjoy the ride.
takes one to know one i guess, yeh?
lol

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
not necessarily disagreeing, bc i dont know, but seems to me if that were the case he would be using mostly enticing words, etc?

He has a history of abusive words, even on other user names. His newest user name says it all, those spirits want to execute the faith and confidence of believers. He approaches as a figure of authority as a false prophet to lure in the unsuspecting, then when he has them he does damage. I hear he operates on another forum to greater affect.

This is how you can know him:
He starts by asking questions and not telling anything about himself or his beliefs. This comes from his assumed position of authority. He wants you to come to him as a teacher, for the evil spirits to start eating at you with lies. I have seldom seen an affirmation, only if you agree with something he says. Most of what he says is accusatory.

He may eventually reveal he hears from the seven spirits of God, they speak to him. They do not act like the real Spirit of God, but are demons possessing him.

Reactions: Nancy and aspen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
He has a history of abusive words, even on other user names. His newest user name says it all, those spirits want to execute the faith and confidence of believers. He approaches as a figure of authority as a false prophet to lure in the unsuspecting, then when he has them he does damage. I hear he operates on another forum to greater affect.

This is how you can know him:
He starts by asking questions and not telling anything about himself or his beliefs. This comes from his assumed position of authority. He wants you to come to him as a teacher, for the evil spirits to start eating at you with lies. I have seldom seen an affirmation, only if you agree with something he says. Most of what he says is accusatory.

He may eventually reveal he hears from the seven spirits of God, they speak to him. They do not act like the real Spirit of God, but are demons possessing him.
well, so you say, and i def see some of that, cant deny it, but wadr arent you giving your opinion here "as a figure of authority?" "This is how you can know him?" no qals whatsoever? Wouldnt this be a valid complaint against most anyone here who presumes to teach? The bolded parts, above? Again, not disagreeing necessarily, but arent these subjective parameters?

but i mean dont get me wrong, either, i dont envy you your position there, and we can say "just put him on ignore" all we like i guess...but imo the really scary ones are those whose words sound sweet to the ears, ok; all of the misdirected self-professing aside...ha, well, we got plenty o' that already too i guess huh

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
well, so you say, and i def see some of that, cant deny it, but wadr arent you giving your opinion here "as a figure of authority?" "This is how you can know him?" no qals whatsoever? Wouldnt this be a valid complaint against most anyone here who presumes to teach? The bolded parts, above? Again, not disagreeing necessarily, but arent these subjective parameters?

but i mean dont get me wrong, either, i dont envy you your position there, and we can say "just put him on ignore" all we like i guess...but imo the really scary ones are those whose words sound sweet to the ears, ok; all of the misdirected self-professing aside...ha, well, we got plenty o' that already too i guess huh

Not a single qal was given since when he was banned years ago on the old version of the site by not just my decision. If he changed his approach even a little it might not be possible to recognize him. But he doesn't change at all, as to be expected by someone so intimately tied to evil spirits.

It is my belief that most those who come here to teach do so with good intentions. This guy on the other hand is on a demonic power trip. The teachers who come here may become abusive when opposed, this guy was opposed to us from the beginning.

What I need to do to keep the peace here is seldom clear, but with this guy it is clear. First expose him as the same false prophet, let people pray for him, and then ban him again.