Are You Just Another Fake Christian?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DaiCounStaae

Oct 21, 2019
Ca
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He appears to be trolling, try to get people upset. The best response may be to ignore him.
Since you have placed yourself in something that is none of your affairs.
And spoke evil of me without cause or any provocation.
That to which I spoke upon him I also spoke upon you.

The wind

Oct 17, 2019
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Anyone can ask that question and you will get a answer of why someone believes themselves to be a true christian, that doesn't necessarily mean they are true Christian's. Anybody can say they have the spirit of God and their testimony is from him, doesn't necessarily mean that's true.
Those who believe me are those that are Christ's. I am not interested in anyone else.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Even a simpleton such as yourself can see their hypocrisy.
And you can even see that it is hidden from them.

I would say that is the best part of the curse that is upon them.
What do you say?
Well, people often try to be helpful to others so that they might be seen as superior. And being a former codependent that is a problem of mine also. I guess this is where our concept of Charity even comes from?

But at the same time Jesus said I have not seen such faith in anyone in Israel of the Roman centurion, so I’m not too interested in judging peoples beliefs here tbh. Mithraists reap what they sow to right?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
He says a lot that is easy to prove to be a lie don't he? You can see it but he can't.
He can't even pick up your subtle hints.
Well Bert people raised on Satan’s dialectic are naturally convinced that facts Will lead to truth, soI guess no matter how unsubtle hints are it won’t matter if you’re speaking in tongues or basically a different dialectic?

so being as I am just as evil as you are, and probably more evil than he is, while it would be tempting to condemn him for not seeing today, it seems to me that would just prevent him from seeing tomorrow too. And meanwhile others have seen, who were ready, and after all a whole new batch of those who don’t see yet will be here tomorrow, right?

Manna is not very tasty at first I guess LOL

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
How do you entice these devils to speak the truth?
I guess I am a complete failure at it.
Ha ha well truth is Word right, And we all know if you want the truth you have to ask a little kid. We are trained out of telling people the truth, because the truth is what we don’t want to hear, yeh?

So I think for my part at least that it is my hearing That needs to change, and not so much “their” speaking, Because after all only God knows when that will change right? So while I agree with you, that it is easy to perceive it as a problem of other, it is really my problem in my opinion

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
A strange thing happens when someone speaks an untruth that you know is an untruth, but you don’t contest it, irl anyway. Now it’s definitely more frustrating LOL, but then that leads me to examine my desires and expectations, which are after all the same as anyone else’s, Hitler’s, everyone listen to me so we Can all be OK, right? lol

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
How do you entice these devils to speak the truth?
I guess I am a complete failure at it.
After all why do you want anyone else to speak truth? If you already know it what does it matter to you? In my opinion if you stop expecting anyone else to ever speak the truth again, you’ll be healed, today, forever.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Or another way to put that is probably see that they are speaking the truth right now from their perspective, and it is easy to want everyone’s perspective to match up with ours which just isn’t going to happen I guess. It’s wherever two or three are gathered, Not a multitude for a good reason I guess

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Not a one of you.

No, not a one of you

is an authentic Christian.

You all are not even good at being fake Christians.

I know fake Christians that would put you all to shame before the living God.
And so you went through all this religious stuff just to find another way to stand where you shouldn’t be, Bert? Picking splinters from children’s eyes? Why isnt everyone here entitled to the same opinion of others, of you?

I mean no offense OK, but you’re about to get banned here any minute, what for? Being a righteous dude?

Because you got admit when you get banned here you know you’re messing up OK

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Here post to this content...

Are you a devil?

Obviously to ask the question is to admit one hasn't spiritual discernment. Unlike you, I recognize a troll when I see one. Welcome to my growing group of the Ignored.