Are You Prepared If Things go all "Lord of the Flies?"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Do you remember the Y2K panic? Everyone was frantically stocking up all year because of the fear the media created by telling people that the computers would shut down and it would cause everything to shut down. Airplanes would just fall out of the sky....etc.

I don't recall the exact numbers but last year over 7K people died in the US from the flu....
There was no media coverage on this. What makes this virus different is that it's a new strain and they have already developed a vaccine for it....waiting for approval to use.

Diseases are continually evolving and mutating into new strains. Let your faith in Him keep you safe from all attacks against your health. He will protect you.
God Bless.

Yes I do remember that. We were at a house meeting, camping overnight at a farm property and at the stroke of midnight, some went out and turned the power off in the house. We were all silent for a while. Then the owner turned everything back on. lolol! :):D:p

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I do remember that. We were at a house meeting, camping overnight at a farm property and at the stroke of midnight, some went out and turned the power off in the house. We were all silent for a while. Then the owner turned everything back on. lolol! :):D:p
:D:D

Reactions: Angelina