Are You Prepared If Things go all "Lord of the Flies?"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Anyone for a bidet?

Some of the thrones in hotels and airports in Malaysia, have electronic bidets, you press a button and out comes the bidet and sprays. I also have been told that they use them in other Asian countries too.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm not a drinker, so that isn't a problem for me. ;)

But otherwise it just shows you how much people put their faith into toilet paper, people are still clearing stock as soon as it arrives.... Everywhere in Australia. Rice, dry pastas, canned foods like baked beans and canned tomatoes are also clearing off real quick. Is it really needed though, for all these items to clear of shelves in a few hours or even less?

Usually you go to the supermarket and get what you need for the week ahead. Most Aussies already have a bit of stock in their pantrys even before they do go for that weekly shop. You also have quite a few that do monthly shops, and usually there is still enough for others.

But the stock piling lately has been over the top, makes me think people are stocking up for a year or more?

Meanwhile the asx is taking a plunge today.

Perhaps they are stocking up because they don't think the government is going to get to the bottom of the virus for a long time? Where have we read that the government is going to set up an inquiry for something and that they will report back in 12 months' time? If that were the case here we would definitely get behind in our work unless we took action and tried to wipe out the problem.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Some of the thrones in hotels and airports in Malaysia, have electronic bidets, you press a button and out comes the bidet and sprays. I also have been told that they use them in other Asian countries too.

Know any bidet manufacturers I can buy shares in?

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Perhaps they are stocking up because they don't think the government is going to get to the bottom of the virus for a long time? Where have we read that the government is going to set up an inquiry for something and that they will report back in 12 months' time? If that were the case here we would definitely get behind in our work unless we took action and tried to wipe out the problem.

Maybe, people haven't had much trust for the Australian government for a very long time.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm not much of a prepper but my friend and I have been thinking about this area lately.

He's more of a prophet/watchman and senses the need to stock up on food, other grocery items and store water.

Here's a question : If prophetic dreams become a reality, Would you be able to survive in an emergency situation with what you have in your home?

Remember you would need ~ food and means to cook and clean~water~warmth~clothing and means to clean, ~ first aide/ medical supplies, shelter and security/protection of family. Means to travel if necessary.

Image a scenario

Well it appears it's the case for Italy now that they are in total lock down, it would have been handy for many to have a bit of stock in their homes.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Some of you would be aware that has been all sorts of prophecies recently on this, there was another one that even boldly set a date to say goodbye to coronavirus, 27th March, 2020, whatever that means, whether if it's the end or no new cases from then on, or maybe a cure is to be found on that date?

-------------------

Here is one from Chuck Pierce that I just read on facebook.

Psalm says, “The nations raged, the kingdoms were moved; He uttered His voice, the earth melted…. Let be and be still, know, recognize and understand that I AM God. I will be exalted among the nations! I will be exalted in the earth. The Lord of Hosts is with us!” (vss. 6, 10)

“The Lord will thunder and roar from Zion!” (Joel 3:16). From this scripture we developed our concept for Head of the Year 5780, entering this new era with the roar of the Lord. During that Head of the Year 5780 gathering on September 26-29, 2019, I began to prophesy that the nations would come into turmoil until Passover. At Starting the Year Off Right 2020, God was saying that there would be a massive plague-like invasion that would test us through Passover. When I prophesied that in Las Vegas on January 26, I did get several comments and certain rebuttals for repeating that our nation would go into some sort of major trial through April. I believe that we are seeing this not only in this nation, but throughout the nations at this time in history. In Joel 2 and 3, we find these statements:

“Fear not, O land; be glad and rejoice, for the Lord has done great things! Be not afraid, you wild beasts of the field, for the pastures of the wilderness have sprung up and are green … the fig tree and the vine yield their [full] strength. Be glad then, you children of Zion, and rejoice in the Lord, your God.” (Joel 2:21-23a)

“Hasten and come, all you nations round about, and assemble yourselves; there You, O Lord, will bring down Your mighty ones (Your warriors). Let the nations bestir themselves and come up to the Valley of Jehoshaphat, for there will I sit to judge all the nations round about…. Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision! For the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.” (Joel 3:11, 12, 14)

As God’s Kingdom people, we must understand this is where the Spirit of God now has us in the earth realm. We must always hear what the Spirit of God is saying to the Church. Several interpretations could be given over the situation of COVID-19 as havoc occurs throughout the nations. Some would even say that this virus has stopped any movement where revival can continue. I would say: “God has put a PAUSE until He sees who is willing to cross over with Him through His blood at Passover.” This Passover will become a dividing line for our future!

Cindy Jacobs prophesied to me on January 3, 2020 that in the first three months of this year that I would have be cautious in how much I travel. I had gone 570,000 miles last year and was weary from all the travel and warfare. She actually shared that the Lord was saying that I needed rest, but I recognized the admonition to be a caution on my travel for the first three months of 2020. Therefore, I have watched the Lord make sure I’ve had more time to rest and write, and have actually stopped most international travel during these three months.

Susan Stanfield, who has worked here for many years, shared with us that the Lord told her to “gird up your loins for spring storms ahead.” I believe this is what God is saying to all of us. Next week, I will send out certain devotions concerning the Blood, and we will be taking communion here for six days beginning on Sunday night (March 15) – Friday night (March 20). Many of you will want to take communion for a full week. At the beginning of 2020, the Lord said to me to “TIGHTEN YOUR BELTS!” This is the same principle as girding up your loins. The Lord said this would be a hard financial year. However, if we would gird up our loins then we would end up doing exploits. Let’s get ready to cross over!

From Chuck Pierce's fb page.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Hidden In Him @Heart2Soul @Angelina
@rockytopva

Holding back from posting any of these on the other thread, to avoid any scoffers, since the other thread is in the non-Christian section. There are still some other prophecies that I haven't shared here on Coronavirus.

Here's the other one that had a date set to it by Charlie Shamp, that I was talking about before, pretty bold move Imo, but we will see. Shamp has been pretty accurate, even though I don't know what happen to the Kamala Harris prophecy though, maybe there is something I missed in that one but Shamp has been about 90% accurate I reckon. I have been watching for about a couple of years or so.

I was very clear today on Discerning the Times and Seasons about the Coronavirus. The first shaking out of this virus will take place on March 27, 2020 and the second shaking will take place in May 7, 2020. I laid out what I was shown while in Taiwan in the month of February when I saw the Angel place the Sword/Scroll in the continent of Asia, hours later two earthquakes took place. 5.7 Revelation 5:7
-Revivalist Charlie Shamp

Hast thou commanded the morning since thy days; and caused the dayspring to know his place; That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might be shaken out of it? Job 38:12-13

From Charlie Shamp's fb page

Last edited:
Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Hidden In Him @Heart2Soul @Angelina
@rockytopva

Holding back from posting any of these on the other thread, to avoid any scoffers, since the other thread is in the non-Christian section. There are still some other prophecies that I haven't shared here on Coronavirus.

Here's the other one that had a date set to it by Charlie Shamp, that I was talking about before, pretty bold move Imo, but we will see. Shamp has been pretty accurate, even though I don't know what happen to the Kamala Harris prophecy though, maybe there is something I missed in that one but Shamp has been about 90% accurate I reckon. I have been watching for about a couple of years or so.

I was very clear today on Discerning the Times and Seasons about the Coronavirus. The first shaking out of this virus will take place on March 27, 2020 and the second shaking will take place in May 7, 2020. I laid out what I was shown while in Taiwan in the month of February when I saw the Angel place the Sword/Scroll in the continent of Asia, hours later two earthquakes took place. 5.7 Revelation 5:7
-Revivalist Charlie Shamp

Hast thou commanded the morning since thy days; and caused the dayspring to know his place; That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might be shaken out of it? Job 38:12-13

From Charlie Shamp's fb page

Thanks for the heads up, Josho. I was wondering just yesterday if anyone had warned about COVID-19 in advance.

So what date was that prophecy set to? (I don't have Facebook). Oh... you mean dated to February, maybe.

I've also heard some accurate things from Shamp, but not quite sure what to make of him yet.

If you found any other prophecies, please share.

God bless.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At Starting the Year Off Right 2020, God was saying that there would be a massive plague-like invasion that would test us through Passover. When I prophesied that in Las Vegas on January 26, I did get several comments and certain rebuttals for repeating that our nation would go into some sort of major trial through April. I believe that we are seeing this not only in this nation, but throughout the nations at this time in history.

Just reading through previous posts, and this looks more specific. I believe the virus was already underway by late January, but I guess we'll see if he was accurate about "through April."

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is one story where a taser was used over a fight of toilet paper.

It's a crazy situation though, ordinary Aussies are stocking up like doomsday preppers.

.Toilet paper frenzy results in a shopper being TASERED at Tamworth Big W | Daily Mail Online

View attachment 8774

LoL! Someone told my wife last night that Walmart was "completely sold out of everything," even bread. I went this morning and everything was fully restocked.

The toilet paper brawler could probably have just waited till morning, and lived to wipe another day without any having to kill somebody over it, LoL.

Humanity... sad bunch.

Reactions: Josho

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
we all gotta die sometime

Agreed. I'm actually coughing a little, and with a bit of shortness of breath (one of the tell-tale signs). But I'm not going anywhere. If only my job were done, LoL. I certainly wouldn't be upset to go home. But I have a job to do, and until it's done I'm not free to go anywhere yet.

I was thinking if I were to create a thread on this subject it would be, "How to protect yourself from Corona Virus."

My answer: Stay directly in the center of God's will for your life. (And tell COVID-19 to keep moving).

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s funny

all those conspiracy theorists out there would be freaking out and screaming out against the deadly corona virus if the media was ignoring it, but since the media is talking about it constantly, you guys are going the opposite direction and declaring it fake news!

nothing is as predictable as the cries of a conspiracy theorist - lol

Reactions: Giuliano

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s funny

all those conspiracy theorists out there would be freaking out and screaming out against the deadly corona virus if the media was ignoring it, but since the media is talking about it constantly, you guys are going the opposite direction and declaring it fake news!

nothing is as predictable as the cries of a conspiracy theorist - lol
The people saying it's fake news may come up with some good theories -- maybe George Soros has something to do with it. A theory involving Hillary would be "great" too. Yes, give it time. Oh wait! Someone already suspects them along with the Pope.

GOP candidate for L.A. congressional district tweets coronavirus conspiracy theory

The only Republican running for the 34th Congressional District in Los Angeles has repeatedly tweeted that the novel coronavirus was “man made” and implicated Pope Francis, Hillary Clinton and others in the spread of the illness.

“Bill Gates is one of the financiers of the Wujan (sic) lab where it was being developed,” congressional candidate Joanne Wright wrote in a Feb. 24 tweet that has since been deleted. “I wouldn’t put it past them and by ‘them’ I mean everyone from [Rep.] Adam Schiff to George Soros, Hillary Clinton and the Pope.”

That was a bit much even for the California Republican Party. . . . .

The California Republican Party has denounced Wright’s comments. “These views are not representative of the @CAGOP regarding this serious public health issue,” the organization tweeted Saturday.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So today was a whole another level, we went to an Aldi supermarket store, and it was literally half empty, long life milk sold out, eggs sold out, frozen meals section was nearly completely empty, even the snacks section was raided hahaha, not much canned stuff at all, a part from tuna, half the meat was gone, maybe more, half the cleaning products were gone whether it be for dish washing or laundry, hand soap was completely sold out, a lot of other care products gone, there was only one packet of paper towels left when we left.

Lol this is crazy I have never seen anything like it before, and possibly stock-piling on this scale probably hasn't happened since world war II. Maybe some of the older people might know on these forums. But as I say it's a whole another level of supermarkets running out of stock. Interesting times we are living in. It's completely out of the ordinary though.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not much of a prepper but my friend and I have been thinking about this area lately.

He's more of a prophet/watchman and senses the need to stock up on food, other grocery items and store water.

Here's a question : If prophetic dreams become a reality, Would you be able to survive in an emergency situation with what you have in your home?

Remember you would need ~ food and means to cook and clean~water~warmth~clothing and means to clean, ~ first aide/ medical supplies, shelter and security/protection of family. Means to travel if necessary.

Image a scenario
Do you remember the Y2K panic? Everyone was frantically stocking up all year because of the fear the media created by telling people that the computers would shut down and it would cause everything to shut down. Airplanes would just fall out of the sky....etc.

I don't recall the exact numbers but last year over 7K people died in the US from the flu....
There was no media coverage on this. What makes this virus different is that it's a new strain and they have already developed a vaccine for it....waiting for approval to use.

Diseases are continually evolving and mutating into new strains. Let your faith in Him keep you safe from all attacks against your health. He will protect you.
God Bless.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The marijuana business isn't hurting.

Marijuana sales ‘on fire’ as demand spikes amid coronavirus outbreak – Orange County Register

Oakland-based Ganja Goddess, which delivers marijuana to customers up and down the state, is also enjoying robust business, especially in the past week.

“Right at the end of last week, we saw a huge uptick. Our sales have tripled in the past week. Everyone’s working overtime,” said Zachary Pitts, CEO of Ganja Goddess.

Pitts is conflicted on what exactly has caused the spike in demand — a fear of scarcity or just people spending more time at home until the virus is contained.

“Initially, I was thinking people are just worried they’re not going to be able to get some in the future, and so they were stocking up,” Pitts said. “So many people are staying home, and cannabis is perfect for staying at home and watching Netflix.”