Are You Spirit Filled Or Still Filling?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
k, but when you leave put me in this "we" ok, i am not any part of your "we," and i want to be Left Behind, tyvm https://biblehub.com/lexicon/romans/2-7.htm ok remain behind, whatever
no interest in the White Jesus here

8But since we belong to the day, we must be serious and put the armor of faith and love on our chests, and put on a helmet of the hope of salvation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
8But since we belong to the day, we must be serious and put the armor of faith and love on our chests, and put on a helmet of the hope of salvation.

k, but when you leave put me in this "we" ok, i am not any part of your "we," and i want to be Left Behind, tyvm https://biblehub.com/lexicon/romans/2-7.htm ok remain behind, whatever

Since you are quoting a verse and referring to the "we" as stated by Paul, I take it you are arguing with Paul as not being part of the "we"?

You do seem to be opposing yourself, brother.

no interest in the White Jesus here

Not sure what an Arabian's skin color is, which is the skin color that I believe Jesus is, if you consider that skin color as "white", you probably should reconsider since He is Jesus is the One that has died for you, regardless of His skin color.

If He was black as some black christians seem to want Him to be and believe, I certainly would be interested in the One Whom has died for me. So I think you should check your prejudice at the door, brother. Bigotry has no respect to color but neither does God's love. So which do you choose; bigotry or God's love? Skin color or the Son of God Whom has died for you? Which is greater for you to love?

Course, we love Him because He first loved us, regardless of skin color. Is He not saving people of all colors? So why limit Him to a skin color that you would reject? That ill becomes you, brother. Just saying...

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
idc what color skin Jesus actually had, so wadr this is all moot to me
Since you are quoting a verse and referring to the "we" as stated by Paul, I take it you are arguing with Paul as not being part of the "we"?

You do seem to be opposing yourself, brother.
ah, flip that around then, sorry, i fixed it