Are You Spirit Filled Or Still Filling?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who ever said being born again is a one time event? Every time I interact with God, I am born again

Are you saying you were unsaved each time you were born again? That would make the Father look evil in according to what Jesus has said.

Luke 11:9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. 10 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. 11 If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent? 12 Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion? 13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

This is why the born again of the Spirit is a one time event and from that time, the Holy Spirit forever indwells you so Jesus Christ is in you and is with you always as promised. That is the difference from how the world seek after spirits in receiving them by a sign like mediums do.

John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

Matthew 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ah, good point i s'pose, especially if one would be enticed to go as a student, seeking.
purposefully going to (essentially) let Light shine might be another story tho

I would wonder if going there, seeking as a student is not just a way of exposing yourselves to false teachings and not just the spirits of the antichrist.

The irony and the hypocrisy is that when you go there, they will acknowledge that the Holy Spirit is in them and yet seek to receive Him as if He is not. They wind up following after a rudiment in the world in how they seek to receive spirits after a sign again and again and again like a medium does.

1 Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

The reasons why saved believers are so taken by that "second blessing" is because the experience was so powerful and left such an impression on them that they WANT to believe that was of God and so claim that moment as part of their identity and their witness in the Lord, but they do so preaching another spirit by assuming that was the Holy Spirit and thus giving another calling for saved believers to chase after. And it doesn't stop there either.

So to prove all things and abstain from all appearances of evil the receiving of the Holy Ghost had only happened at our salvation at the calling of the gospel when we had first believed in Him when we had gotten saved by faith in Jesus Christ as promised. Galatians 3:14 as we are only to be identified by our faith in Jesus Christ for how we are all identified by which those of the second blessing are departing from that testimony Galatians 3:26

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. 22 Abstain from all appearance of evil. 23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24 Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.

Jesus Christ can help you prove all things to discern evil to abstain from it so do trust Him today to help you find the AT in esposing the apostasy in these latter days where faith is hard to find.

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you mean like in where ppl are waiting for Jesus to come back and save them again, stuff like that?

Not quite when I mean saved believers should be getting ready while waiting for Jesus as the Bridegroom to come back to save them from the judgment of fire that is coming on the earth that will burn up one third of the earth. So a different kind of saving there, brother.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Not quite when I mean saved believers should be getting ready while waiting for Jesus as the Bridegroom to come back to save them from the judgment of fire that is coming on the earth that will burn up one third of the earth. So a different kind of saving there, brother.
yes, the Cult of Sol Invictus kind wadr, the kind that you cannot Quote anywhere, except maybe in English.

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes, the Cult of Sol Invictus kind wadr, the kind that you cannot Quote anywhere, except maybe in English.

Read His words in Luke 12:40-49 then. Do apply what He is warning His disciples about and the consequence for not being ready to meet Him to go.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Read His words in Luke 12:40-49 then. Do apply what He is warning His disciples about and the consequence for not being ready to meet Him to go.
no one is going anywhere, and Christ is not going to suddenly get any less Omnipresent either, sorry. You will keep objecting whenever the sign of Christ's coming is explained to you, until such time as He is revealed (who knows when? whenever you return, i guess), and then you will stop teaching pillows and soft landings, just like Ezekiel explains, and just like millions before you, wadr.

There is nothing wrong with what you believe right now--as contrary as that might seem--you are as forgiven as anyone else in the world, and as long as you are "asking/seeking/knocking," which admittedly i have not witnessed any of that yet from you but i am giving benefit of doubt here, surely you will be fine. Everything you know is a lie, and you might even read the book by that title, but it should be obvious that you are repeating the same stuff as those who sign Contracts for Jesus, and i'm sure you can add up what 501, c3, and 1023 all add up to, same as me, a little kid could even do it.

i don't like my tone here, sorry about that, and i would erase this but i guess it might serve someone else. best of luck with your "trip," i guess there'll be like millions of you right, nevermind all that "few there are who find it" stuff

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
That is the difference from how the world seek after spirits in receiving them by a sign like mediums do.

and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
so then believing that He is returning is hypocrisy, right?
The irony and the hypocrisy is that when you go there, they will acknowledge that the Holy Spirit is in them and yet seek to receive Him as if He is not. They wind up following after a rudiment in the world in how they seek to receive spirits after a sign again and again and again like a medium does.
actually what mediums do is predict the future right, i mean what does "receiving spirits after a sign" even mean?

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no one is going anywhere, and Christ is not going to suddenly get any less Omnipresent either, sorry. You will keep objecting whenever the sign of Christ's coming is explained to you, until such time as He is revealed (who knows when? whenever you return, i guess), and then you will stop teaching pillows and soft landings, just like Ezekiel explains, and just like millions before you, wadr.

There is nothing wrong with what you believe right now--as contrary as that might seem--you are as forgiven as anyone else in the world, and as long as you are "asking/seeking/knocking," which admittedly i have not witnessed any of that yet from you but i am giving benefit of doubt here, surely you will be fine. Everything you know is a lie, and you might even read the book by that title, but it should be obvious that you are repeating the same stuff as those who sign Contracts for Jesus, and i'm sure you can add up what 501, c3, and 1023 all add up to, same as me, a little kid could even do it.

i don't like my tone here, sorry about that, and i would erase this but i guess it might serve someone else. best of luck with your "trip," i guess there'll be like millions of you right, nevermind all that "few there are who find it" stuff

If you do not want to address Luke 12:40-49 in explaining what Jesus is really talking about as opposing how I was applying His words to mean, that is okay.

If you just want to agree to disagree with me, that is fine too. I leave it to God to cause the increase in our discussion either way and so if it is at an impasse, then it is His doing that it is at an impasse, and we can leave it as that from which time later on, either one of us will know the AT on the matter.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so then believing that He is returning is hypocrisy, right?

If you are referring to His words where the angels said He would be returning in like manner from Heaven in a physical matter, no, it is not hypocrisy.

Jesus Christ is God and His resurrected celestial body is in Heaven whereby when a believer is born again of the Spirit of Christ, He is in us and is with us always in that regard, but that is not the same thing as Him being at that throne of grace in Heaven where He is being God from.

Acts 1:7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power. 8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. 9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. 10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; 11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

So there is a time when He will descend from Heaven in the same celestial resurrected body He had ascended by into Heaven.

actually what mediums do is predict the future right, i mean what does "receiving spirits after a sign" even mean?

Isaiah 8:19 links mediums that seeks contact with ghost of the deceased for the spirits to speak thru them. Sometimes outward signs around the this conjuring can be manifested so that those holding hands with the medium can sense a presence or the ghost in the room they are in.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
If you are referring to His words where the angels said He would be returning in like manner from Heaven in a physical matter, no, it is not hypocrisy.
ah no, the hypocrisy there has just recently been reviewed, that being that we are told to read what is not there,
"you will see Him come down in the same way they saw Him go up."

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Jesus Christ is God
but God is not here right now, right, you are waiting for Him to "return" lol.

look, no offense, but i have whores and drug dealers who have a chance, ok, ima go hang with them for the rest of the day
you're an oracle so surely you get why they are beating Christians into heaven already right

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that is the explanation, Christ is not "not" anywhere, He is right herenow in this room, and you are channelling antichrist when you say that you are waiting for Jesus to come anywhere wadr

Christ is in each of us; not in the room where the spirit of the antichrist is which is outside of us to be felt in the room.

I am not channeling the spirit of the antichrist that is outside of me that might be in the room if I am not opening myself in receiving those spirits.

He promised to return to receive us to the mansions He had gone to Heaven for to prepare for us to inherit in John 14:1-3. We could be working or sitting at the computer typing or sleeping when He appears to take the abiding bride Home above. That is hardly having a mental disposition to constantly meditate like what channeling spirits does when Jesus will come whenever the Father says it is time for Him to come as the Bridegroom.

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. 36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

So not the same thing when Jesus says so.

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ah no, the hypocrisy there has just recently been reviewed, that being that we are told to read what is not there,
"you will see Him come down in the same way they saw Him go up."

The hypocrisy is only what you want it to be, It is not in His words to be, les you want to call Jesus a hypocrite.

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
but God is not here right now, right, you are waiting for Him to "return" lol.

So pretty much calling those 2 angels liars. Okay. How's that working for ya?

The Holy Spirit as in the Spirit of Christ as in the Spirit of God dwells in you. So God is here for ya. John 14:23-24 & John 14:26 Look those verses up, bro.

How do we know the real Holy Spirit from the spirit of the antichrist by how sinners channel after other spirits by? John 14:16-17 tells us the difference between the two.. by Him dwelling in us forever. That is why the apostle John drew the line in teh sand in testing the spirits in 1 John 4:4

look, no offense, but i have whores and drug dealers who have a chance, ok, ima go hang with them for the rest of the day
you're an oracle so surely you get why they are beating Christians into heaven already right

When they are not believing in Him nor calling on Him to deliver them from their sins which is destroying their lives? Better think again.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
hey, it's Scripture, argue with it all you like.

the hell of it is you guys almost surely have better hearts than mine i guess, i'm only nice when i'm faking it, mostly

Reactions: Helen

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hey, it's Scripture, argue with it all you like.

the hell of it is you guys almost surely have better hearts than mine i guess, i'm only nice when i'm faking it, mostly

Hardly better when only His goodness in us that counts for why only Jesus Christ is getting the glory in Heaven for as we will be thankful, brother.

1 Corinthians 1:29 That no flesh should glory in his presence. 30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
If you are referring to His words where the angels said He would be returning in like manner from Heaven
hey, i already allowed that you will see Him come in the same manner you saw Him go, JiF :)
just like Scripture says right
but bam keep looking up into the sky if you like
have a good one

Last edited:

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Getting back to the OP....

Being always Spirit filled as promised is a testimony that we are saved so we can tell others that Jesus Christ is our Savior at any time. No refilling is required.