Aren't Americans afraid?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

user-1

May 21, 2023
-
Faith
Christian
Country
Germany
America is the worst country. It is a nation that began its history with genocide and robbed the native Americans of their land. It is a nation that has invaded the African continent and kidnapped millions of people to enslave them. It is a nation that has done many massacres. It is a nation that has invaded and destroyed other nations for vile and lying reasons. It is a nation that poisons the whole world with its disgusting godless music and film industry. It is a nation that truly surpasses all.

I wonder: aren't this people afraid? Do they think God has forgotten? Or God has not seen? But surely God does not forget, and surely God has seen. God's punishment is coming, that is for sure. And yet I see no fear in this nation; even worse, they dare to wave the American flag with pride. It is the most arrogant nation in the world and God will judge according to its deeds.

Reactions: shortangel

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
America is the worst country. It is a nation that began its history with genocide and robbed the native Americans of their land.
Have you checked out the past and recent history of Germany and the Germanic tribes? According to the Romans they were savage barbarians. And then we have Hitler and his gang of thugs and their genocide. Did Hitler rob the Jews of their possessions and their lives? Did he he want to grab all of Europe and establish his Third Reich?

Reactions: Nancy

user-1

May 21, 2023
-
Faith
Christian
Country
Germany
Have you checked out the past and recent history of Germany and the Germanic tribes? According to the Romans they were savage barbarians. And then we have Hitler and his gang of thugs and their genocide. Did Hitler rob the Jews of their possessions and their lives? Did he he want to grab all of Europe and establish his Third Reich?
No true Christian is proud of his country. True Christians do not belong to this world. They are not proud of worldly things.

And stop changing the subject, this thread is about America. It's the american "Christians" that are proudly of their wicked country.

user-1

May 21, 2023
-
Faith
Christian
Country
Germany
A true Christian hates the world and hates his own country. But Americans do not hate their country; they love it. How can you be proud of a wicked country? A country that has begun its history with genocide!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I smell the judgement of God which is coming closer. What a wonderful smell!
Even GOD does not take pleasure in the punishment of the wicked! Who are you to say such a thing?! "what a wonderful smell" Oh please!
You are such an anti anything Jewish, you reek of it. My Lord and Savior, and all of His early followers were Jewish, "Salvation comes from the Jews" John 4:22

You are the one who needs top look deep in your heart. I will cry at their judgment but will also have my tears wiped away by Him.

Reactions: Triumph1300

Augustin56

Apr 16, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
America is the worst country. It is a nation that began its history with genocide and robbed the native Americans of their land. It is a nation that has invaded the African continent and kidnapped millions of people to enslave them. It is a nation that has done many massacres. It is a nation that has invaded and destroyed other nations for vile and lying reasons. It is a nation that poisons the whole world with its disgusting godless music and film industry. It is a nation that truly surpasses all.

I wonder: aren't this people afraid? Do they think God has forgotten? Or God has not seen? But surely God does not forget, and surely God has seen. God's punishment is coming, that is for sure. And yet I see no fear in this nation; even worse, they dare to wave the American flag with pride. It is the most arrogant nation in the world and God will judge according to its deeds.
Missed history class, didn't you? Slavery was a human institution since history began to be recorded. It was never restricted to the U.S., which came along very late in the slavery game, historically. And the black slaves it brought over were almost always captured and sold by other blacks in Africa, or Muslims. Those whites who did venture into the heart of Africa usually died from disease or the environment. Did you know, that at the same time that the U.S. had black slaves, that the Barbary Coast pirates held more white slaves than there were black slaves in the U.S.?

God, in His infinite love and wisdom, will indeed shake this country for all its sin. Abortion, Euthenasia, greed, pride, adultery, fornication, etc. But most of all, for turning its back on Him. But He won't do it to get revenge, but as a loving Father, to get us back on the right road towards Him.

user-1

May 21, 2023
-
Faith
Christian
Country
Germany
Missed history class, didn't you? Slavery was a human institution since history began to be recorded. It was never restricted to the U.S., which came along very late in the slavery game, historically. And the black slaves it brought over were almost always captured and sold by other blacks in Africa, or Muslims. Those whites who did venture into the heart of Africa usually died from disease or the environment. Did you know, that at the same time that the U.S. had black slaves, that the Barbary Coast pirates held more white slaves than there were black slaves in the U.S.?

God, in His infinite love and wisdom, will indeed shake this country for all its sin. Abortion, Euthenasia, greed, pride, adultery, fornication, etc. But most of all, for turning its back on Him. But He won't do it to get revenge, but as a loving Father, to get us back on the right road towards Him.
Those who are among the worst people in the world are those who trivialize atrocities by saying, "But others have done it too" or "But look at the benefits" These people are completely blinded in their arrogance. But they will be punished for their haughty words by the living God who sees and hears everything.
Even GOD does not take pleasure in the punishment of the wicked!
God says we should rejoice.

Rev 18:20
Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I smell a troller.

Yup. Trollers gonna troll. Yet, I’ll take the bait.

America is the worst country.

Can you name a country that has a bigger illegal immigration problem than the US? IMO, America is not merely a good country but the greatest country that ever existed.

Not to say America did not do other things other countries do. It is so say America transcended the base and climbed the summit. And it is not America’s base-ness but America transcending our evil nature to climb the summit that makes America great.

It’s interesting that you specifically cite America’s exploitation of Africa. Funny thing, the African descendants here are richer than there by 10x. I wish someone would exploit me so my descendants would be 10x richer than if I stayed.

The true measure of a country is in applying the wall test. IF America was nearly as bad as you say, we would need to build a wall to keep our people from fleeing - as your country did. People would not be trying to enter the US even illegally in record numbers.

Do us all a favor! Tell all those people to turn around. Do not come to America, because, as you say, it is the worst country. Thanks in advance for helping to protect people from the horrors of abundant peace, prosperity, patriotism and security. Amen and Amen brother!

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even GOD does not take pleasure in the punishment of the wicked! Who are you to say such a thing?! "what a wonderful smell" Oh please!
You are such an anti anything Jewish, you reek of it. My Lord and Savior, and all of His early followers were Jewish, "Salvation comes from the Jews" John 4:22

You are the one who needs top look deep in your heart. I will cry at their judgment but will also have my tears wiped away by Him.
Exactly!!!!!!

user-1

May 21, 2023
-
Faith
Christian
Country
Germany
It’s interesting that you specifically cite America’s exploitation of Africa. Funny thing, the African descendants here are richer than there by 10x. I wish someone would exploit me so my descendants would be 10x richer than if I stayed.
So you would wish for your ancestors to be invaded and then to do dirty work as slaves in a foreign continent so that you could live a good life? How can you write something so wicked? That's what I mean. Americans are crazy and arrogant. They are obsessed with prosperity.

You do not have love either. Because what you write is very offensive to an African-American. The Bible says not to offend your neighbor, but you do the opposite. You are not Christians either. When you killed the native Americans or when you invaded Africa, you justified those atrocities with the Bible. That was very presumptuous of you to misuse God for something evil like that, although the Bible says you must not misuse the name of God. Your ancestors will undoubtedly go to hell, and so will you.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have been to America a couple of times travelling from East to West, from South to North and from North to South, to Cities and country areas. I met good people and not so good.
People have asked me what I thought of America and here are two things that repeatedly surfaced, fear and greed. These two were/ are the visceral impressions which have stayed with me.

Augustin56

Apr 16, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who are among the worst people in the world are those who trivialize atrocities by saying, "But others have done it too" or "But look at the benefits" These people are completely blinded in their arrogance. But they will be punished for their haughty words by the living God who sees and hears everything.

God says we should rejoice.

Rev 18:20
Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.
Setting the proper context is not trivializing. If you single out a tiny percentage of an atrocity, ignoring all the rest, then your goal is clearly not about the atrocity, but about politics. Even the most casual of observers, if they are able to reason, can see this.

We are under attack from within by those who have bought into the Marxist lies of a "Utopia" here on earth. It's founder really isn't Marx, but Satan, himself. Marxism always leads to tyranny and misery. Marxism wants to replace God with the government and it hates religion because it hates competition.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you would wish for your ancestors to be invaded and then to do dirty work as slaves in a foreign continent so that you could live a good life?
If that is what you got from what I wrote, I miscommunicated.

Guess what? Everyone’s ancestors were invaded and enslaved. Why are you coming here to slander one people over another? It’s because you are envious that America transcended the base to reach the height of human achievement.

Yes, we invaded and enslaved but we also repelled invaders of other peoples and freed those living under tyranny as well as paid for freeing those we enslaved with our bloodiest war. That is what made America holy - set apart from the rest of human history, the shinning city on a hill.

user-1

May 21, 2023
-
Faith
Christian
Country
Germany
If that is what you got from what I wrote, I miscommunicated.
You implied that African Americans should consider themselves lucky that their ancestors were invaded and enslaved because they have a "good life" today. That is such a disgusting statement. Don't you have any compassion for African Americans?
Yes, we invaded and enslaved but we also repelled invaders of other peoples and freed those living under tyranny as well as paid for freeing those we enslaved with our bloodiest war. That is what made America holy - set apart from the rest of human history, the shinning city on a hill.
Look at the countries you have invaded. Chaos and suffering are in those countries. You also attacked countries under false pretenses. There may be some good deeds, but the bad ones much outweigh the good.

You can sink into your deluded patriotism, it's your business. But soon your country will perish and the Christians will rejoice at your end.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

@user-1

It's like Jesus said about the one's killed when the tower fell . . . Were they worse sinners than others? Unless you repent, you to shall perish!

All are guilty of sin, period. All require mercy and grace from God. Period.

Much love!