Arguing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
from a report that came out three years back . This is a survey report . now we know its not gonna be one hundred percent
accurate . heck it might be worse .
But the mainstream churches and peoples they asked certain questions too
well it didnt look good at all . over seventy percent that answered
believed GOD was okay with ALL RELIGOINS . didnt even have to BELEIVE JESUS WAS THE CHRIST to be saved .
THAT my friend is real bad .
Inclusivity the new age version of love and salvation has been making big inroads into even Christendom .
But it aint just Christendom . Even the false religoins , more and more of its peoples
are believing the same line . That aint gonna save them either and it aint gonna bode
well for any who particapted in its love lie that could not save , BUT DENIED the dire need TO HAVE to BELIEVE ON JESUS
as it offered up another wordly version of love that it claims came of GOD . ONLY
you can bet your bottom dollar , top down and bottom up dollar , the whole stack , THAT THIS LOVE IS NOT FROM GOD
but from the dragon . NO LOVE from GOD would EVER have denied HIS OWN TESTIMONY that HE GAVE OF THE SON .
NO LOVE OF GOD WOULD DO SUCH A THING . but this lovey do stuff sure does .
I guarantee 70 % of churches do not believe this

I do not put any trust in surveys..

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

it might be higher . Because many now believe in the inclusive version of GOD . WHICH DONT EXIST .
Sure they can lip and say we beleive and that one must believe .
BUT What you need to do is then respond with
Do you believe their are good people in every religoin and that if they just do good GOD will accept them .
DO you beleive that all other religoins do not KNOW GOD that in fact they too are under the influence and power of satan
as we all once were .
DO you beleive the muslims and us worship the same GOD .
Start digging . but prepare to wail when you hear their answers . and this has gotten much worse
since even the last three years . I KNOW personally it has .
Even folks i once talked to no longer really BELIEVE that all must BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST .
THEY are more like oprah in sense . THEY wont deny that they BELIEVE
but dont believe its necessary for others to BELIEVE . just love thy neighbor and all will be well .
THEY BELIEVE GOD is working within all religoins . WHAT A LIE that is .
THEY BELIEVE if a muslim loved his nieghbor then HE MUST HAVE THE SPIRIT . AGAIN what a lie that is .
FOR THE SPIRIT , sure it provokes us unto good works
BUT GUESS WHAT IT DONT DO . DENY JESUS IS THE CHRIST . IN FACT WHO DOES THE SPIRIT TESTIFY OF
JESUS THE CHRIST . so watch out and be on gaurd . Because also if we become unequally yoked together
with unbelievers , with other false religoins , FOLKS WILL DO just as GOD KNEW THEY WOULD
FALL AWAY . i seen this happen more than once too my friend . THERE IS A REASON GOD WARNS . i suggest we heed
his every word .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it might be higher . Because many now believe in the inclusive version of GOD . WHICH DONT EXIST .
Do you believe their are good people in every religoin and that if they just do good GOD will accept them .
DO you beleive that all other religoins do not KNOW GOD that in fact they too are under the influence and power of satan
as we all once were .
Start digging . but prepare to wail when you hear their answers . and this has gotten much worse
Even folks i once talked to no longer really BELIEVE that all must BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST .
but dont believe its necessary for others to BELIEVE . just love thy neighbor and all will be well .
THEY BELIEVE if a muslim loved his nieghbor then HE MUST HAVE THE SPIRIT . AGAIN what a lie that is .
BUT GUESS WHAT IT DONT DO . DENY JESUS IS THE CHRIST . IN FACT WHO DOES THE SPIRIT TESTIFY OF
JESUS THE CHRIST . so watch out and be on gaurd . Because also if we become unequally yoked together
with unbelievers , with other false religoins , FOLKS WILL DO just as GOD KNEW THEY WOULD
FALL AWAY . i seen this happen more than once too my friend . THERE IS A REASON GOD WARNS . i suggest we heed
his every word .
The only church that would say a muslim is just as saved that I know of is the roman catholic church.

No some of these others off the wall churches may think so to.

But again, Most churches do not believe this, where do you get your information from?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well no survey is totally accurate . however the trend taking place in so many places
IS THIS TREND . and its not just in christendom
but also in the false religoins . ITS LIKE THE DEVIL IS USING a version of love that HE says is of GOD
to unify the tribes and religoins to become as ONE MIND ONE HEART . against GOD CHRIST and the saints .
THIS IS A MERGER .
and i truly wish that many understood what is going on in this empire .
THEY have found a common ground type of love that IS and will UNIFY ALL TRIBES of earth , all religoins
to merge as one under what they all see as love and that the religoins will see as LOVE and of GOD .
And boy do it start small too . but then it grows worse and worse till the lump be leavened .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only church that would say a muslim is just as saved that I know of is the roman catholic church.

No some of these others off the wall churches may think so to.

But again, Most churches do not believe this, where do you get your information from?
AND THERE IS YOUR ANSWER . YOU SAID IT BEST . THE RCC .
and yet many now within the denominations are doing its bidding of unity , of religoius freedom
of a socially engineered love that all can accept .
THE RCC IS THE ONE BEHIND THIS ENTIRE UNITY MOVE that has come within the denominations .
ITS why you hear unity unity , over look differences , just come together
or phrases like hey we are all catholic and etc .
WHERE YA THINK BRIDGE BUILDERS really came from
WHO do you really think was doing the work of the RCC when he wrote his PURPOSE DRIVEN LIFE .
WHO ya think is the one really behind the ABRAHAM peace accords
that DOES SAY WE AND THE MUSLIMS serve the same GOD .
WHO Do you think has been the one behind this breaking down walls and divisoins
this healing the wound . THE RCC HAS BEEN . to mold a love religoin
for all to gather under what they think is GOD , think is love , BUT REALLY ITS SHE WHO SHALL YEILED the POWER
and does yield the sway over the denominations . THIS IS WHY
we hear in so many places lots of talk about this love and about doing GOOD WORKS
but NOT ABOUT the dire need to actually have PREACHED JESUS to the lost
the phrase is known as JUST LOVE THEM TO GOD , dont use words .
SEE THE RCC itself is the one behind this changing of how we evangelize . ITS been a long , long work my friend .
AND SOON the capital of all religoins will be centered in ITS JERSUALEM on earth
under the incluisive guise . YES a delusoin has sprang forth to gather all to be as one

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It depends what you mean by temper?

I have seen me shouting and bawling for years , as that temper had been locked away for years, ..then all that destructive stuff inside of me had to come out, it came out the “ wrong” way...

I understand why I had a temper and the shouting and bawling....it’s now died it’s death....

My hysterical temper is no more....I believe that in my heart.....having an hysterical temper is certainly no fruit of the Spirit....I bear Jesus fruit..not my fruit, which is no fruit at all.
Oh me too! My temper can get the best of me! Looking back at my behavior(after the fact) I looked like a psychopath. It’s been when something hurt me really deeply and like a wounded animal I seriously became one. Snarling, nipping, going into self preservation mode as if my life depended on attack or be killed. No. I don’t think that is the fruit of the Spirit. But I do think the Father forgives because even when others may not know why it hurt so deeply, even when I couldn’t even understand why it hurt so deeply …I do think He sees and comforts. Later I calm down and I’m ashamed but strangely humbled out remembering I’m not perfect and I need serious help. Love
Lamentations 3:19-23 Remembering my affliction and my misery, the wormwood and the gall. [20] My soul has them still in remembrance, and is humbled in me. [21] This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. [22] It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. [23] They are new every morning: great is Your faithfulness.

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh me too! My temper can get the best of me! Looking back at my behavior(after the fact) I looked like a psychopath. It’s been when something hurt me really deeply and like a wounded animal I seriously became one. Snarling, nipping, going into self preservation mode as if my life depended on attack or be killed. No. I don’t think that is the fruit of the Spirit. But I do think the Father forgives because even when others may not know why it hurt so deeply, even when I couldn’t even understand why it hurt so deeply …I do think He sees and comforts. Later I calm down and I’m ashamed but strangely humbled out remembering I’m not perfect and I need serious help. Love
Lamentations 3:19-23 Remembering my affliction and my misery, the wormwood and the gall. [20] My soul has them still in remembrance, and is humbled in me. [21] This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. [22] It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. [23] They are new every morning: great is Your faithfulness.
snapping and snarling , threats .
Yet the inclusive lovey do looketh not at the the hate it has produced from its dark rainbow .
The so called most loving , most tolerant , had naught be teeth and threats to a cake baker
who simply refused to honor the ABOMINATION , or wedding as they called it . Look what inclusive love
is producing . Take a good long look at what is being produced .
people who will tolerate all sin , hug everything but my oh my bring a bible verse into the church
that exposes certain sins , and WOW you should see the teeth from this lovey lovey doers . THEY DONT SEEM
to LOVE TRUTH very much at all . THEY SEEM to hate the very words GOD INSPIRED . that outta tell us something .
SOMETHING WENT DEAD WRONG .

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
snapping and snarling , threats .
Yet the inclusive lovey do looketh not at the the hate it has produced from its dark rainbow .
The so called most loving , most tolerant , had naught be teeth and threats to a cake baker
who simply refused to honor the ABOMINATION , or wedding as they called it . Look what inclusive love
is producing . Take a good long look at what is being produced .
people who will tolerate all sin , hug everything but my oh my bring a bible verse into the church
that exposes certain sins , and WOW you should see the teeth from this lovey lovey doers . THEY DONT SEEM
to LOVE TRUTH very much at all . THEY SEEM to hate the very words GOD INSPIRED . that outta tell us something .
SOMETHING WENT DEAD WRONG .
I was speaking of the experiences of traveling through life: of the past and the pain we bury and the relationships that heal but how those buried things sometimes still come up. How conversations happen that get raw and real and hit on old soul wounds that open wide again. I’m not talking about church or hugging in church or lovey dovey until a Bible verse is brought out. Why do you always try to make it an offense? Or the very least a put down?

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I was speaking of the experiences of traveling through life: of the past and the pain we bury and the relationships that heal but how those buried things sometimes still come up. How conversations happen that get raw and real and hit on old soul wounds that open wide again. I’m not talking about church or hugging in church or lovey dovey until a Bible verse is brought out.
So true Sis!...thanks for sharing,xxx

Reactions: VictoryinJesus

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
as we all once were .
his every word .
Probably about 99%.

• Wow

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was speaking of the experiences of traveling through life: of the past and the pain we bury and the relationships that heal but how those buried things sometimes still come up. How conversations happen that get raw and real and hit on old soul wounds that open wide again. I’m not talking about church or hugging in church or lovey dovey until a Bible verse is brought out. Why do you always try to make it an offense? Or the very least a put down?
Just a general reminder was all . many are being influenced by the Harlot and yet many know it not .
They pumped this crap into our churches YEARS , even decades ago .
THEY have been at WORK my friend and they have changed from within .
My advice remains the same to one and to all . IT BE TIME TO BIBLE UP again .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Probably about 99%.
Who knows dear sister . all i know is ITS EVERYWHERE NOW . and it merges all to come as one
It promises them life and peace n safety . IT WONT BE ABLE TO DELIVER EITHER . and on the DAY of the LORD
it wont be peace n safety THEY FIND . BUT rather SUDDEN DESTRUCTION COMETH UPON THEM ALL
who loved this lie . it aint gonna bode well for the many . But for the lambs , HOMEWARD BOUND FOREVER WITH THE LORD .
This world and her religoins are on a roller coaster straight drop to hades . It aint gonna bode well

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Just a general reminder was all . many are being influenced by the Harlot and yet many know it not .
They pumped this crap into our churches YEARS , even decades ago .
THEY have been at WORK my friend and they have changed from within .
My advice remains the same to one and to all . IT BE TIME TO BIBLE UP again .
save-image.png

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and yet by the droves and by troops many rather sit under men who twist it . Rather than to read it for themselves .
They sit under , what they BELIEVE to be so high and wise and mighty scholars but know not
these scholars cannot even grasp the simple TRUTH a child can . they just twist the heck out of it to fit their own version of what they
believe truth to be .............and it wont bode well on the DAY of the LORD either . WHICH BY the signs of the times
looks very nigh indeed .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We need AIR the OXYGEN.
We need to cease from the lie that muslims and etc serve the same GOD we do .
We need to understand that all other religons serve satan . SORRY DUDE but its true .
SO what we NEED to do is preach JESUS CHRIST to all that has breath . Okay back to the topic at hand .
be encouraged now . And let all praise n thank the glorious LORD .