Arguing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We need AIR the OXYGEN.
Do you know for the life of me, I’ve been trying to figure out what you’ve been trying to say here....guess what.....the penny has just dropped......LOL = Laugh Out Loud...hehe,xxx

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you know for the life of me, I’ve been trying to figure out what you’ve been trying to say here....guess what.....the penny has just dropped......LOL = Laugh Out Loud...hehe,xxx
I appreciate British humor. Subtle understatements.

Many of @amigo de christo’s generic posts are “only a flesh wound” in terms of keeping the conversation on track and focused …

1713469727764.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mr E

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just a general reminder was all . many are being influenced by the Harlot and yet many know it not .
They pumped this crap into our churches YEARS , even decades ago .
THEY have been at WORK my friend and they have changed from within .
My advice remains the same to one and to all . IT BE TIME TO BIBLE UP again .
Maybe it’s because our opinions don’t align. In my mind…to judge by the statistics is to judge by sight. Which then in return delivers the constant bad news of “what a poor report” the outcome will be. Based on statistics.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We need to cease from the lie that muslims and etc serve the same GOD we do .
We need to understand that all other religons serve satan . SORRY DUDE but its true .
SO what we NEED to do is preach JESUS CHRIST to all that has breath . Okay back to the topic at hand .
be encouraged now . And let all praise n thank the glorious LORD .

We've got a lot of young fools that recently came back from Wal Mart, wearing towels on their heads, thinking they support a cause. Unfortunately, it's a dark cause.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Back to the subject of the ignore button....I respect a members right to put me on ignore or to ignore my posts, at one time I would have taken that very personally....thank God I believe I have grown and matured in that area..no longer take ignoring personally......same as in the outside world...some people / neighbours ignore me, no problem...I do the same....it’s what imo makes us comfortable, if I stopped ignoring the other person, because it was upsetting them,...then that would mean I couldn’t be myself.....I was being how they wanted me to be....in other words I call it “ emotional control” if that makes sense.....you either accept a person the way they are or you don’t...I don’t think we should change people/ members because “ we” don’t like them the way they ...also because their belief and opinion differ from ours....so what...they have every right to put their own view across....this is another lesson I had to learn.

I remember Rita saying, everyone has a right to their own opinion....it’s true they do....imo.

Who’s to say my opinion is wrong or another’s is wrong...we can always put our own opinion across in a civilised manner can’t we?

Again I know none of us are perfect, including me, we are being made into the image of Jesus are we not?

Anyway...what are your thoughts/ opinions on what I’ve said? It’s always good to get insight from others..xx

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Back to the subject of the ignore button....I respect a members right to put me on ignore or to ignore my posts, at one time I would have taken that very personally....thank God I believe I have grown and matured in that area..no longer take ignoring personally......same as in the outside world...some people / neighbours ignore me, no problem...I do the same....it’s what imo makes us comfortable, if I stopped ignoring the other person, because it was upsetting them,...then that would mean I couldn’t be myself.....I was being how they wanted me to be....in other words I call it “ emotional control” if that makes sense.....you either accept a person the way they are or you don’t...I don’t think we should change people/ members because “ we” don’t like them the way they ...also because their belief and opinion differ from ours....so what...they have every right to put their own view across....this is another lesson I had to learn.

I remember Rita saying, everyone has a right to their own opinion....it’s true they do....imo.

Who’s to say my opinion is wrong or another’s is wrong...we can always put our own opinion across in a civilised manner can’t we?

Again I know none of us are perfect, including me, we are being made into the image of Jesus are we not?

Anyway...what are your thoughts/ opinions on what I’ve said? It’s always good to get insight from others..xx
So it's @Rita Rita at it again, causing the confusion and misleading folks into thinking that everyone has a right to their opinion.

Just the other day she might have said that the Brighton & Hanover Football Club and team is better than Liverpool FC. That would have been a load of crock...:jest:

Yes she has an opinion although this one would have been non-right!:Broadly:

...I just got some breakfast and I'm half-sleep...morning, even after my walk....:neutral:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So it's @Rita Rita at it again, causing the confusion and misleading folks into thinking that everyone has a right to their opinion.

Just the other day she might have said that the Brighton & Hanover Football Club and team is better than Liverpool FC. That would have been a load of crock...:jest:

Yes she has an opinion although this one would have been non-right!:Broadly:

...I just got some breakfast and I'm half-sleep...morning, even after my walk....:neutral:
Oh Brother, when I look back over my life...what a mess, no wonder I was mentally and emotionally disturbed...coming from what I came from.

Family member, this is no lie,there was never any debate.....they were always right....so I grew up believing as a child they were right all of the time....anyway, that’s all past now, I don’t need to keep dwelling on it.....

Hope all is well with you and yours, enjoy your breakfast,xx

• Love
Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh Brother, when I look back over my life...what a mess, no wonder I was mentally and emotionally disturbed...coming from what I came from.

Family member, this is no lie,there was never any debate.....they were always right....so I grew up believing as a child they were right all of the time....anyway, that’s all past now, I don’t need to keep dwelling on it.....

Hope all is well with you and yours, enjoy your breakfast,xx
Well now you know better RJ....you have learned that your folks were not perfect ..

My elder sister was mentally and even a little physically abused and it still shows today. She never grew up and believed(s) she is not responsible for what has occurred in her life as the blame is all on her parents. She never got out of this syndrome....it's a crying shame.

I cannot even get through to her about Christ and the gospel. She will say I know, I believe it etc., and these words of mine are always deflected away form her heart, and I know it by her actions and ideas she presents.

She is her worst own enemy and she does not know it, after all these years. She is a broken-down person...

• Sad
Reactions: Ritajanice

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Many of @amigo de christo’s generic posts are “only a flesh wound” in terms of keeping the conversation on track and focused …

Well, if God has placed on Amigo to post what he posts...one can’t stop the word of God, imo...therefore he is being obedient to what he believes God is prompting him to do.....

I’ve been there, when imo God asks us to do His will, it will be done....we can’t stop it.....Amigo used to get on my nerves with this generic posting.....that was until God brought me to a place of understanding why he does it...xx

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
My elder sister was mentally and even a little physically abused and it still shows today. She never grew up and believed she is not responsible for what has occurred in her life as the blame is all on her parents. She never got out of this syndrome....it's a crying shame.
I was the same for many, many years, how was she responsible for what happened to her?

I did the same, I blamed my parents for the way I treated my 2 older boys....because I was abused mentally/ emotionally, that’s what I learnt from them, so I thought it was normal?

How can you know any different, if that’s all you’ve known?

If God hadn’t of come along when he did, I don’t think I’d be here today......thankfully he has turned everything around and helped me understand so much.....some people remain in ignorance until the day they day....I’m sure I’m also still ignorant in areas as well.....

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was the same for many, many years, how was she responsible for what happened to her?

I did the same, I blamed my parents for the way I treated my 2 older boys....because I was abused mentally/ emotionally, that’s what I learnt from them, so I thought it was normal?

How can you know any different, if that’s all you’ve known?

If God hadn’t of come along when he did, I don’t think I’d be here today......thankfully he has turned everything around and helped me understand so much.....some people remain in ignorance until the day they day....I’m sure I’m also still ignorant in areas as well.....
It is God and his timing that happened to you, aswell as for me RJ...praise and glory to him amen

• Love

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It is God and his timing that happened to you, aswell as for me RJ...praise and glory to him amen
100% AMEN!!!....I thank him and often cry to him....that I appreciate being His child so much.....he knows our true heart though doesn’t He.....I don’t know what I would do without the Spirit of God in my heart....I know without him ,I would surely die.....but, I also know in my heart, he will NEVER leave us....Born Again of imperishable seed that liveth and abideth forever.......Praise God!! Always!! xx

• Love

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
100% AMEN!!!....I thank him and often cry to him....that I appreciate being His child so much.....he knows our true heart though doesn’t He.....I don’t know what I would do without the Spirit of God in my heart....I know without him ,I would surely die.....but, I also know in my heart, he will NEVER leave us....Born Again of imperishable seed that liveth and abideth forever.......Praise God!! Always!! xx
He will never leave you RJ, and me as aswell.....we are in it to win it - the prize

• Love