As the world turns around and around!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

year2027

Jan 17, 2011
God first​
As the world turnsaround and around!​
02-09-2011​
Here I sat thinking of God’s wonderful truth that is hidingin life itself because I see the wonder of it all. When I was a child I wouldwatch Captain Kangaroo where I got a lot basic things knowledge that I neededin life. When I got older those seem like child’s play but those things are apart me without thinking?

When we cry like a baby it is the times we learn from Godbecause it is the times we have see thing simple child like believing or askingto receive from above. Did not Christ say come like a child to receive anythingfrom God? That what it is all about getting meek to what we are because next toGod we only fools trying to understand spiritual matters.

As I walk in the spirit I learn more of what it all aboutbecause see life as it was meant to be not worseness but glory of if it all.Even that I can only, understand the smallest image that is enough for myheart. As my heart unfolds the pages of life my insight grows more pure everyday.

I once seem things as black and white, which is limited inthe big picture of God’s Love, which is unlimited love without an end. Seeingtruth in full color and beyond color itself is real spiritual truth that no mancould ever understand. A view that more than, any eye could hope to understandan understanding above anything.

I once believe I was wise but what a fool I was to not seewhat was only a fool next to truth and the lowest of mankind to think I knowsomething at all. What is mankind nothing at all because he thinks he is wisebut he the biggest fool there is? That the way we learn never being wise alwaysknowing we are only fools trying to be more.

We see ourselves as the mirror of past ideals we once hadbut their just things we growth past what saw as truth one day. Otherwise what,we once saw as truth is not the same as we see to day to be truth because truthis always growing in our understanding. Truth is like a wheel turning fasterand faster as we grow.

If truth does not change we do not matures in knowledgeotherwise we are spinning in a hole of Vain knowledge never growing. But if wehave to updated our understanding we getting wiser everyday. I will end here because I am gettingtired good night with love and a holy kiss Roy.