• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Blessings MathewG. He who is truly born again(from above) is no longer evil by nature.

Peter 2

"""""Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the DIVINE NATIURE, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.""""

The reason that Peter says that "you might be partakers" is that He is speaking about the offer of Salvation, in general.

Peter is a preacher, and Just like John, Paul, Matthew, Jude, Mark...... there are verses in the NT where they are talking to unbelievers.
Be careful to recognize those verses, or you'll take a verse given to a lost sinner, and apply it to yourself.

Like this one... "if we say we have no sin".......

So, Not all will come to the Cross, and receive Salvation, WHICH = makes you a partaker of the Divine Nature.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why dont you confess your Christianity, instead?

There are some links down below for people to consider if you wanna learn anything that is taught by me, never trust me though, people need to be encouraged to read that bible. All this website is to share with other people. You and I have had enough interactions already and therefore I will just have to walk away. See ya, and have a good rest of your day.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Peter 2

"""""Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the DIVINE NATIURE, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.""""

The reason that Peter says that "you might be partakers" is that He is speaking about the offer of Salvation, in general.

Peter is a preacher, and Just like John, Paul, Matthew, Jude, Mark...... there are verses in the NT where they are talking to unbelievers.
Be careful to recognize those verses, or you'll take a verse given to a lost sinner, and apply it to yourself.

Like this one... "if we say we have no sin".......

So, Not all will come to the Cross, and receive Salvation, WHICH = makes you a partaker of the Divine Nature.
My, my, a teacher above all teachers. When a student is fully trained he will be like his Teacher. And what teacher would not encourage the young(babes) in faith. Go and see what this means!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
My, my, a teacher above all teachers. When a student is fully trained he will be like his Teacher. And what teacher would not encourage the young(babes) in faith. Go and see what this means!

Only follow Paul as your NT Teacher.
1 Corinthians 11:1
Only listen to People who tell you that..
I just did.
If your current "teacher" has no idea about this... regarding what i just told you, then find a real teacher.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only follow Paul as your NT Teacher.
1 Corinthians 11:1
Only listen to People who tell you that..
I just did.
If your current "teacher" has no idea about this... regarding what i just told you, then find a real teacher.
Beloved, let us love one another.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
Here is a huge misconception that many have, regarding..

1.) "what is a prayer'..

So, many think of prayer as....>"it when i go to God and ask for stuff i need". or "its what we do when the Pastor says, .. every head bowed and every eye closed"....

And that is not the real answer.

Here is the TRUE answer..

"the power of life and death is in your MOUTH... (tongue) = what you SAY".

Do you recall that God "Spoke"... as "Let there BE", and it happened?

Jesus told us..."Speak (Call) those things that be not as if they were, as if they are , = as if it has happened".

See that? ???????

That is Prayer.., and it can harm you, your family, your friends.... and the reason is... its a spiritual weapon also, its a creative force always, and it is empowered by your faith, right now.

The "word of faith", is whatever you say that you believe., and you can bring harm to yourself, and others..

2.) "life and death is in the power of your MOUTH"...

So, here is an example of how to use your prayer to harm yourself or someone you love.

"well, you know what, my mama died of cancer, and i bet i will also".

"well, you know what.... i dont believe im ever going to get well".

"you know what, i dont think im ever going to have any money".

"well, you know what... i believe that my rebellious daughter is going to end up living like a whore".

"well, you know what...my son is never going to be any good"",

Reader..

All those are PRAYERS.... of FAITH.

Be careful with your mouth = as its tied to your heart and real faith lives there.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Beloved, let us love one another.

Walk in the Light as He is in the Light.

Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

Reactions: GTW27