• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The word teaches us that as we think we are, so we are....

And that applies to the BELIEVER..

So, if a believer (thinks) = sees themselves as a "saved sinner", instead of as a "made righteous" "Heir of God".. "having eternal life", and "seated in heavenly places"....... If the BELIEVER sees their Christianity as "... "sin, confess, repeat".....then they are going to do it., because this is what you BELIEVE.

Jesus said, "as you BELIEVE, it will be done unto you".. As you BELIEVE, you will DO.
So, your mind, is where your belief system lives, and if that is not aligned with God's truth, and Christ's Righteousness, as your real faith, then Reader, you'll never get your discipleship together, and you'll probably live in a state of doubting your salvation, and wondering if your prayers will ever be answered.

Is that you ????

We have to get our MIND in alignment with God's perspective.
Paul calls this..."coming to the unity of the Faith".
JUDE calls this.. "contending for the REAL FAITH".

We have to AGREE with God. And so many believers do not., and dont realize it.
They do not believe that Salvation is secure in Christ, because they do not quite understand... that JESUS IS SALVATiON, and not what you try to do....= so they are trying to secure their own redemption.... = by water baptism, works, effort, enduring, commandment keeping, law keeping.... trying to be like Christ, and many other SELF EFFORT(s).
And Reader, JESUS is Salvation,... DONE !!

Listen carefully...

If noone in the universe ever believed on Jesus....>He is still Eternal Salvation, as His Cross is were He created it for us., and told us..."IT (Salvation) is FINISHED"... He said this from The Cross and then DIED and Rose again to PROVE IT.
See that?
There is your Salvation.
So, if you are born again, you are "in Christ" and that is an eternal consequence of Redemption.

It's called " BORN AGAIN".

It means that the BELIEVER, born again is now "ONE with GOD".

Last edited:

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The word teaches us that as we think we are, so we are....

And that applies to the BELIEVER..

So, if a believer (thinks) = sees themselves as a "saved sinner", instead of as a "made righteous" "Heir of God".. "having eternal life", and "seated in heavenly places"....... If the BELIEVER sees their Christianity as "... "sin, confess, repeat".....then they are going to do it., because this is what you BELIEVE.

Jesus said, "as you BELIEVE, it will be done unto you".. As you BELIEVE, you will DO.
So, your mind, is where your belief system lives, and if that is not aligned with God's truth, and Christ's Righteousness, as your real faith, then Reader, you'll never get your discipleship together, and you'll probably live in a state of doubting your salvation, and wondering if your prayers will ever be answered.

Is that you ????

We have to get our MIND in alignment with God's perspective.
Paul calls this..."coming to the unity of the Faith".
JUDE calls this.. "contending for the REAL FAITH".

We have to AGREE with God. And so many believers do not., and dont realize it.
They do not believe that Salvation is secure in Christ, because they do not quite understand... that JESUS IS SALVATiON, and not what you try to do....= so they are trying to secure their own redemption.... = by water baptism, works, effort, enduring, commandment keeping, law keeping.... trying to be like Christ, and many other SELF EFFORT(s).
And Reader, JESUS is Salvation,... DONE !!

Listen carefully...

If noone in the universe ever believed on Jesus....>He is still Eternal Salvation, as His Cross is were He created it for us., and told us..."IT (Salvation) is FINISHED"... He said this from The Cross and then DIED and Rose again to PROVE IT.
See that?
There is your Salvation.
So, if you are born again, you are "in Christ" and that is an eternal consequence of Redemption.

It's called " BORN AGAIN".

It means that the BELIEVER, born again is now "ONE with GOD".
A totally make believe religious status...based on a vivid imagination. If you think you are a teacher you can start a thread with this kind of foolish ideology.

Reactions: Laurina

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
A totally make believe religious status...based on a vivid imagination.

The Cross of Christ is not God's imagination.

He should know.. = He died on it for the sin of the world

John 3:16

To provide this...

John 3:17

and

2nd Corinthians 5:19

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Found this helpful, @Behold, perhaps it will be of value to you, my fellow brother in Christ.

Paul wrote to the believers in Rome whom were Gentiles, and those who were deemed as saints.
Screenshot 2023-09-16 at 2.13.13 PM.png

Reactions: Stumpmaster

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
One of the issues with "faith", that is wrong, is that it can get you killed.

See, '"Faith" is nebulous... Its a perfect situation, and it can be broken, dead, harmful, or healing.

A person's heart, is where faith lives, and their mouth is where faith is projected.

Be careful what you say from your heart, as that is a seed of the word, planted in the spiritual dimension.
It will bring a harvest to you, based on your faith.

"so be it done to you"... is the end result of what you believe and speak.

So, use your words, only to create by your FAITH< .... LIFE and GRACE and HOPE and Peace and HEALTH.

"words of faith" can heal, can kill, can bless, can destroy.

Do not use your faith filled words against yourself.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Found this helpful, @Behold, perhaps it will be of value to you, my fellow brother in Christ.

Paul wrote to the believers in Rome whom were Gentiles, and those who were deemed as saints.

Yes, you can be weak in faith.
But does that give you the right to teach that all are weak in faith?

Do you see?

Paul wrote those words.. in your post.
He was not writing them about Himself.

Christianity is designed to be God's power in you.

"temple of the Holy Spirit".
"made FREE from sin".

So, bondage to sin....... this is to do what is carnal because of lust........being driven by it............. this can be stopped.

See, the key to this is not to try to resist it, as that just empowers it.

For example, a person who likes to get high......and wants to stop..... they try to stop, and their willpower, causes the "law is the power of sin" to actually make you want to get HIGH MORE than before.
That is the "curse of the Law", and Jesus died to free us from this curse.

What God does is He takes away the desire.
His Spirit breaks the "yoke of bondage".
When the desire is gone, then you are FREE...."delivered".
The precious blood of Jesus can deliver you from all bondage to lust.
Its designed to do this for you.
Its God's gift to you.

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the issues with "faith", that is wrong, is that it can get you killed.

See, '"Faith" is nebulous... Its a perfect situation, and it can be broken, dead, harmful, or healing.

A person's heart, is where faith lives, and their mouth is where faith is projected.

Be careful what you say from your heart, as that is a seed of the word, planted in the spiritual dimension.
It will bring a harvest to you, based on your faith.

"so be it done to you"... is the end result of what you believe and speak.

So, use your words, only to create by your FAITH< .... LIFE and GRACE and HOPE and Peace and HEALTH.

"words of faith" can heal, can kill, can bless, can destroy.

Do not use your faith filled words against yourself.

You remind of how the writer of Hebrews talks about how everything can be shaken and broken down. Hebrews 12

Screenshot 2023-09-16 at 2.16.56 PM.png

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, you can be weak in faith.
But does that give you the right to teach that all are weak in faith?

Do you see?

Paul wrote those words.. in your post.
He was not writing them about Himself.

Christianity is designed to be God's power in you.

"temple of the Holy Spirit".

So, bondage to sin....... this is to do what is carnal because of lust........being driven by it............. this can be stopped.

See, the key to this is not to try to resist it, as that just empowers it.

What God does is He takes away the desire.

When the desire is gone, then you are FREE...."delivered".
That blood of Jesus can deliver you from all bondage to lust.
Its designed to do this for you.

You dont think I know that already? I am an evil person... and have no fear in saying that. Thank you for your concern, and your enduring words, however my encouragement is to continue to read the word, and make out some really good lessons and use the words, to promote health and healing in those ways... may God guide you by the spirit. It's really only the Lord Jesus Christ who is the answer, but if no one knows him or seeks him out, that evil is much harder to handle without his light, that burns away the darkness.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You dont think I know that already? I am an evil person.

If you are an evil person,...then isn't that why you are thinking that all the members here need to hear you tell them that they all have no way to stop sinning?

Are they also evil?

Are we just like you?

Are you not committing evil against this forum, by doing what you are doing in your recent posts.... based on being "evil"?

You need to wake up=..

Reactions: Ritajanice

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are an evil person, why are you thinking that all the members here need to hear you tell them that they all have no way to stop sinning?

Are they also evil?

Are you not committing evil against this forum, by doing what you are doing based on being "evil"?

You need to wake up, as you are doing the Devil's work.

Everyone is evil... they have a sinful nature they are bound too... that includes you. Everyone is guilty before Yahava.

Anyone who wants to sin has the choice and they can sin, this can be by judging another brother or sister... or a stranger, and looking down on them cause they do not like the way they go about things... they can sin by being greedy, they can sin by ... just about anything that has to deal with harming someone else, or placing themselves above Yahava himself.

Screenshot 2023-09-16 at 2.29.41 PM.png

Human beings can do good and great things, compared to completely evil and bad things - it still doesn't deal with the heart if they are placing themselves above Yahava, and are proud. Bad people thing good people are bad cause of whatever. Good people thing bad people are bad because of whatever, they do drugs or whatever.

God sees both as the same, and why he sent his Son. People choose the Light of all mankind, or they choose the darkness itself... and even bad people can do good things, but if they can't love their neighbor without judgement... are they really doing any good by the spiritual means?

Reactions: Nancy

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your idea of "promoting health and healing" to the members here is to tell them that they can't stop sinning, they are stuck in "doing what they hate'?

Really?

That's how you see it?

Anyone who comes to know the Lord Jesus Christ, will if they are willingly to do the will of God will sin less... they are called to die to sin. However, they are still going to struggle till the very day they die. That is why the bible is needed every day, to be renewed in their mind, and to grow the spirit, and allow the flesh to die. It's only possible by looking towards the resurrected Lord Yeshua. If they so want to, I haven't said "It's good to sin, lets sin so God's grace may abound."

You can sin all you want to but all it leads to is death in the end...

Screenshot 2023-09-16 at 2.34.34 PM.png

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you’re reading this you’re not reading the Holy Bible.

Read your Holy Bible.

Neglect it not!

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

View attachment 36493
Also worth noting:

1Co 9:19-23
For though I am free from all, yet I have made myself servant to all, so that I might gain the more. (20) And to the Jews I became as a Jew, so that I might gain the Jews. To those who are under the Law, I became as under the Law, so that I might gain those who are under the Law. (21) To those who are outside Law, I became as outside Law (not being outside law to God, but under the Law to Christ), so that I might gain those who are outside Law. (22) To the weak I became as the weak, so that I might gain the weak. I am made all things to all men, so that I might by all means save some. (23) And this I do for the sake of the gospel, so that I might be partaker of it with you.

Quote:

The phrase “all things to all men” is a quote from the Bible, specifically from 1 Corinthians 9:22. The Apostle Paul used this phrase to describe his approach to evangelism. He was willing to adapt his message and approach to reach people from different backgrounds and cultures 1.
Paul’s goal was to share the Gospel with as many people as possible, and he believed that he could do this more effectively by being flexible in his approach. He was willing to set aside his own preferences and cultural norms in order to connect with people where they were 2.
However, it’s important to note that Paul never compromised the core message of the Gospel. He remained true to the teachings of Jesus Christ and did not water down the message in order to make it more palatable or acceptable to different groups of people 1.
In summary, when Paul said that he was “all things to all men,” he meant that he was willing to adapt his approach to evangelism in order to reach as many people as possible with the message of the Gospel. However, he did not compromise the core message of the Gospel in doing so.[BingChat]

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Everyone is evil... they have a sinful nature they are bound too..

The born again Spirit, is not "evil".

A.) All Christians, are the born again Spirit.... having become "the righteousness of GOD.... in Christ".

Nothing evil found there, fella.

Also, that YOU say you are bound to evil, or the sinful nature, .. is YOUR idea of Christianity.
Its not God's.
Its not Christ's
Its not biblical.

Its just your own MIND, informing you against what Christianity has accomplished and does accomplish.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would disagree with you @Behold. I do not like the way that you tend to tell me "what I think," that is not good for relationships, that is alright though. Still love you regardless, that is by the spirit and nothing evil comes by and through the Spirit of Christ. The flesh however...

Reactions: Azim

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I would disagree with you @Behold. I do not like the way that you tend to tell me "what I think," that is not good for relationships, that is alright though. Still love you regardless, that is by the spirit and nothing evil comes by and through the Spirit of Christ. The flesh however...

If you dont like your own statements, then dont make them @MatthewG

I didnt say you were evil.
I didnt say that everyone is evil.

You said it..
So, if you dont like that im teaching based on what you actually said, then consider that you came to my Thread with your self description.

Do you feel the need to tell a Mod that "behold is quoting me, plz make him stop"?

Help yourself.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you dont like your own statements, then dont make them @MatthewG

I didnt say you were evil.
I didnt say that everyone is evil.

You said it..
So, if you dont like that im teaching based on what you actually said, then consider that you came to my Thread with your self description.

Do you feel the need to tell a Mod that "behold is quoting me, plz make him stop"?

Help yourself.

No. Yes, I am evil by nature. It's important for me to admit that. Yahava's grace is sufficient enough for me in my nature that is of my flesh. Praise be to the Son of God, who gives new life, and holds back the flesh when one decides to abide in him and is helped by the spirit.

Reactions: Azim

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. Yes, I am evil by nature. It's important for me to admit that. Yahava's grace is sufficient enough for me in my nature that is of my flesh. Praise be to the Son of God, who gives new life, and holds back the flesh when one decides to abide in him and is helped by the spirit.
Blessings MathewG. He who is truly born again(from above) is no longer evil by nature. When The Lord described man in the old testiment that is how man was then, and how many are still today. But when one is truly born from above, that it is when The Holy Spirit enters in, and anything unclean(evil) exits out because The Lord is Holy. Part of my calling is to see. I believe a study in spiritual warfare would benefit you as I believe your fallings(from temptations) are not all from yourself(internal) but are coming upon you externally and thus you feel the way you do about your self. I know what that feels like. I have been there. But there is a season for that, and seasons change. You will be fine, and The Lord will finish the work He started in you.

Reactions: Nancy and MatthewG

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blessings MathewG. He who is truly born again(from above) is no longer evil by nature. When The Lord described man in the old testiment that is how man was then, and how many are still today. But when one is truly born from above, that it is when The Holy Spirit enters in, and anything unclean(evil) exits out because The Lord is Holy. Part of my calling is to see. I believe a study in spiritual warfare would benefit you as I believe your fallings(from temptations) are not all from yourself(internal) but are coming upon you externally and thus you feel the way you do about your self. I know what that feels like. I have been there. But there is a season for that, and seasons change. You will be fine, and The Lord will finish the work He started in you.

Hello GTW27,

Some people see as calling themselves evil - negative. That is totally understandable however the bad does come by and through my nature of the flesh. You can try to be righteous by the flesh, and do right and good things, however no one can make themselves right with Yahava by doing that. They are only made right with Yahava, is by having faith, which by looking and believing that he is, which is pleasing to him. To love the LORD first, and to love others as ourselves and to let them know about the things of God which comes by choosing to react in the spirit or react in the world. No one comes to Yahava clean, and while I agree that the holy spirit and fire which Yeshua bestows upon those who are Gods will have their mind and heart renewed as they go and learn more about him if they want it. The darkness starts to go away and the light with-in starts to shine more which is not (of us) but indeed of Him. Yahava, and the Lord Yeshua deserve all the credit, and not me (myself.)

Love to you brother, thank you for your encouragement, and may your fellowship be with the Father, and the Son.

Reactions: GTW27