Asking for a Miracle

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dosia

Jan 24, 2021
Manitoba
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God, thank You for all that You do for us. I lift up Ed to You and ask You to intercede . Remove any traces of infections and release him from inflammation and swelling, heal any damage done and restore him to full health. All things are possible with You. I lift up Linda, comfort her, and may she draw close to you. Give her an extra measure of faith and an inner peace that will help her through the days until Ed recovers, Amen

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Somehow I missed this prayer request. Praying, sis @Nancy!

Thank you T,
My friend has calmed tremendously! Ed still cannot stand or walk or speak properly. He is in a nursing home right now but, won't be starting ALL the therapy's he will be facing, physical, occupational, speach...So, we have our prayers cut our for him, he has a strong will to live so, that's something :D
Thank you my friend for your prayers.
xo

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God, thank You for all that You do for us. I lift up Ed to You and ask You to intercede . Remove any traces of infections and release him from inflammation and swelling, heal any damage done and restore him to full health. All things are possible with You. I lift up Linda, comfort her, and may she draw close to you. Give her an extra measure of faith and an inner peace that will help her through the days until Ed recovers, Amen

Hello @Dosia! And, thank you for the prayers so much. Welcome to the forum!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi @Nancy , Just saw this, praying for them both! Its hard to imagine all the struggles they are going to face!

Much love!

Thank you Marks,
They are struggles for sure. Linda did call me and she sounds much stronger in The Lord and does not care what she has to do to take care of Ed. She mentioned that this is the biggest test of faith she ever faced but, she was courageous and hopeful, and I thank you all for your prayers, amen.
And, doesn't matter when you see this bro, God already knows your prayers :) Thanks so much and, in His Love,
nancy

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:( That is so sad.
Holding Ed and Linda in prayer. And you as well Nancy. They are blessed to have such a caring friend.:)

tenor.gif

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are the living God and You endure forever.
Your kingdom will not be destroyed, Your dominion will never end.
You rescue and You save, You perform signs and wonders,
In the heavens and on the earth. - Daniel 6

Lord, You do not change. We live in a time when evil abounds. Demons, fallen angels, and evil hybrids seem to be everywhere! We are in the last days. We need Your power. Come, be awesome in our sight. Not because we deserve it, but because of Your great love for us. Please heal Nancy's friend. We need Your power, nothing else will do! I ask in Jesus' name, amen.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are the living God and You endure forever.
Your kingdom will not be destroyed, Your dominion will never end.
You rescue and You save, You perform signs and wonders,
In the heavens and on the earth. - Daniel 6

Lord, You do not change. We live in a time when evil abounds. Demons, fallen angels, and evil hybrids seem to be everywhere! We are in the last days. We need Your power. Come, be awesome in our sight. Not because we deserve it, but because of Your great love for us. Please heal Nancy's friend. We need Your power, nothing else will do! I ask in Jesus' name, amen.

Thank you! I believe god is already working in this situation and pray that my friend will just clutch at the hem of Jesus garment. God is so good :)

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PRAISE REPORT!!!!!

Ed is now at home, in a wheelchair now. He is able to get from the chair to the toilet okay. He said it feels like there are big heavy blocks for feet. Still has pain but he is home and prayerfully recovering.

THANK YOU all SO much for the prayers. We did not think he would make it.

Praise the God of ALL Glory!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PRAISE REPORT!!!!!

Ed is now at home, in a wheelchair now. He is able to get from the chair to the toilet okay. He said it feels like there are big heavy blocks for feet. Still has pain but he is home and prayerfully recovering.

Praise the Lord!

Reactions: Nancy

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello brothers and sisters,
I am asking for any and all who pray to please, please pray fervently for two very good Christian friends. Linda and Ed. Ed had back surgery about 8 or so weeks ago. Two weeks into his recovery, he started to scream in agony. Linda called 911 and got him into the hospital. Apparently, he had an infection in his spine and it spread to his brain. They had to drain what they could from his head but, he does not have his mind and Linda is beside herself. Please pray for his healing, at least to live and have his mind about him. And please lift Linda up as it is heartbreaking and devastating for her right now.
Thank you all in advance for your heartfelt prayers for a brother and sister in Christ.
xo

Prayers for healing and comfort!!!

Reactions: amadeus

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
PRAISE REPORT!!!!!

Well awesome. Praise God!

Reactions: Nancy and amadeus

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello brothers and sisters,
I am asking for any and all who pray to please, please pray fervently for two very good Christian friends. Linda and Ed. Ed had back surgery about 8 or so weeks ago. Two weeks into his recovery, he started to scream in agony. Linda called 911 and got him into the hospital. Apparently, he had an infection in his spine and it spread to his brain. They had to drain what they could from his head but, he does not have his mind and Linda is beside herself. Please pray for his healing, at least to live and have his mind about him. And please lift Linda up as it is heartbreaking and devastating for her right now.
Thank you all in advance for your heartfelt prayers for a brother and sister in Christ.
xo
Father God I lift their couple up to you in prayer, asking you to manifest your healing power in Ed’s spinal column and brain infection and fix any nerve damage and other damage caused by the infection, and bless him with quick and full recovery, with no physical deficits.
I lift Ed’s wife Linda up to you asking you to give her peace of mind and rest for her soul in this situation. I ask these things in Jesus neme, amen.

Note: Jesus said if two agree as touching anything on earth, it will be done.
I ask Christians who read this to add their agreement to the above prayer.

Blessings.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father God I lift their couple up to you in prayer, asking you to manifest your healing power in Ed’s spinal column and brain infection and fix any nerve damage and other damage caused by the infection, and bless him with quick and full recovery, with no physical deficits.
I lift Ed’s wife Linda up to you asking you to give her peace of mind and rest for her soul in this situation. I ask these things in Jesus neme, amen.

Note: Jesus said if two agree as touching anything on earth, it will be done.
I ask Christians who read this to add their agreement to the above prayer.

Blessings.
Thank you Curtis :)

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought I responded to this earlier. Sorry. Will pray for Ed and Linda.