Asking for a Miracle

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello brothers and sisters,
I am asking for any and all who pray to please, please pray fervently for two very good Christian friends. Linda and Ed. Ed had back surgery about 8 or so weeks ago. Two weeks into his recovery, he started to scream in agony. Linda called 911 and got him into the hospital. Apparently, he had an infection in his spine and it spread to his brain. They had to drain what they could from his head but, he does not have his mind and Linda is beside herself. Please pray for his healing, at least to live and have his mind about him. And please lift Linda up as it is heartbreaking and devastating for her right now.
Thank you all in advance for your heartfelt prayers for a brother and sister in Christ.
xo

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We surely do need each other. That is God’s plan.

How long have you known Ed & Linda? I pray the medical teams and equipment perform at divine levels, even better than the team members though possible in bringing relief to our brother and sister.

I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm praying for both of them, Ed and Linda for healing...restore Ed's brain/head as before and for Linda to have hope and peace during these times that you can give her...Lord please I ask of you and the Father, Amen

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am asking for any and all who pray to please, please pray fervently for two very good Christian friends. Linda and Ed. Ed had back surgery about 8 or so weeks ago. Two weeks into his recovery, he started to scream in agony. Linda called 911 and got him into the hospital. Apparently, he had an infection in his spine and it spread to his brain. They had to drain what they could from his head but, he does not have his mind and Linda is beside herself. Please pray for his healing, at least to live and have his mind about him. And please lift Linda up as it is heartbreaking and devastating for her right now.
Thank you all in advance for your heartfelt prayers for a brother and sister in Christ.
xo
Praying now for your good friends, Nancy!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
xo

oh Nancy , I am so so sorry for your friends ....bless his heart ...what agony ...and for her to have to stand helplessly watching . :(

so very very sad .
Yes indeed Dave and I will be praying ...

Lord , send in your healing angels into this situation.......

love hugs and prayers xxx

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
oh Nancy , I am so so sorry for your friends ....bless his heart ...what agony ...and for her to have to stand helplessly watching . :(

so very very sad .
Yes indeed Dave and I will be praying ...

Lord , send in your healing angels into this situation.......

love hugs and prayers xxx

Thank you so much Helen. That means allot. I can't stand to know what she is going through. God Bless your heart sister.
xo

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We surely do need each other. That is God’s plan.

How long have you known Ed & Linda? I pray the medical teams and equipment perform at divine levels, even better than the team members though possible in bringing relief to our brother and sister.

I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.

Hello Wrangler,
I've known Linda for about 20 years. Then we started to work closely together the last 6 years of work and i got to know Ed through her of course, lol. I attended their church a few times with them and a couple other friends from work. Linda was by far the best person I ever worked with and there is not a soul who does not love these two, so i do pray that all their fellow congregants are on their knees.
Thank you brother and Gods blessings!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear heavenly Father God, I pray that you will help Ed and heal him to live with his mind and lift Linda up who is very affected right now them being very good Christian friends, please Lord Jesus, may your grace and mercy be upon him, thanks so much in Jesus' name I pray, amen
Praise God sister, and thank you so much.
xo

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Lord bless this prayer request. Lord bless Ed's medical treatment, and bring a quick healing upon him. Lord bless Linda with your peace, and strength and wisdom to care Ed. Lord let your healing and peace be upon Ed. Lord let you bring Ed back to his normal mental and physical health. Bless both and let them return home soon glorifying you. Lord please bless Ed & Linda, in Jesus gracious name, Amen!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greetings to all who prayed for this request,
Linda called me last night and sounded like the old Linda...she was calm, even gave a laugh here and there. Ed is in a Nursing home but, not yet for therapy, he still has a very long road ahead of him. Still call calling Linda at midnight or 2 or 3 A.M. thinking it is daytime and, words still messed up but she doesn't care, she is so happy to hear from him no matter :) She spoke of this being the largest test of her faith to date and she will not let go of it! So , far as I'm concerned bros and sissys...this is answer to our prayers, Thank you, thank you so so much Father as, you are so faithful and so good, we love you Lord, help us do your will always.
Praise to you yet even more answered prayer. Either way Lord, we will trust in you Jesus, Amen.
Thankyou all again so very much, I love you all!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greetings to all who prayed for this request,
Linda called me last night and sounded like the old Linda...she was calm, even gave a laugh here and there. Ed is in a Nursing home but, not yet for therapy, he still has a very long road ahead of him. Still call calling Linda at midnight or 2 or 3 A.M. thinking it is daytime and, words still messed up but she doesn't care, she is so happy to hear from him no matter :) She spoke of this being the largest test of her faith to date and she will not let go of it! So , far as I'm concerned bros and sissys...this is answer to our prayers, Thank you, thank you so so much Father as, you are so faithful and so good, we love you Lord, help us do your will always.
Praise to you yet even more answered prayer. Either way Lord, we will trust in you Jesus, Amen.
Thankyou all again so very much, I love you all!
Thanks to God for all that He has done here! Praise His name!