Attracted to very few people

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hamlet777

Jan 26, 2023
Москва
Faith
Christian
Country
Russian Federation
Hello everyone. My issue is that I extremely rarely attracted to anyone. For my entire love I've felt attraction only to 4 girls. This January I've turned 28 and the last time I felt the spark was 10 years ago. Unfortunately, my sympathy was unrequited. At the moment, I have a job in Academia, finishing my PHD thesis and fruitlessly looking for a wife. Since 18 I haven't found anyone attractive. I've tried dating and talking to many girls but couldn't build serious relationship because I treat them like friends and sisters. I've understood that if there is no spark at first sight, there will not be sympathy, and , therefore, there will not be relationships. That's how it works with me. All the aforementioned girls I've ever had chemistry with, it all started with the first glance. They gave me goosebumps right away. Even now scrolling through Facebook I sometimes stumble on their profiles and still feel butterflies in my belly. I live in a big city and everyday I see tons of beautiful women but there is no chemistry with them. I've come close to my 30s and I'm worried that I will stay single forever if I don't change my outlook on but how can I ? Have you experience anything similar? How did you find a way out of that? Thank you for your help. May God bless us all.

doctrox

Sep 9, 2018
global
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Chemistry" = flesh. But the believer's world is not ruled by "butterflies in his belly." So if you keep your Priority right, then all things are possible. IOW, don't ask us, ask the King.

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If you really like a girl, go after them! You won't be in love with everyone you meet, nobody is.