Aussie and Kiwi politics and events

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Melbourne Cup 1870's
Melbourne-cup-1870s.jpg

Empty stands at the 2020 Melbourne Cup
138b591d353f429c55014827eb78466e0e80982b395ec332d607a791c1155f56

The ladies knew how to dress up in the 1870s didn't they?

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The ladies knew how to dress up in the 1870s didn't they?

Classy, elegant, feminine. And the men, smart and dashing with their top hats... And that was their every day attire... LoL
I dunno, many women are more like men these days and many men are more like women

Don't get me wrong, the races is one of the few places today where we can all dress up and look smart and where the ladies take fashion to the highest level, even higher than wedding standard with the hats and fascinators they wear...

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh man this makes me sick to my stomach

400 hundred people arrested and charged for the criminal offence of speaking

It is a crime to speak out against the government here
I thought and I could be wrong that they were arrested because they were not keeping social distancing. And bearing in mind they were probably rent-a-mob.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I thought and I could be wrong that they were arrested because they were not keeping social distancing. And bearing in mind they were probably rent-a-mob.

New signature... I like it... it's witty... It made me chuckle a few times before the sadness enveloped everything. Deep sadness

There is a doctor you may have heard his story where he was doing abortions without remorse b4 having a profound realization and sense of guilt.
He has appeared in court a few times as a professional to explain details such as the methods used...

Im always reminded of a doco i saw which focused on abortion regret. A lot of girls don't seem to have that maternal drive or the connection to the child in the womb. That confuses me. In that doco they showed some of the women the ultra sound and it was the moment when something seemed to click and they started being mothers...

Most women will panic when they reach their mid 30s without a child. Its only natural and i can't understand any other way. When my ex left me i was absolutely devastated. Part of it was not having a family. I saw that the longing for a family was so strong, much stronger than i had ever imagined... Its biological just look at animals, some of them like insects just live to procreate and die. Death seems justified after procreation...

Ye... It took me a long time to be at peace with the fact that im going solo... It was a tough mountain to climb and i thought i had left it behind.
But... Some things recently, especially one thing, has seen that peace shatter like plate at a Greek wedding...
Explaining it would be too exhausting and if i tried to make it brief then it sounds stoopid, im still trying to explain it to my self...

Then u have girls like my sister... She is 38yo, has been with her partner for 2 years and shows no signs of wanting to be a mother...
Get this, she just got a mortgage and moved into an apartment 2 months ago... On her own... What the... Brendan lives about 5 minutes from her, a partner of two years, she's 38yo and still laying eggs, she could stop laying eggs any day now...

Most women in that situation get so desperate and anxious they'll do anything to get knocked up, some are driven to suicide... But not my sis... Iv spoke to mum about it but she is as perplexed as i am. She also finds herself not wanting to ask too many questions cos sis comes across as not wanting to talk about it... My mum offered a possibility which i never pondered, she said that she might be afraid of complications because she is obese. I don't say that in a derogatory way but a medical one... I didn't know that mattered, i see obese women everywhere with kids plus these days more women are opting for a c section without any medical reason, too posh to push...

So here i am trying not to tear myself apart for failing to produce a family.
And there is my sister with a boyfriend, good Irish stock, 6'1", solid build, some girls would pay for his seed, literally.
And she has the magical ability of producing a human but she chooses to dump it down the dunny every month.
Like how... Can't she see the joy that mum gets when she plays with friends babies and kids.

When she had her thyroid removed years ago they found cancer in there and butchered her throat. But they left us in the dark for too long while my mum had lost her voice and didn't know what was happening and then doctor just casually.... Hmmm... Those two weeks were torture for me and dad... Sis was in France and didn't really know how serious it all was till she returned...

Epping hospital is a death trap... Everyone i know who has been there has some bad story... With my mum they used the wrong breathing tube during the surgery which damaged her throat... I still can't picture how a professional surgeon can make such a seemingly rookie error... Now one side of her throat is paralyzed so she is always trying to clear her throat of the saliva that she can't feel...

I was with my partner back then and the scare shifted my mentality to one that was never interested in kids to one that was longing for kids...
And stoopid me told mum that i would give her a grandkid one day... im such a fool. Not long after she was gone, moved in with some old Joe Biden looking bloke with money... Never saw it coming...

And there i go writing a book again, geez... Sorry @marksman if u read all that sob

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
New signature... I like it... it's witty... It made me chuckle a few times before the sadness enveloped everything. Deep sadness

There is a doctor you may have heard his story where he was doing abortions without remorse b4 having a profound realization and sense of guilt.
He has appeared in court a few times as a professional to explain details such as the methods used...

Im always reminded of a doco i saw which focused on abortion regret. A lot of girls don't seem to have that maternal drive or the connection to the child in the womb. That confuses me. In that doco they showed some of the women the ultra sound and it was the moment when something seemed to click and they started being mothers...

Most women will panic when they reach their mid 30s without a child. Its only natural and i can't understand any other way. When my ex left me i was absolutely devastated. Part of it was not having a family. I saw that the longing for a family was so strong, much stronger than i had ever imagined... Its biological just look at animals, some of them like insects just live to procreate and die. Death seems justified after procreation...

Ye... It took me a long time to be at peace with the fact that im going solo... It was a tough mountain to climb and i thought i had left it behind.
But... Some things recently, especially one thing, has seen that peace shatter like plate at a Greek wedding...
Explaining it would be too exhausting and if i tried to make it brief then it sounds stoopid, im still trying to explain it to my self...

Then u have girls like my sister... She is 38yo, has been with her partner for 2 years and shows no signs of wanting to be a mother...
Get this, she just got a mortgage and moved into an apartment 2 months ago... On her own... What the... Brendan lives about 5 minutes from her, a partner of two years, she's 38yo and still laying eggs, she could stop laying eggs any day now...

Most women in that situation get so desperate and anxious they'll do anything to get knocked up, some are driven to suicide... But not my sis... Iv spoke to mum about it but she is as perplexed as i am. She also finds herself not wanting to ask too many questions cos sis comes across as not wanting to talk about it... My mum offered a possibility which i never pondered, she said that she might be afraid of complications because she is obese. I don't say that in a derogatory way but a medical one... I didn't know that mattered, i see obese women everywhere with kids plus these days more women are opting for a c section without any medical reason, too posh to push...

So here i am trying not to tear myself apart for failing to produce a family.
And there is my sister with a boyfriend, good Irish stock, 6'1", solid build, some girls would pay for his seed, literally.
And she has the magical ability of producing a human but she chooses to dump it down the dunny every month.
Like how... Can't she see the joy that mum gets when she plays with friends babies and kids.

When she had her thyroid removed years ago they found cancer in there and butchered her throat. But they left us in the dark for too long while my mum had lost her voice and didn't know what was happening and then doctor just casually.... Hmmm... Those two weeks were torture for me and dad... Sis was in France and didn't really know how serious it all was till she returned...

Epping hospital is a death trap... Everyone i know who has been there has some bad story... With my mum they used the wrong breathing tube during the surgery which damaged her throat... I still can't picture how a professional surgeon can make such a seemingly rookie error... Now one side of her throat is paralyzed so she is always trying to clear her throat of the saliva that she can't feel...

I was with my partner back then and the scare shifted my mentality to one that was never interested in kids to one that was longing for kids...
And stoopid me told mum that i would give her a grandkid one day... im such a fool. Not long after she was gone, moved in with some old Joe Biden looking bloke with money... Never saw it coming...

And there i go writing a book again, geez... Sorry @marksman if u read all that sob

No, I didn't sob because I have heard all sorts of stories studying Social Science for a degree. For the uninitiated, that is studying society and culture. One of the lecturers was brilliant. We studied the family, marriage, and divorce with him. Eye-opening.

Your post sounded like a synopsis for a book. It makes me think that whereas it used to be a case of most people went with the status quo, now everyone does whatever they want. In the old days, girls left school, went to work, got married, had children, and lived happily ever after. Today it is a case of I haven't got my career path sorted out so I will have the baby killed as it will muck up my career.

I really believe that the woman who is not interested in children are in denial. Because bearing children was part of God's plan for women, He put a mothering instinct into their DNA. I believe that women who put their careers before their children are denying their God-given attributes and mucking up society.

I never can understand women who are married saying that their child care costs are as much as what they earn complaining. First of all, the scripture tells us to bring up our children, not pay someone else to do it. And second, if child care costs are as much as you earn the simple answer is to stop working, look after your own children, and not pay child care costs.

The end result is a happier mother, happier children, and a better functioning society. Putting kids into childcare is denying your God-given mothering instincts which means you are going against what God wants.

So what is normal today? I don't think we know anymore with governments bending over backward to make it as easy as possible for parents to abandon their kids to strangers to bring up. The fact is the greatest job in the world is to raise your own children. We did it. The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world. I still remember my son's first steps and he is 46 now. Will never forget it. We belonged to a church that had a dance floor in the middle of the room and I remember my little daughter in her pink dress going out the front and dancing along with everyone else and she is 48 now. Priceless.

And I have twelve grandchildren with not one going into child care. They are exceptional children as they are as free as a bird to be what they want to be which means they are all very creative in their own particular way. I remember visiting one day and we went to a local park and my eldest grandson went off on his own investigating and discovering everything and anything. He didn't need any toys. And my two eldest grandaughters brought their roller skates with them and they spent most of the time whizzing around the park. One of the younger granddaughters discovered a new ball game called cricket so I spent time chucking the ball to her so she could bang it to wherever. None of them hung around moaning they were bored. Most of the fun ended when the younger ones got tired and slumped down onto a blanket and went to sleep.

The second eldest granddaughter taught herself to play the piano and the violin using the internet and the oldest spends most of her spare time making videos to post on the internet. Although her dad is computer savvy, she works out most of it for herself. They have all been home schooled and the eldest has just done her VCE and got A grades in most subjects.

What does the scripture say...Bring up your child in the way they should go and they will not depart from it. It doesn't say let a surrogate mother bring up the child...

Being part of a family is in our DNA, that is why Satan is working overtime to destroy the family as we know it. Homosexuality is nothing more and nothing less than a part of that push. Those who want to adopt and have children around them are showing their true colours but they are going the wrong way about it. They claim it is to legitimize their marriage to another bloke. The fact is they have an inbuilt DNA that gives them the desire to be a daddy. When my kids were littlies, I spent as much time with them as my wife did.

Trust Satan to distort and twist what is wholesome and good and make it unwholesome and bad.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Daniel Andrews and Brett Sutton celebrate their communist take over of Victoria

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
How about our Australian SAS boys being shafted by our Traitor head of the ADF, anyone want to put their 10c worth forward.

Campbell is a Traitor ! he has always been a total tosser from what I get back from our boys in the ADF.
Not to mention that we have had a bunch of people in top positions that were a total disgrace, one can go and see what happened to major Bernard Gaynor, look up his Blog site and see for a fact what our boys are up against with such deranged morons up in top positions.

Look at how our boys are treated and just kicked out like that, when they have not done anything wrong at all, nothing has been proven and they get shafted like this ! how totally rude !
I know how badly that our people in the ADF were treated by top dogs all the time, one girl I know in the ADF said that they were waiting in the Afghanistan heat so long for a political person to inspect them, and our people were passing out everywhere and throwing up. not to mention they had just come in from fighting and looking forward to 2 days off and a barbeque, but no they missed out on that because that political dog turned up.

I pointed this out to a no hoper bludger up the road and he claimed that's what it's all about and bagged them out, not to top dogs for being morons lacking respect for our people doing their dirty work.
Then of late I asked another pro bludger up the road about what is the latest going on now, he jumped up condemning all of our ADF, no respect at all for our ADF people at all, he is supporting the people who give our people a hard time and totally supporting the Afghanistan dogs, who he would not have a hope in hell of dealing with people like that for one day, let along deal with the heat and all the rest.

5 years of no proof has been found of any wrong doing yet this Campbell kicks this attack on out boys and he claims his witch hunt will go on for the next 5 years, why now ? China is being the biggest moron in it's history right now, and Campbell is kicking our best out like this. not to mention that he has said that he does not want so many Australian men in the ADF claiming that there are to many of them ? he wants them replaced with 40 women and any Arab is desperately wanted but if a Aussie man wants to join they can forget it, your not worthy of the new Order and if you are not politically correct or pro Gay or have true Christian values forget it.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Victoria is still under a one party communist rule

This despite there being 40 days without any covid cases
Adolf Dan.jpg

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Reggie Belafonte... Have been up Cape York?
No ! never made it up to the top and too old to do it now. but I would of loved to, I have been up past Cooktown somewhere, we nearly went up to the top but mates brand new 4X4 blew up so that was the end of that, the problem was in getting all your mates to go in the time frame and as the years went by nothing lined up, we all had dirt bikes. so it was more than just drive up and back thing that we wanted to do.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Reggie Belafonte @marksman @Backlit @APAK @Josho

The Ombudsman of Victoria investigated the decision of the state government to put a "hard lockdown" on residents of the high rise public housing towers in Flemington... Flem flats... These are her findings

Daniel Andrews i hope u burn in hell for eternity...
3,000 human beings...
Unable to go outside for 5 days... A further 9 days for one tower...

The Geneva convention stipulates that a person held captive needs 1 hour of fresh air per day and is upheld by the worse prisons on earth... Not here, i know guys that were held for 9 days, 14 days, only 3 for me that drove me insane, literally.

But we're talking about people who have done nothing wrong, and to punished like that and detained for up to 14 days is an act that burns me up inside, it cuts my heart, it makes me cry. This is an ugly breach of human rights that should never ever happen again but it was accepted and is happening world wide now...

Do u guys think Daniel Andrews took on the recommendation of the ombudsman???
Did he have the heart and compassion to give those detained residents an apology???

Nope... In fact one of his cronies came out and said "we make no apology for saving lives" my head almost exploded.
They saved no lives not a single one. Instead, the actions of this government has taken over 800 lives, millions more in poverty, jobless, homeless, and the rest

Personally im outraged at the gross violation of human rights and say that Andrews should be immediately arrested and thrown in jail till he dies... This was a conscious decision not based on anything else but his own ego... A decision of a megalomaniac...

Yet life goes on here as if it didn't happen, its just being ignored, the media are almost silent about it and the sheeple just are glad it wasn't them and wont speak up. Im disgusted by this town now, even its people...

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Reggie Belafonte @marksman @Backlit @APAK @Josho

The Ombudsman of Victoria investigated the decision of the state government to put a "hard lockdown" on residents of the high rise public housing towers in Flemington... Flem flats... These are her findings

Daniel Andrews i hope u burn in hell for eternity...
3,000 human beings...
Unable to go outside for 5 days... A further 9 days for one tower...

The Geneva convention stipulates that a person held captive needs 1 hour of fresh air per day and is upheld by the worse prisons on earth... Not here, i know guys that were held for 9 days, 14 days, only 3 for me that drove me insane, literally.

But we're talking about people who have done nothing wrong, and to punished like that and detained for up to 14 days is an act that burns me up inside, it cuts my heart, it makes me cry. This is an ugly breach of human rights that should never ever happen again but it was accepted and is happening world wide now...

Do u guys think Daniel Andrews took on the recommendation of the ombudsman???
Did he have the heart and compassion to give those detained residents an apology???

Nope... In fact one of his cronies came out and said "we make no apology for saving lives" my head almost exploded.
They saved no lives not a single one. Instead, the actions of this government has taken over 800 lives, millions more in poverty, jobless, homeless, and the rest

Personally im outraged at the gross violation of human rights and say that Andrews should be immediately arrested and thrown in jail till he dies... This was a conscious decision not based on anything else but his own ego... A decision of a megalomaniac...

Yet life goes on here as if it didn't happen, its just being ignored, the media are almost silent about it and the sheeple just are glad it wasn't them and wont speak up. Im disgusted by this town now, even its people...
So now (July 2020 and continuing today?) they are up to their next novel sick phase of tyranny under the cover of the invisible terror, on the common person...since July using highly concentrated living areas as targets, to inflict more pain and torture with selective high level lock-downs. When is the breaking point and what events will cause it? It cannot be too far away...

see attachment...

Attachments

• Victorian-Ombudsman-report-(1).pdf
    8.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
When is the breaking point and what events will cause it? It cannot be too far away...

I think we've reached the point of no return... We've allowed and accepted way too much to come back to any normal. Social distancing, masks, lockdowns, etc people have joyfully gone along, others are hostile towards those who question. U speak up and u get silenced sacked, threatened, doxed, etc, soon it will be persecuted and detained and it will be too late. Too many people "oh it doesn't effect me that much" while the elderly and poor get purged. The violation of human rights are not only accepted now, their embraced

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Human Right are indeed being violated...and folks are just letting it all happen...not even their local leadership reps are supporting them..they are slowly sleepwalking into their personal prison cells..and they think that the authorities ordering them about are doing it all for their benefit and welfare...ushering in a better life for them...what a joke...these dictators are their ENEMY!

Status
Not open for further replies.