Aussie and Kiwi politics and events

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh and last point to add to my argument, is part of Kinglake is part of the Murrindindi Shire, that shire is not under lockdown, and Kinglake is half an hour closer to Melbourne city than us.

Ok Daniel Andrews will consider your proposal and make a decision within 24 hours...

Scoot

May 14, 2020
Victoria, Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I really feel for you Josho. It's unfortunate - but I believe that Victoria currently has the government it deserves - Melbourne is more left than Seattle and unfortunately the good suffer with the bad. And with a union influenced person involved - it's all about growing like cancer and taking more control.

I personally hate living in Victoria - the most left and one of the most wicked states in this country. (Yes - there are probably more wicked individual areas - but as far as states go - I suspect Victoria would be close to the most godless all-round, even though there are so many beautiful people here as well). I keep trying to find ways to leave, but with so much family here and current personal circumstances - it's really hard to know what to do (or honestly, where to go). Maybe I'll be forced to as more businesses will continue to collapse here than anywhere else as we see the fallout from this second lockdown. I know if the opportunity presents itself, I won't be resisting it, but I also know that the "grass is greener" is also a real effect.

Interesting to see that Dan had the toughest lock-down requirements, yet it's the state that has suffered the worst (business, COVID spread, etc). I think it goes to show that the lockdowns don't need to be as tough and that a different direction needs to be taken, but when lead by a godless man (or possibly one even demonically influenced) - I don't think we can expect wise decisions. Proverbs 29:2 "When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

On a side note - it's interesting to see how quickly has this 2nd lock down distracted away from the China Communist Party agreement, and who knows whatever else Dan is slipping by under the radar during this time.

I can't help but wonder if this is only growing pains, or if it's God's way to prepare us for worse to come as the end days draw nearer. I am thankful that we can still freely talk about Christ, read our bibles, pray, and so forth, at least for the time being.

Try not to be distracted away from God. There's a huge storm, but this hasn't gotten God by surprise, and He's even allowing it - there has to be a purpose of His through it, and if we can find our way to being involved and joining what that is - that is the place to be.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Bernard Gaynor is kicking off, "The Good Sauce" giving a voice on news, without the constant victim / oppressor SJW rhetoric or PC fear of reality.
One can become a supporter of TGS now.
The media is being filtered through the lens of cultural Marxism trying to divide Classes in Australia and the USA going over board with peddling the oppressed ect making foolish claims.
It's hosted by Bernard Gaynor and he is trying to do a weekly video / podcast show.

If you can find "The Lyle Sheldon Show" is another in Australia. he is trying desperately to be working in hope to expand on the reality's and truth of to do about Abortions in Australia.
And he is trying to expose all about the Gender bender BS madness and oh boy when the Australian people do ever wake up to such Devilish plots, you are going to be ashamed to be an Australian, such great evil is taking place nowadays that is beyond anything that our Nation has ever did by far, how people can put up with such taking part now is horrific, they are hiding figures and all and anyone who try's to expose them comes up against a Nazi type of opposition, where we are living under a blighted fasces type of world that makes claims that will twist that you are the bigot if you go against them.
Satanic workings are going on with such openly in Australia and it must be exposed and the path we are heading down with euthanasia is insane.

There is no healthy debate on such subjects in the main media, all is shallow dribble that they put forward and lacking so much in depth that it's not funny.

Australian, Cory Bernardi "Common Sense Lives Here" is another good one to look into for good information.

Reactions: Scoot

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Josho...

Your request to cancel the Yarra Ranges from Greater Melbourne has been considered.
I present Chairman Daniel Andrews to reveal his decision...

bandicam-2020-0jfgj7-08-18-30-02-729.jpg

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Bernard Gaynor is kicking off, "The Good Sauce" giving a voice on news, without the constant victim / oppressor SJW rhetoric or PC fear of reality.
One can become a supporter of TGS now.
The media is being filtered through the lens of cultural Marxism trying to divide Classes in Australia and the USA going over board with peddling the oppressed ect making foolish claims.
It's hosted by Bernard Gaynor and he is trying to do a weekly video / podcast show.

If you can find "The Lyle Sheldon Show" is another in Australia. he is trying desperately to be working in hope to expand on the reality's and truth of to do about Abortions in Australia.

There is no healthy debate on such subjects in the main media, all is shallow dribble that they put forward and lacking so much in depth that it's not funny.

Australian, Cory Bernardi "Common Sense Lives Here" is another good one to look into for good information.

Sky news is the place to go for journalism that is not filtered by the looney left...
A young fellow by the name of Martyn Iles does a great show called "The truth of it" which looks at current news from a Christian perspective

And he is trying to expose all about the Gender bender BS madness and oh boy when the Australian people do ever wake up to such Devilish plots, you are going to be ashamed to be an Australian, such great evil is taking place nowadays that is beyond anything that our Nation has ever did by far, how people can put up with such taking part now is horrific, they are hiding figures and all and anyone who try's to expose them comes up against a Nazi type of opposition, where we are living under a blighted fasces type of world that makes claims that will twist that you are the bigot if you go against them.
Satanic workings are going on with such openly in Australia and it must be exposed and the path we are heading down with euthanasia is insane.

Can u please elaborate on what you mean by this...
"such great evil is taking place nowadays that is beyond anything that our Nation has ever did by far"
Cos i don't know what Australia is doing that hasn't already been done in the USA or the UK.
Allowing gay marriage would be one of the most wicked things iv seen our government allow, "safe schools" is right up there too

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's ridiculous though, that they consider the whole of the Yarra Ranges a part of the Greater Melbourne region, especially in my part where there is a lot of dense forest and bush land of the Yarra Ranges National Park that joins right up to the Great Alpine National park, it takes about the same amount of time to drive from Ballarat to Melbourne compared to from here to Melbourne, Ballarat is even 2 minutes drive closer to Melbourne :rolleyes:, we are technically a rural area, the biggest town in the Upper Yarra is Warburton, has a population of 2012 people, the population here in my town is 864.

The population of Lilydale is 15,530, that's the biggest town in the whole of the Yarra Ranges, that town is 42 kilometres away, 41 minutes drive. Now I understand if they included Lilydale in the greater Melbourne area, but not towns that are just as far away from Melbourne as Ballarat or Drouin is.......

The question is how big do they really want the Melbourne region to be?

Yarra Ranges used to be 4 separate council areas before 1994

- The Shire of Lillydale
- The Shire of Sherbrooke
- The Shire of Healesville
- The Shire of Upper Yarra

After 1994, they merged all 4 council areas together. This is how we now have the Shire of Yarra Ranges, considered part of Melbourne, even though some of it is actually quite far from Melbourne city.

Anyway that's my rant for today.

Drouin, where I live, is 98 km from Melbourne. When we moved here 20 years ago, it was a little sleepy town of 5,000 people and five cars was a rush hour. Then the Liberals decided it was to be developed as an overflow town for Melbourne. Now it is 15,000 people and a rush-hour now will keep you banked up forever and a day.

Reactions: Josho

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Victoria records it's worst day of covid-19 :(

127 new cases were recorded overnight, beating the previous record of 111. They are now closing the NSW/Victoria border to Victorians.
With Dictator Dan Communist Republik we are all diseased one way or the other so they need to close the border to stop themselves going cuckoo.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Drouin, where I live, is 98 km from Melbourne. When we moved here 20 years ago, it was a little sleepy town of 5,000 people and five cars was a rush hour. Then the Liberals decided it was to be developed as an overflow town for Melbourne. Now it is 15,000 people and a rush-hour now will keep you banked up forever and a day.

I don't think that is considered a part of Melbourne. Warragul would be part of Gippsland i would of thought.
So your free from Chairman Dan's restrictions. Interesting but if u do work in Melbourne i don't think your allowed back out...

Where i grew up our suburb was on the edge of North Western Melbourne with farms, small country shops and very little traffic.
Melbourne has extended it's borders out to Melton, Sunbury and Donnybrook and we have traffic jams now in peak hour...

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Oh mate, they are developing like crazy in West Gippsland, I even saw they have some developments going on around Neerim and near Jindivick I believe.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don't think that is considered a part of Melbourne. Warragul would be part of Gippsland i would of thought.
So your free from Chairman Dan's restrictions. Interesting but if u do work in Melbourne i don't think your allowed back out...

Where i grew up our suburb was on the edge of North Western Melbourne with farms, small country shops and very little traffic.
Melbourne has extended it's borders out to Melton, Sunbury and Donnybrook and we have traffic jams now in peak hour...

Well you heard Prime Minister Scomo say it today.

"We are all Melburnians" Scott Morrison.

Maybe that's the plan to turn the whole of Australia into Melbourne.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Well you heard Prime Minister Scomo say it today.

"We are all Melburnians" Scott Morrison.

Maybe that's the plan to turn the whole of Australia into Melbourne.

Hehehe is that what ScoMo said... Sounds like it was directed at you

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hehehe is that what ScoMo said... Sounds like it was directed at you

Yeah yeah, where's all the tall buildings? I can't see any from here.

Lolz carefully worded that question so you don't pun it!

There are a lot of tall trees around here, but no high rise buildings.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Cristo Rei

Remember Steve Bracks?

This was his 2030 Melbourne plan.

View attachment 9847

Ye well he makes a valid point i think.
When over 20% of the population actually works in Melbourne then maybe it's worth considering.

I notice that your area is not a part of the Melbourne electoral district.
Do u know if your area is serviced by MFB or CFA?

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yeah yeah, where's all the tall buildings? I can't see any from here.

Lolz carefully worded that question so you don't pun it!

There are a lot of tall trees around here, but no high rise buildings.

I can't see any tall buildings from here either but im still a Melbournian

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ye well he makes a valid point i think.
When over 20% of the population actually works in Melbourne then maybe it's worth considering.

I notice that your area is not a part of the Melbourne electoral district.
Do u know if your area is serviced by MFB or CFA?

CFA

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sounds like the helicopter is in the air nearby. Must be looking for escapees hahaha.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Honestly @Cristo Rei the last town that is anything like suburbia is Seville, after that it's farms, rural towns and then bush.

Status
Not open for further replies.