Aussie and Kiwi politics and events

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Has not the area you live in had 31 or so cases of the virus according to the stats that I have seen?

If you look at the % w.r.t. to the population densities of the areas in Vic, the Yarra Ranges area is probably just as high in the probability stakes as the Greater Melbourne area for cases of the virus because the yuppies also live amongst you who come up to their weekenders to get out of the big city.

Shalom.

They are not supposed to go their weekenders at the moment, which is another reason why some have been debating the Upper Yarra Valley should be out of the lockdown area, so the day trippers cannot come this way. And FYI yarra ranges has about 5 cases, but I believe most of those are on the city side of the Yarra Ranges, the population density on this side, the rural side is not high at all, the towns on this side have small populations.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And FYI yarra ranges has about 5 cases

Oh what's this.....

SOUND THE ALARM...

tenor.gif

This is an emergency
All residents in the Yarra Ranges district must remain in their homes while wearing a mask until further notice

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh what's this.....

SOUND THE ALARM...

tenor.gif

This is an emergency
All residents in the Yarra Ranges district must remain in their homes while wearing a mask until further notice

There is 5 cases in Greater Geelong and 3 in Greater Bendigo, there are 12 in the Mitchell Shire.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
THIS IS BIG BROTHER CHAIRMAN ANDREW'S... VICTORIA IS NOW IN A STATE OF EMERGENCY
tenor.gif

ANYONE CAUGHT LEAVING THEIR HOMES WILL BE SENT TO PRISON WITHOUT TRIAL FOR 3 YEARS...

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hey but on a serious note.
Are people allowed to go back and delete their posts? Cos it's very unfair and immoral i think.

Yep you can click the triple dash on the bottom left of the post you would like to delete, opposite to the like, +quote, reply buttons. From there you will find the delete option.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yep you can click the triple dash on the bottom left of the post you would like to delete, opposite to the like, +quote, reply buttons. From there you will find the delete option.

Cos someone was fine with me until they learnt i was a Catholic. We were talking about the different interpretations of born again then he changed the subject and just tried to smear me for being Catholic. I tried to defuse the tension by saying we're both baptized and believe in Christ, so we're going to the same place with the same credentials.

Then again a second time with wild accusations coming from God knows where, but i didn't bite, i still held out the olive branch.

Then again a third time. That's when i told him how silly this was. I was born a Catholic and his discriminating against me for that.
So, then i mentioned the "Joint Declaration on the Doctrine of Justification" where the leaders of the RCC and the leaders of various reformed churches got together to come to this agreement in doctrine. They set an example, if the leaders can settle their differences and come to such an amazing agreement then why can't us normal folk... Why is there so much hate?

And with that he deleted all his interactions with me, the hostility, the hate, the accusations, the attacks all cancelled like it didn't happen... It's lame and it's wrong. I can say whatever then dispose of the evidence or even change what I said.
Other forums give u 10 or 15 minutes to edit it then it's published, no retractions or alterations...

Anyway thats my little winge... In the end i would suggest you guys consider changing that. I can't see any good coming from it

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Cos someone was fine with me until they learnt i was a Catholic. We were talking about the different interpretations of born again then he changed the subject and just tried to smear me for being Catholic. I tried to defuse the tension by saying we're both baptized and believe in Christ, so we're going to the same place with the same credentials.

Then again a second time with wild accusations coming from God knows where, but i didn't bite, i still held out the olive branch.

Then again a third time. That's when i told him how silly this was. I was born a Catholic and his discriminating against me for that.
So, then i mentioned the "Joint Declaration on the Doctrine of Justification" where the leaders of the RCC and the leaders of various reformed churches got together to come to this agreement in doctrine. They set an example, if the leaders can settle their differences and come to such an amazing agreement then why can't us normal folk... Why is there so much hate?

And with that he deleted all his interactions with me, the hostility, the hate, the accusations, the attacks all cancelled like it didn't happen... It's lame and it's wrong. I can say whatever then dispose of the evidence or even change what I said.
Other forums give u 10 or 15 minutes to edit it then it's published, no retractions or alterations...

Anyway thats my little winge... In the end i would suggest you guys consider changing that. I can't see any good coming from it
First, yeah, I know you're kidding around. Second, a lot could be discussed around that JDDJ. But probably not appropriate under a thread about Victorian politics lol. Regardless of our common address... I'm in the Yarras not far from Josho. And I have not donned a mask since I played a thief in a school play in the 1960s lol. Oh sorry, I lied. Do dust masks count?

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
First, yeah, I know you're kidding around. Second, a lot could be discussed around that JDDJ. But probably not appropriate under a thread about Victorian politics lol. Regardless of our common address... I'm in the Yarras not far from Josho. And I have not donned a mask since I played a thief in a school play in the 1960s lol. Oh sorry, I lied. Do dust masks count?

Hi and welcome to the forum... I was just telling Josho about a conversation on another thread. It's all good anyway.

You live out there as well. I've always lived around the north western suburbs.
I long to escape the madness of this man made concrete jungle and live near the bush one day, closer to God's creations.

Josho is not happy that the Yarra Ranges were included in Melbournes lockdown... LoL...
It's not really Melbourne where u guys are hiding there behind Mt Dandy is it.
Lilydale and Belgrave would be the edge of Melbourne out there, Pakenham further south.

You were at school in the 60s... Respect... Im 42, born here, parents immigrated from Europe in the 70s.
I love hearing stories from your generation. Can u please tell me about how life was back then.
I dunno maybe compare generations or how has politics changed in Australia...

I was born in 77, i think Malcom Fraser was PM, then labour dominated during the Hawke/Keating years before leaving the working class and falling into extremism u think... What do u think?

Status
Not open for further replies.