Australian Prophecies, Part 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is a long message, but Selveraj delivered the following message before the gay vote took place in 2017. The Lord's word to Australia was that it would be visited with an iron hand by God if the gay bill passed, since what would follow would be gross sin coming upon the nation (10:50 - 16:21 and 37:37 - 40:25). This iron hand would/will manifest in natural disasters such as massive brush fires (some of which you have already experienced I believe), and earthquakes and floods. I can't remember where in this prophecy, but maybe I can find it later. The promise of God, however, is that if some rise up as great intercessors in the Lord, Australia will instead experience the great revival that was promised in the past (103:58 - 112:00).

Hope this blesses someone and calls them to prayer and intercession.
Hidden

Man gives his allegiance in truth by his behaviour not his words only.
Just as Israel forfeited God's protection by their involvement with the Moabite women contrary to God's Commandment. They gave their allegiance to the enemy and so were subject to his rule. The same principle applies to individuals and nations at this time.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Joel 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

If you are an old man and dream dreams, right on. I dream dreams that is how I know I am an old man. Well, that is my excuse and I am sticking to it. It is amazing what you can get away with when you are an old man so it is not all bad.

Recently I had dreams every night about starting a New Testament Church. Each night I dreamt of a different way of doing it and each night the Lord said no, that is not the way to do it and then one night I had one and it was quite different from the others and the Lord said that's it so watch this space.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is a long message, but Selveraj delivered the following message before the gay vote took place in 2017. The Lord's word to Australia was that it would be visited with an iron hand by God if the gay bill passed, since what would follow would be gross sin coming upon the nation (10:50 - 16:21 and 37:37 - 40:25). This iron hand would/will manifest in natural disasters such as massive brush fires (some of which you have already experienced I believe), and earthquakes and floods. I can't remember where in this prophecy, but maybe I can find it later. The promise of God, however, is that if some rise up as great intercessors in the Lord, Australia will instead experience the great revival that was promised in the past (103:58 - 112:00).

Hope this blesses someone and calls them to prayer and intercession.
Hidden

Interesting that the fires we had that destroyed so much of the country was followed by floods.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Wow. The man has strong Jesuit leanings. Also went to Xavier College (A Jesuit University) as a young man:
Of Jesuits and political assassination: Bill Shorten on himself
Bill Shorten's public life guided by the Jesuit motto: "to be a man for others"
The Premier of Victoria in Australia claims to be a Catholic but seems to spend most of his time financing homosexual propaganda and bashing Christians who do not bow the knee to them.

He gave $15 million to the homosexuals to build a pride centre so I asked him for 15 million to build a Christian Pride Centre and I didn't get an answer.

2 Chr. 34:19

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Actually none of them are. I just interpreted them. Most came from a member here, and I'll wait for her to post on this if she wants to. Some came from the man I reference in Post #3. A few related dreams came from two other members, one from a different forum altogether who had no knowledge of any of this.

Ok, that's something I was after. I responded about this in the other thread, so my suspicions about it taking place in a generation or so (if not reversed through prayer) may be right.

This is news to me, so I will look it up. Thx.

We've been debating it the forum for awhile now. Marks always engages me on it. The psychologist is incorrect. That's just a secular opinion. Scripture contains several accounts of prophets interpreting dreams for others.

I've had some of mine come true. I've also had some of those I interpreted for others come true. The dreams I interpret most often contain warnings (which is one of their primary uses, IMO), and as such many I have interpreted for have heeded those warnings and avoided what was coming, but certain events have happened with some of them where it became obvious that the thing prophesied was indeed on its way to fulfillment, and had they not acted on what the dream implied they would have been in trouble. Had this happen numerous times actually.

That would depend on if it was merely a type of paralysis during sleep or if you actually dreamed of not being able to walk right during a dream. Then it would likely have spiritual significance, especially if it were recurring.

It's a very interesting question. I've wondered just how much God even attempts to talk to people in dreams even when they have not accepted Him in their hearts yet, as a way of trying to draw them and communicate with them. But demons can influence people's dreams as well. Then there are dreams which can be flesh-generated or influenced, such as with your leg condition for instance, or if a man is being sexually aroused during sleep by physical contact with something. The dreams will naturally turn sexual if that happens. Likewise they may turn to involving other physical situations if their body is being effected in some other way (putting someone's finger in water is an old prank soldiers used to use to make someone wet the bed, LoL).

Anyway, I've often wondered if the Lord didn't create the phenomenon as a way to speak to people even before they make conscious decisions to choose Him. Pilate's wife had a dream warning her to tell her husband not to crucify Christ, for instance, and there are other examples in scripture, so it's interesting.

God bless, and I was wondering what you have been doing up all night, LoL. (I'm aware of Australia time).

I'll try and do it justice in a subsequent post, and thanks for asking : )
I had a dream five years ago, and can’t get over it. Think I know what it means-but hope I’m wrong. Could you interpret?

We were in a country pub. We had been over-indulging with food and wine. My OH continued talking to some wealthy men (dressed like the magi in Biblical films) while me and a Bible teacher we know were in a side room waiting for Jesus to arrive.

There were 3 black labradors in the room with us. Then Jesus walked in. He passed us by, and didn’t acknowledge us.

He walked straight into a dark room, I got up and peered in. There were children sat around the room. I had the feeling that He would teach them and then come to teach us later. He closed the door behind Him. We were outside...

Although He was there, I didn’t see His face.
P.s. one of the labradors jumped up on my seat when I got up.

Then I later saw this verse and my blood ran cold:
For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joel 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

If you are an old man and dream dreams, right on. I dream dreams that is how I know I am an old man. Well, that is my excuse and I am sticking to it. It is amazing what you can get away with when you are an old man so it is not all bad.

Recently I had dreams every night about starting a New Testament Church. Each night I dreamt of a different way of doing it and each night the Lord said no, that is not the way to do it and then one night I had one and it was quite different from the others and the Lord said that's it so watch this space.

That's excellent. The ability to hear and follow His leading will become everything during the end-times; our wisdom, our guidance, our protection, everything.

Reactions: marksman

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a dream five years ago, and can’t get over it. Think I know what it means-but hope I’m wrong. Could you interpret?

We were in a country pub. We had been over-indulging with food and wine. My OH continued talking to some wealthy men (dressed like the magi in Biblical films) while me and a Bible teacher we know were in a side room waiting for Jesus to arrive.

There were 3 black labradors in the room with us. Then Jesus walked in. He passed us by, and didn’t acknowledge us.

He walked straight into a dark room, I got up and peered in. There were children sat around the room. I had the feeling that He would teach them and then come to teach us later. He closed the door behind Him. We were outside...

Although He was there, I didn’t see His face.
P.s. one of the labradors jumped up on my seat when I got up.

Then I later saw this verse and my blood ran cold:
For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Good Heavens...

It practically interprets itself. But keep in mind, this is not a prophecy of doom. The Lord doesn't operate like that. Even if He was speaking this to you directly as relating to you and your wife and the spiritual leaders you are associated with, that does not mean it is set in stone. He gives warnings to set His own back on the right path.

But yes, that verse is precisely what it is about. Over-indulging in food and wine runs throughout scripture as a forerunner to sin, especially sexual sin. It was said of those who worshipped the golden calf that they "sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play," with play being an innuendo for sexual enticements. The wealthy business men/ "wise men" and the Bible teacher all represent spiritual leaders who surround you and your wife. The three black labs are not a good sign in this context at all. There are a few positive references to dogs, but they are nearly always associated with sinful and unclean activates in scripture:

Religious and mythological bestiaries treat dogs mainly as the objects of zoolatry. Dogs also have a specific role as guides between the worlds of the living and the dead in most mythologies. In this sense, dogs are close to demons. In the biblical context, dogs are not direct spirit guides, but are perceived as scavengers and the enemies of the faithful, especially in the Psalms, where groups of dogs (enemies) threaten the psalmist’s life, “Dogs surround me, a pack of villains encircles me; they pierce my hands and my feet.” (Ps 22:17). Dogs as pets are not found in the Bible, and there are only rare examples of dogs being potentially useful to people (Job 30:1). Dogs are treated as extremely unclean animals and personifications of dirt and filthy habits, for example, returning to their vomit (Psalms 26:11, 2 Peter 2:22).

So here you have the presence of demonic influence and gluttony coming together, and this is precisely the same sorts of things Selveraj was actually warning about in that message. That is where the society is headed - towards demonic infestation and gross sin - unless things are turned around. We have the same problems in the States, so I would not be surprised if you have them in the UK as well.

The Lord closing the door behind Him is bad imagery. Speaks of Matthew 25:10 and Luke 13:25.

You seem to be doing well spiritually from outside appearances. You have become involved in our forum, and welcome by the way, if I never welcomed you before. Again, keep in mind that the Lord is never fatalist when He speaks directly to His people. He speaks only to correct and to warn us. Hopefully you will take these things under consideration and look more deeply at your life and your commitment to Him. I am doing so more lately myself. We all need to, until He comes.

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance. If you need to speak with me in private about anything, please feel free to send me a conversation. I'd be glad to get to meet you and talk.

Yours,
Hidden In Him

2 Chr. 34:19

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Good Heavens...

It practically interprets itself. But keep in mind, this is not a prophecy of doom. The Lord doesn't operate like that. Even if He was speaking this to you directly as relating to you and your wife and the spiritual leaders you are associated with, that does not mean it is set in stone. He gives warnings to set His own back on the right path.

But yes, that verse is precisely what it is about. Over-indulging in food and wine runs throughout scripture as a forerunner to sin, especially sexual sin. It was said of those who worshipped the golden calf that they "sat down to eat and drink, and rose up to play," with play being an innuendo for sexual enticements. The wealthy business men/ "wise men" and the Bible teacher all represent spiritual leaders who surround you and your wife. The three black labs are not a good sign in this context at all. There are a few positive references to dogs, but they are nearly always associated with sinful and unclean activates in scripture:

Religious and mythological bestiaries treat dogs mainly as the objects of zoolatry. Dogs also have a specific role as guides between the worlds of the living and the dead in most mythologies. In this sense, dogs are close to demons. In the biblical context, dogs are not direct spirit guides, but are perceived as scavengers and the enemies of the faithful, especially in the Psalms, where groups of dogs (enemies) threaten the psalmist’s life, “Dogs surround me, a pack of villains encircles me; they pierce my hands and my feet.” (Ps 22:17). Dogs as pets are not found in the Bible, and there are only rare examples of dogs being potentially useful to people (Job 30:1). Dogs are treated as extremely unclean animals and personifications of dirt and filthy habits, for example, returning to their vomit (Psalms 26:11, 2 Peter 2:22).

So here you have the presence of demonic influence and gluttony coming together, and this is precisely the same sorts of things Selveraj was actually warning about in that message. That is where the society is headed - towards demonic infestation and gross sin - unless things are turned around. We have the same problems in the States, so I would not be surprised if you have them in the UK as well.

The Lord closing the door behind Him is bad imagery. Speaks of Matthew 25:10 and Luke 13:25.

You seem to be doing well spiritually from outside appearances. You have become involved in our forum, and welcome by the way, if I never welcomed you before. Again, keep in mind that the Lord is never fatalist when He speaks directly to His people. He speaks only to correct and to warn us. Hopefully you will take these things under consideration and look more deeply at your life and your commitment to Him. I am doing so more lately myself. We all need to, until He comes.

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance. If you need to speak with me in private about anything, please feel free to send me a conversation. I'd be glad to get to meet you and talk.

Yours,
Hidden In Him
Thankyou :(

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Mmmm indeed, sister. I didn't expect it to happen quite so fast, but it appears it may. The Pope's personal views are not necessarily the established positions of the Catholic Church, but they carry weight, and may likely signal the direction they are and will be going in.

God bless, and good to see you still around.
Hidden

Reactions: 2 Chr. 34:19

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello @Hidden In Him how have u been?
Have u been keeping up to date with what is happening down here in Australia?

Good enough, old friend! I was glad to see you back at the forum again : )

No, I have to confess I haven't. Shame on me, actually. But I've been hard at work with a couple sisters gong through some teachings on how to do interpretation, and solidifying my relationship with them (they both receive dreams from the Lord).

Anything in particular you think I should know about?

Again, good having you around once more.
- C

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Anything in particular you think I should know about?

Just how the Victorian government has cancelled the opposition and democracy in order to oppress us under his tyrannical new laws in what has been the strictest and longest lockdowns in the western world... Last two days we've had zero cases yet the lockdown continues...

U might want to also have a look at what the Vatican is up to and what the Pope has recently said about homosexuals...
There is also an investigation, in Italy, into bribes made to the Victoria police to lock up George Pell

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just how the Victorian government has cancelled the opposition and democracy in order to oppress us under his tyrannical new laws in what has been the strictest and longest lockdowns in the western world... Last two days we've had zero cases yet the lockdown continues...

I had heard something about that. I wouldn't want to comment about something I wasn't well informed on, but on the surface I have to say it does sound a little Draconian. Setting the tone for things to come? :eek:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I had heard something about that. I wouldn't want to comment about something I wasn't well informed on, but on the surface I have to say it does sound a little Draconian. Setting the tone for things to come? :eek:

Ye thats what i was thinking... It all looks like a precursor to the events u spoke of. The popes most recent comments on homosexuality as well