Australias lockdown suicides and lockdown blackmail

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What’s going on in Australia is exactly what the globalist cabal - that is running the evil “plandemic”, in the culmination of decades of planning in taking over the world, using the engineered COVID virus for the population reduction they want, including the toxic and deadly vaccines, fear mongering, and lies, to use lockdowns to destroy nations economies and put us all in poverty - has planned for the United States, too.

They’ve talked publicly about exactly what is happening now, for a long time.

They’ve decided the population of the world should only be 500 million people - not 9 billion, but onky half of a billion, and have used mass extinction events in the past, such as WW2 with 50 million deaths, and have been using what is called soft kill, for decades.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I still can't get over the fact that life will never be the same again... :(

In my state they expect everyone to sign in with a QR code whenever they go anywhere...
There is a fine of over $700 for people that don't comply...
Good thing there is no pressure on the businesses to enforce it. I just walk in, they see i don't check in and they still serve me...
It might be the same with the green pass... Businesses can't afford to employ someone just to enforce that stupid law...
Ive come across fake vaccine passports already... Might need to obtain one soon I think just in case i get discriminated against

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This short CBN news video exposes how bad it is there.

Keep in mind they will do that here, if we let them:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This short CBN news video exposes how bad it is there.

Keep in mind they will do that here, if we let them:

Bravo... Excellent short presentation on the state of affairs here and this is from CBN which is a leftist network i think...
I loved this quote from it

"The problem with Australians is not that so many of them are descended from prisoners, its that son many of them are descended from prison officers"

Australia is no longer a free nation or a democratic one... Some states like NSW and Vic are much worse than others...
The city of Melbourne was once the most livable city in the world is now the most locked down city in the world...
Where i live they now expect us to use a QR code to enter any business or else its a $750 fine...
The shops don't enforce it but and i just go about my business as per normal

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I still can't get over the fact that life will never be the same again... :(

In my state they expect everyone to sign in with a QR code whenever they go anywhere...
There is a fine of over $700 for people that don't comply...
Good thing there is no pressure on the businesses to enforce it. I just walk in, they see i don't check in and they still serve me...
It might be the same with the green pass... Businesses can't afford to employ someone just to enforce that stupid law...
Here in Ontario.. there is NO choice for businesses to follow or not follow... they are all as of yesterday ( September 22nd ) having to provide staff at the door to ensure that ALL people who enter their premises are double vaccinated. Haven't heard what the fines are for not complying.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Here in Ontario.. there is NO choice for businesses to follow or not follow... they are all as of yesterday ( September 22nd ) having to provide staff at the door to ensure that ALL people who enter their premises are double vaccinated. Haven't heard what the fines are for not complying.

Would you consider getting a fake vaccine passport?

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Would you consider getting a fake vaccine passport?
ABSOLUTELY NOT... I have taken the route of standing my ground. This is a ploy to make people comply and receive a vaccination.
Something like taking a child's toys away... I do not COMPROMISE with TERRORISTS... LOL

I have lost 99% of my freedoms... however... I have lost nothing... because the things that GOD has given me... NO man can take away.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
ABSOLUTELY NOT... I have taken the route of standing my ground. This is a ploy to make people comply and receive a vaccination.
Something like taking a child's toys away... I do not COMPROMISE with TERRORISTS... LOL

I have lost 99% of my freedoms... however... I have lost nothing... because the things that GOD has given me... NO man can take away.

I might get one... We'll see

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
All I ever do is go to the grocery store and walk down the street. As long as I can continue to do this, I'm fine. But I know they tighten the thumbscrews a bit at a time until you comply. They want you to say "uncle." If you don't, and die, good riddance! I know the spirits that are behind all this nonsense.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I might get one... We'll see

For me this has become a principle of the matter... What started out as me simply CHOOSING not to get vaccinated has turned into something way more sinister. I am like Truman... and what he has stated... I have not been affected by these mandates because I don't socialize... I don't go to movies... I don't frequent shopping malls... and I don't dine out... However.. I am deeply disturbed by the removal of my rights to attend these places. For that reason... I will stick my feet in the ground... and I will NOT comply... If that cost me my pension.. then so be it... if that cost me not being able to get my groceries... then so be it... THIS is where it becomes my TIME to RISE and SHINE. This is what I call suffering for a cause.

Many felt that WARNING the nations would make a difference... IT did NOT and I knew that... I have waited for the proper time to rise up and make a statement... Many will give in... and that is ok... I am NOT one of them. NO one is EVER going to force me to comply.

The vaccines should NEVER have become a political gold mine.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
For me this has become a principle of the matter... What started out as me simply CHOOSING not to get vaccinated has turned into something way more sinister. I am like Truman... and what he has stated... I have not been affected by these mandates because I don't socialize... I don't go to movies... I don't frequent shopping malls... and I don't dine out... However.. I am deeply disturbed by the removal of my rights to attend these places. For that reason... I will stick my feet in the ground... and I will NOT comply... If that cost me my pension.. then so be it... if that cost me not being able to get my groceries... then so be it... THIS is where it becomes my TIME to RISE and SHINE. This is what I call suffering for a cause.

Many felt that WARNING the nations would make a difference... IT did NOT and I knew that... I have waited for the proper time to rise up and make a statement... Many will give in... and that is ok... I am NOT one of them. NO one is EVER going to force me to comply.

The vaccines should NEVER have become a political gold mine.

Well said... Its become more about dignity and self respect... I have to be honest... Im afraid Addy

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well said... Its become more about dignity and self respect... I have to be honest... Im afraid Addy
I am so happy you have articulated this Cristo... because I think an awful lot of Christians are not being HONEST about what they actually are going through.
You know me well enough through my words these last months... I am not a push over... I call a spade a spade... and I have been very VOCAL about the fact that I have CHOSEN not to get vaccinated... I have also been very vocal about the fact that this pandemic and all the closures have NOT affected me... I have been mis-understood as someone who is uncaring and cold ( not talking about you ).

I NEVER ever thought I would see the day as a CANADIAN that I would lose ALL my privileges ( with exception of essential services )... That was something at one time that only INCARCERATED CRIMINALS faced.

On Tuesday morning... when I discovered that Trudeau had been re-elected... and that Canada would NOT change it's stance on mandatory vaccines... I knew that things had permanently changed from OH Canada to NO Canada ( Got to give @Truman the credit for that line LOL )

I have been deeply grieving all week... and for the most part... I can't put my finger on why... I feel like I have lost so much assurance in my SAFETY as a citizen... the virus ensured that all people would be ISOLATED... and the Government has used this false presentation of things getting back to normal as measure for FORCE.

You are BLESSED Cristo... because you have at the perfect time... chosen to isolate your own self and learned to detach from the world. You are so many steps farther ahead than many.

Be still and KNOW that HE is GOD.... This is what God has spoken to me all summer... BE quite ADDY... and come Worship ME. I sense there is a shift about to happen... but this skill of BEING STILL is one I am going to need for everything else.

Be ENCOURAGED... and FEAR not... Your God is REAL.. and HE is MIGHTY.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am so happy you have articulated this Cristo... because I think an awful lot of Christians are not being HONEST about what they actually are going through.
You know me well enough through my words these last months... I am not a push over... I call a spade a spade... and I have been very VOCAL about the fact that I have CHOSEN not to get vaccinated... I have also been very vocal about the fact that this pandemic and all the closures have NOT affected me... I have been mis-understood as someone who is uncaring and cold ( not talking about you ).

I NEVER ever thought I would see the day as a CANADIAN that I would lose ALL my privileges ( with exception of essential services )... That was something at one time that only INCARCERATED CRIMINALS faced.

On Tuesday morning... when I discovered that Trudeau had been re-elected... and that Canada would NOT change it's stance on mandatory vaccines... I knew that things had permanently changed from OH Canada to NO Canada ( Got to give @Truman the credit for that line LOL )

I have been deeply grieving all week... and for the most part... I can't put my finger on why... I feel like I have lost so much assurance in my SAFETY as a citizen... the virus ensured that all people would be ISOLATED... and the Government has used this false presentation of things getting back to normal as measure for FORCE.

You are BLESSED Cristo... because you have at the perfect time... chosen to isolate your own self and learned to detach from the world. You are so many steps farther ahead than many.

Be still and KNOW that HE is GOD.... This is what God has spoken to me all summer... BE quite ADDY... and come Worship ME. I sense there is a shift about to happen... but this skill of BEING STILL is one I am going to need for everything else.

Well said, Addy!

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Thanks for your heart warming words -XOXO-

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Addy

That grieving u spoke of is something i was feeling heavily last year when i was locked down in Melbourne...

Seeing the city empty, without life, was like witnessing the corpse of a loved one. It made me cry. Part of me will always be there.
I look around there and see pieces of me everywhere, places ive worked in, places iv built stuff for. It used to have a spirit, a soul, the city used to breathe, it had a heart, personality, character... That was all gone...

Then there are the people... My people... In the working class suburbs... My family, my friends. I know people genuinely suffering... Jobless... Homeless... Tormented... Traumatized... Suicides... Good decent people suffering at the hands of this ruthless lockdown... Some people iv lost contact with, their phones no longer connected...

Thats why i have a deep resentment to all of this... I was already a bit resentful for being put in jail without having committed a crime...
Now im even more dirty and i know its spiritually unhealthy
Im good at forgiving people but how do you forgive a system or government that is evil. Im trying to be more apathetic towards it but its hard knowing so many people that have been hurt by this and seeing what is happening to my home town

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh @Cristo Rei ... the tears are falling as I have read your above words... I think my own tears have been building up over time as well.

I am usually the last one to the party ( so to speak )... and it has been the same with this... Up until this week... I had an assurance that things were only temporary... that we would all get through this... I contributed my part in staying home more and wearing masks while in public indoor spaces... I never saw this coming... I was blind-sided by how QUICK and FIERCE the government has acted.

I am so grateful that I have spent my summer in complete STILLNESS... and learning to BE in HIS PRESENCE... I have PEACE and I have JOY... and I have complete GRATITUDE for all the many blessings God has bestowed upon me... I am forever changed by my experience with God this summer. I am in AWE of the GOODNESS of ALMIGHTY GOD... and all my future battles will be fought on this foundation.

How do you forgive a system or government that is evil?? you DON'T.... you give it to GOD and His WRATH will deal with it in due time.

I am going to spend a few days being rather quiet... I sense myself needing to get back to this QUIET time with God alone.

I BLESS you Cristo... I pray that GOD pours HIS PEACE and GREAT JOY over you.... This suffering... this deep sorrow you have felt.. it is a righteous sorrow.. and is part of carrying your cross and following HIM... The fact that you are so deeply grieved... shows me that you have a beautiful condition of heart.

~Love in Christ... Addy

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Your statement here is flawed.

I live in Australia and I have lost none of my "Freedoms," however, the government of the day in my state have curtailed the liberties that I previously had under the laws of the state but if I comply their their edicts, those liberties are still there for me to enjoy.

Now I agree with you that no one can take away my "freedom in Christ," unless I relinquish that freedom to someone else or Satan and his hirelings.

Now, yes, the government has decreed that no one can assemble within a church building but the evidence I am seeing is that the church is actually growing because of this edict because people are still gathering together to worship God using the tools available to us today like Zoom etc.

People who once did not attend "church" are today watching these Zoom Church gatherings and seeking answers for themselves regarding the direction that their life should take.

In a third world country, which I visited around 4 years ago, the church that I visited back then has recently dedicated a church building for them to use and the leadership of the church in that place are already talking about expanding the church building because of how rapidly the church fellowship has grown.

Perhaps God is wanting Australia and Canada to become as "poor" as this third world country such that people will seek out the church to provide answers to the question that they are asking of themselves.

It seems to me that what you are seeing as a problem for you, is actually an opportunity for you to witness your faith and lead others into the realm of worshipping God alone.

Shalom

Last edited: