Australias lockdown suicides and lockdown blackmail

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
They've locked us down and they have every intention on keeping it that way. In Canada, because I'm not vaccinated, I can only go to the grocery store/pharmacy and church. Period.

I did recently hear that Melbourne has been the most locked down city in the world
I think Canada has actually taken the lead with its latest restrictions... Most totalitarian nation in the western world...

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Health reasons are some of the reasons why I'm not vaccinated.
I know there's a virus...I've been exposed and gotten ill. I'm not afraid of it.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
His dominion is an eternal dominion
His kingdom endures from generation to generation
All the peoples of the earth are regarded as nothing
He does as He pleases with the powers of heaven
And the peoples of the earth! - the prophet Daniel
He is the ultimate dominate One!
Now, as long as I remember this, I'll be fine.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Australia debuts 'Orwellian' new app using facial recognition, geolocation to enforce quarantine

Australia debuts 'Orwellian' new app using facial recognition, geolocation to enforce quarantine

Yeah that sounds like the beast and false prophet to me.

Yet and still, the people that have been little effected by all this are still cheering on these actions by the government that are unethical, immoral, unlawful, criminal and evil...
Empathy is dead...
Common sense is dead...
Morality is dead

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And now, people I know are having complications after taking the experimental vaccine...

On the other hand I don't know anybody who had complications with covid and I'm from the are that was supposedly most effected by it...

My tolerance towards the people still supporting these restrictions has ended... I'm better off not engaging with such people to avoid falling into sin out of disgust for the lack of morality and empathy being shown by these people who are little effected by the restrictions...

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
They have be come arrogant, overfed, and unconcerned...unless, of course, someone is watching.
Self is on the throne.
I acknowledge that God's ways are best.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
World domination
And a world burnt offering to Satan as they have pointed out that they have to reduce the worlds population or we will all die, that is what they truly believe.

Now here in Australia the same Mob gone all out for years in trying to create the fuel load for the creation of the huge massive bushfires, so as to peddle their spin on empowering themselves on Climate Change, but the fact is if you ask any real generational cow cocky man on the land in such places, they all say that they have been warning the Governments that such are so stupid beyond belief in letting the Greens have control over stoping the correct proven way of burning off.
So that was the case before that Mob started dominating over all the cow cocky etc on the Land, not to mention giving them a hard time with fines and all to keep them down and shut them all from speaking up ! and now the same type of dictating degenerate trash are dominating and dictating over all of us all now.

I seen and believe that Koalas were planted for TV News, now they must of put the Koala up the tree beside the road and burnt it off beside the road as I seen from in 3 spots within 1 mile that I seen from the chopper on TV and all 3 fires were started directly beside the road on the same side and the wind was drifting away from the road. Such was clearly a setup for propaganda !
I know koalas do not walk about like it did on TV, such a koala was a tame one from the Zoo for sure, and each fire was as only as big as a normal house block and the tree the koala was at was directly off the road 12ft say, I have seen koalas in the wild many a time and you will not catch one running on the ground, I have tried and they are fast on the ground and can go up a trees fast as well.
Wild koalas are not going to hang about when they see a fire, they high tail it off directly I am sure, but an old Zoo koala ? it looked as if drugged up walking around and if they put it up the tree the smoke was not going up wards as the wind was coming to the side.

This Mob of Satanist will do anything to meet there ends, such are just radical indoctrinated delusional fools.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And a world burnt offering to Satan as they have pointed out that they have to reduce the worlds population or we will all die, that is what they truly believe.

Now here in Australia the same Mob gone all out for years in trying to create the fuel load for the creation of the huge massive bushfires, so as to peddle their spin on empowering themselves on Climate Change, but the fact is if you ask any real generational cow cocky man on the land in such places, they all say that they have been warning the Governments that such are so stupid beyond belief in letting the Greens have control over stoping the correct proven way of burning off.
So that was the case before that Mob started dominating over all the cow cocky etc on the Land, not to mention giving them a hard time with fines and all to keep them down and shut them all from speaking up ! and now the same type of dictating degenerate trash are dominating and dictating over all of us all now.

I seen and believe that Koalas were planted for TV News, now they must of put the Koala up the tree beside the road and burnt it off beside the road as I seen from in 3 spots within 1 mile that I seen from the chopper on TV and all 3 fires were started directly beside the road on the same side and the wind was drifting away from the road. Such was clearly a setup for propaganda !
I know koalas do not walk about like it did on TV, such a koala was a tame one from the Zoo for sure, and each fire was as only as big as a normal house block and the tree the koala was at was directly off the road 12ft say, I have seen koalas in the wild many a time and you will not catch one running on the ground, I have tried and they are fast on the ground and can go up a trees fast as well.
Wild koalas are not going to hang about when they see a fire, they high tail it off directly I am sure, but an old Zoo koala ? it looked as if drugged up walking around and if they put it up the tree the smoke was not going up wards as the wind was coming to the side.

This Mob of Satanist will do anything to meet there ends, such are just radical indoctrinated delusional fools.

The end justifies the means for them... That koala walking up to the human for a drink in 2019 was a total hoax...
They are fast when they need to be which is hardly ever so they lay around all day cos they can...
In fact that whole 2019/2020 bushfire season was completely set up by the greens...
And all in the name of climate change

Canada prime minister has said that lockdowns are the way to go in respect to climate change...
This world ain't getting any better soon... Its going to get a lot worse

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Screenshot_20210906-192459_WhatsApp.jpg

i know i posted this meme elsewhere but its so funny it deserves to be reposted

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In NSW they said they would end the lockdown once 6 million jabs were administered...

They lied and kept it lockdown and said they'll open up once 70% are vaxed in NSW...

Well... Now they claim 70% are vaxed and did they open up... Did they...
Not at all

Lies... Lies... Lies
Satan is the father of lies

Reactions: lforrest and Truman

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I went to KFC today and could not get anything going through the drive through as I did not have a phone to do such, so I had to drive off.
Then I went to fill up with fuel for my car and I talked to some old dude their filling up and he said they should make all them people who don't want the Vaccine have it regardless, he was angry ! about people like me :confused: well that due to the MSM spreading lies full on, he claims it was people who did not get the Jab that were spreading it :confused: no that's a lie, the Covid Jab does not stop anything at all and there is no total factual proof that it does at all.
When the Borders open we will see the experimental Jabbed and non Jabbed curve go way up.

I said this was much like Nazi Germany, but it went over his head.

I did not bother pointing out that it is not a Vaccine at all but an experimental Jab that if it does work and not to mention the fact is that it does not because with 2 Jabs people still die from Covid in fact and then the 3rd is being taking part and the 4th and the 5th are predicted :rolleyes: like Come on !
But if it does save like the MSM etc claim, well then Donald Jesus Trump will be hailed the greatest man alive for bring this experimental Covid Jab about for the world.

Everything about all that the MSM and Governments have done looks all out of shape, now being a Detective such like straight lines so to speak, because when the way looks out of true, then such raises suspicion and then we start trying to tie up all the loose ends.
When one try's to cover up or stop questions being asked, that raises a red flag.
Now they may claim the questions are stupid etc etc but that is no excuse at all especially for a body like the MSM or a Government, by rights they can not dismiss questions, but they must answer the question regardless. or they should not be in such a position.

One should never be fearful of asking a genuine question, even if it is a stupid question, because a worthy man can respond to such a question easy.
Now we all know why one does not want to respond to a question, because it's because you don't know or you have something to hide most likely or you can state what your opinion is on the subject and point out that your opinion may be wrong or whatever.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The latest news in Australia...

NSW is the state with the biggest population in Australia, Victoria is second...

Today the Victorian communist party announced that no one will enter Victoria from NSW without being vaxed. Not even people returning home...:(

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When the Borders open we will see the experimental Jabbed and non Jabbed curve go way up.

That's actually "left handed proof" (as we say here) that we are being lied to and there is an agenda in play here.

"IF" the disease was all that and "IF" is was critical for life to vaccinate and all that then the FIRST thing that would actually happen is close borders/ports of entry ( this includes all refugees, illegals and everyone else) until there was 100% testing and vaccination.

Its just law abiding citizens and programs designed to destroy economic engines though

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sydney residents defy lockdown orders to go to the beach

Absolute criminals

Not