Awesome debate with a Muslim..

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

r1xlx

Feb 26, 2020
HESSLE
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
All Muslims are devilworshipping idolaters who worship the imaginary god Baal-Allah of the old Arabs each time they kneel and pray to the black stone called Allah set in the wall of the kabaa in Mecca.
All Muslims will be slaughtered when Jesus returns just as written in Revelation.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
On the contrary the Christian religion is the true religion and all others show by words and actions they prefer to worship Satan.
Make a side by side comparison list of all other religions and see how many prefer Satan by denying Jesus, Creation, Flood etc.
The most Satanic religion is evolutionism and the worship of its high priests.
ok, ty

any idea what "satan's dialectic" means?
All Muslims are devilworshipping idolaters who worship the imaginary god Baal-Allah of the old Arabs each time they kneel and pray to the black stone called Allah set in the wall of the kabaa in Mecca.
All Muslims will be slaughtered when Jesus returns just as written in Revelation.
Muslims are told many times in the Qur'an to follow Christ or be doomed, so wadr i doubt you could support that, and certainly not with Scripture

many will come from east and west and share the banquet with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob

r1xlx

Feb 26, 2020
HESSLE
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
1 Kings 19:17 says all who have kissed the Baal must be slaughtered.
17 "And it shall come to pass, that him that escapeth the sword of Hazael shall Jehu slay: and him that escapeth from the sword of Jehu shall Elisha slay.
18 Yet I have left me seven thousand in Israel, all the knees which have not bowed unto Baal, and every mouth which hath not kissed him."
Muslims fight to kiss the stone they call Allah-Baal in the wall of the kabaa.
Lots of videos of Muslim kissing the black stone they call allah.:
They are all walking dead unless they find Jesus.

r1xlx

Feb 26, 2020
HESSLE
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
ok, ty

any idea what "satan's dialectic" means?

Muslims are told many times in the Qur'an to follow Christ or be doomed, so wadr i doubt you could support that, and certainly not with Scripture

many will come from east and west and share the banquet with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob
I'm not interested in 'satans's dialectic'. I'll stick with Gospel.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
yikes? Islamophobic much?

Child of God

Feb 18, 2020
Seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be blessed as we learn Christ, Not me
Child as you learn Christ, you will come to lear Paul is the false prophet.

Right Now he is YOUR PROPHET, YOUR JESUS, PAUL.

Turns out Paul did not get along with the Apostles, or The Jews, as they easily defeated Him in Scripture Knowledge.

SO He FLED into a far country that had not heard of the God of the Jews.

Incidentally If God was going to send him to a far country, why did he Try AND FAIL with the Jews First?

Before he fled, to were no one had heard of God?

Before the Apostles Sent him AWAY, Should not he have already gone away?

You do know the Apostles SENT Paul away fro them, do you not?
It is in the Bible.

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Turns out Paul did not get along with the Apostles, or The Jews, as they easily defeated Him in Scripture Knowledge.

Incidentally If God was going to send him to a far country, why did he Try AND FAIL with the Jews First?

It is in the Bible.

I wish you an increase of Christ in your innermost being, as I wish for all those that call upon a His name from a pure heart...

In the Beloved, Not me

Child of God

Feb 18, 2020
Seattle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, and I think almost the same that follow Paul instead of Jesus.
So do you follow Paul or Jesus you can not follow both as they contradict.

No need, I know you follow Paul.

I pretty much have the attitude you have against Muslims, against those that follow Paul.
So EVERYTHING YOU SAID against Muslims You can times 7 to the 7th power against you.
Here is something you will not understand I ask God to bring what you have asked onto you 7^7.
See that ^ means to the power of.

But any way may you recieve 7^7 times what you have put out.

Technically it is a Blessing.

If you have Blessed you will receive Blessing.

God bless your white nation with black servants and half whit children.

If you did know it I laugh at you.
In fact although technically it a blessing, since it deals with your whatever it is a curse.

WHITE POWER MY SLONG IS BIGGER THEN YOUR SLONG, Right?

Mine actually is bigger.

r1xlx

Feb 26, 2020
HESSLE
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
you're a Christian? I'm sure your friend Satan is delighted with you.
You're a walking deda Muslim.
GET OFF THIS FORUM!

r1xlx

Feb 26, 2020
HESSLE
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

It is in the Bible.
You are a Muslim masquerading as a Christian. A liar like your father Satan.
Paul was the most devout Christian in a way that you Muslims cannot understand.

r1xlx

Feb 26, 2020
HESSLE
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

It is in the Bible.
Paul taught the apostles to be true - unlike your koran that is full of satanic garbage and lies.

r1xlx

Feb 26, 2020
HESSLE
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
i understand you are new, and likely confused by what we are taught in "church," but wadr your comments are very offensive, the Qur'an instructs all Muslims, many different ways, to follow Christ, and although i guess this will come as a shock to you "Christianity" is not Yah's standard for salvation.

While this will surely be a pop feel-good video for other "Christians," that is only bc they also perceive enemies (that are not there, which we have Scripture for this concept too), whether Germans, Japanese, or Russians, or, when the fear of them wanes, Muslims.

To put that another way, you seek Death, More Abundantly, right, and so believe that anyone who does not share your beliefs is going somewhere different than you are; namely to that pit you have now dug for others to fall into, which you will end up in yourself
Your head is stuffed with Satan's koranic lies and nonsense! You call yourself Christian but are still a Muslim devilworshipper.
Burn your koran and prayer beads and images of the kabaa ande all the other Muslim stuff that binds you to your god Satan!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Your head is stuffed with Satan's koranic lies and nonsense! You call yourself Christian but are still a Muslim devilworshipper.
Burn your koran and prayer beads and images of the kabaa ande all the other Muslim stuff that binds you to your god Satan!
excuse me?

you might relay any personal complaints you have against any Muslims in your neighborhood, i guess we did this before you got here. Give us your most heinous episode then, if you like. And fwiw you dont have to alert me, i dont see you much addressing my posts anyway, and i will not be addressing your next one ok?
Best of luck to you friend

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Jesus returning is not written anywhere in revelation, nor anywhere in the Bible for that matter, and even if it was you surely would not be able to read it either, and that is mostly pot/kettle stuff there as you are an avowed Cult of Sol adherent yourself, my friend.

now fwiw this forum is tolerant, but you are way out of line right now, and unless you are determined to get 86ed from here like all the others that have kicked you out already i would be apologizing pretty soon ok

Last edited: