baby & namrata

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, namrata and baby came home, Praise God!

You can pray God take care of both and bless with good health. Baby's jaundice have increased also she had spoon feeding you can pray she be able to enjoy her mom's milk, let she be able to suck properly.

Thanks!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying. My youngest was born almost a month early and was jaundiced. With a lot of nursing, and placing him in his carrier in front of a large window, he came through it well. Mama's milk is important for baby's immune system and for flushing bilirubin from baby's system.

Congratulations to you and your precious family!❤️

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You can pray God take care of both and bless with good health. Baby's jaundice have increased also she had spoon feeding you can pray she be able to enjoy her mom's milk, let she be able to suck properly.

Thanks!

Oh so happy when He answers our prayers. I'm glad that they are both home brother, God bless you all abundantly!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
Praying for all of you. Stay close to God and teach that baby God's Way!