Namrata

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, namrata is asking scooter to ride. But I am unwilling to give her so she is upset with me.

You can pray she will understand my concern for her.

Thanks!

Reactions: Bob Estey

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, namrata is asking scooter to ride. But I am unwilling to give her so she is upset with me.

You can pray she will understand my concern for her.

Thanks!
Oh bro. Mel! You cannot share? You are understandable concerned, because of your recent accident but, you can't let her ride sometimes? :(
Why does she want to ride the scooter? Maybe for groceries?
I will pray, and God will decide :)

Reactions: Lambano

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Oh bro. Mel! You cannot share? You are understandable concerned, because of your recent accident but, you can't let her ride sometimes? :(
Why does she want to ride the scooter? Maybe for groceries?
I will pray, and God will decide :)
After I had accident , now I think she should learn to ride scooter and that too a lighter one. I have no problem in giving her to ride but after I met accident I just fear incase she may hurt while riding.
For dropping and picking Salome and for going to market, her workload has increased because of my knee injury.yes thanks sis. Nancy

Reactions: Nancy

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know what the results are of your discussion with Namrata (reading between you and Nancy :)) but I'll pray anyway.

Cas

Reactions: My Dreams and Nancy