Baptism question that seems unbiblical

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So, if MOST people say that God doesn't exist - does that make it true??
Are you serious??

Your ignorance is almost comical - if not so darn tragic . . .
Yes you truly are ignorant, most Christians call it the Roman Catholic Church, did you know that, am I wrong on that.
If most people say that god does not exist, that only what they say, everyone knows that God exist, they just are to gutless to take it on board.

Like I say read Act 7:37-43 come on ! try to grow up and point out where I am wrong for once, because you only play cunning games and always try to drag others down with your shocking little demented game play, yes you are cunning like a Snake and as charming as an eel.
Tell me where Pope Frances has said Jesus Christ publicly in a speech.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes you truly are ignorant, most Christians call it the Roman Catholic Church, did you know that, am I wrong on that.
If most people say that god does not exist, that only what they say, everyone knows that God exist, they just are to gutless to take it on board.

Like I say read Act 7:37-43 come on ! try to grow up and point out where I am wrong for once, because you only play cunning games and always try to drag others down with your shocking little demented game play, yes you are cunning like a Snake and as charming as an eel.
Tell me where Pope Frances has said Jesus Christ publicly in a speech.
And AGAIN - just because "most" people call it the "Roman" Catholic Church doesn't make them right.
As I stated - since you CLAIM to be a "faithful" Catholic - YOU should know better.

The official title of the Catholic Church is, "The Catholic Church".
"Roman" only refers to those in the Latin/Roman RITE - of which there are NINETEEN others, my ignorant friend.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And AGAIN - just because "most" people call it the "Roman" Catholic Church doesn't make them right.
As I stated - since you CLAIM to be a "faithful" Catholic - YOU should know better.

The official title of the Catholic Church is, "The Catholic Church".
"Roman" only refers to those in the Latin/Roman RITE - of which there are NINETEEN others, my ignorant friend.
Did I ever reject that ?
Listen mate your just trying to be a fool.
The Roman Catholic Church is not the only Christian Church that makes the claim to being, an or the Catholic Church.
Protestants are Catholic as well, fact is you don't know what the word means.
You are making claims to be Catholic from the point of your own ignorance.
It does not matter how many types there are, it's about are they or not Catholic or make a claim as such, if they don't claim to be Catholic then they are not.
I know that the C of E make that claim that they are the Catholic Church, as do the Lutheran Church and that my dear boy is a fact.

The ones who claim to be Christian churches and are not Catholic reject the Trinity and so on, they do not take Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour, but claim a god.
Sadly that's where Pope Frances is coming from with his claims of rejecting Heaven and Hell and saying that Jesus was a Sinner and kissing the hand of Rothschild sitting in a chair as if he the Pope was his toy boy and all this fag worship is just all about idolising Sodom.. anyone following that crap is on that path that leads to hell fire and damnation.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did I ever reject that ?
Listen mate your just trying to be a fool.
The Roman Catholic Church is not the only Christian Church that makes the claim to being, an or the Catholic Church.
Protestants are Catholic
as well, fact is you don't know what the word means.
You are making claims to be Catholic from the point of your own ignorance.
It does not matter how many types there are, it's about are they or not Catholic or make a claim as such, if they don't claim to be Catholic then they are not.
I know that the C of E make that claim that they are the Catholic Church, as do the Lutheran Church and that my dear boy is a fact.

The ones who claim to be Christian churches and are not Catholic reject the Trinity and so on, they do not take Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour, but claim a god.
Sadly that's where Pope Frances is coming from with his claims of rejecting Heaven and Hell and saying that Jesus was a Sinner and kissing the hand of Rothschild sitting in a chair as if he the Pope was his toy boy and all this fag worship is just all about idolising Sodom.. anyone following that crap is on that path that leads to hell fire and damnation.
Your complete ignorance on this subject can be summed up in the RED text.
I know that t is almost "fashionable" for Protestants to claim they are "Catholic" - but they're not.
The entire purpose of the Protestant Revolt was to divorce themselves from the Catholic Church - NOT to remain in it.

The Catholic Church is monolithic in its beliefs - unlike the tens of thousands of disjointed and perpetually-splintering Protestant sects who ALL teach different doctrines yet claim to be "ONE" Church.

As for the Church of England calling itself the "Catholic" Church of England - you really need to study your history. It was Henry VIII who called it that - and ALSO cam up with the term, "The Roman Catholic Church" to differentiate His splinter group from the Church.

So, you see - YOUR blunder of using the term "Roman Catholic Church" or "RCC" is just ignorantly echoing Henry VIII . . .

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Your complete ignorance on this subject can be summed up in the RED text.
I know that t is almost "fashionable" for Protestants to claim they are "Catholic" - but they're not.
The entire purpose of the Protestant Revolt was to divorce themselves from the Catholic Church - NOT to remain in it.

The Catholic Church is monolithic in its beliefs - unlike the tens of thousands of disjointed and perpetually-splintering Protestant sects who ALL teach different doctrines yet claim to be "ONE" Church.

As for the Church of England calling itself the "Catholic" Church of England - you really need to study your history. It was Henry VIII who called it that - and ALSO cam up with the term, "The Roman Catholic Church" to differentiate His splinter group from the Church.

So, you see - YOUR blunder of using the term "Roman Catholic Church" or "RCC" is just ignorantly echoing Henry VIII . . .
How can I be ignorant of the fact when I know it better than you do.

I don't call myself a Protestant, I was brought up as one but then I came into understanding the RCC point of view and could see the shallowness and lies of the prots and now have left the RCC in disgust of what it has now became, a lot of what the prots say is true about the main line RC who is lukewarm blinded follower of just a lot of nonsense with lack of roots in Christ Jesus, same can be said for the prots as well.

The Protest split was because of a lot of reasons, some justified and some not so.

In your account no one can go to Heaven but by following the Pope, the difference is I say that no one can go to heaven but by following in Jesus Christ and in him alone, regardless of denomination.

I understand the doctrine of Popes claim to be infallible on and it does not mean what most people think it means, the prots position on this is childish and most RC are ignorant of the reality of the facts as they are on most things lacking true depth and just blindly swallowing anything that some stupid fool priest may say.

A Christian is one who believes in Jesus Christ end of story and such are Catholic.
Would Jesus just disregard all who were not of the Popes flock regardless, does Jesus bow down to the Pope regardless does he ?

I like Pope Ben but I can't stand Pope Frances at all.

Why do all the media and the atheist love Pope Frances so much, when they fully hated all the other Popes attacking them full on.

Why does Pope Frances say such blasphemy claiming that Islam is of the same God, no other Pope made such a stupid foolish claim, and why does he suck up to the Zionist so called Jews who the bible says what that star represents in Act 7:37- 43 come on now, lets see how you can follow such a moron, why do you blindly follow such a Satanist.
fact he is leading you astray !
You need to come to Jesus Christ and only follow in him as he is the only one to follow.

Do you believe Islam is of the same God ? come on tell me your thoughts on this if you can, you don't come back on issues but only use a tec of brushing off arguments, you can't justify your self on points, but only use the art of deception games dismissing everything.

Come on now with Act 7:37-43 try to deal with that. I am sure you will not come back with anything because many in all the Churches are a follower of such a god nowadays and it sticks out like dogs balls with morons everywhere sucking up to mans works due to their own egos controlling them.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I don't call myself a Protestant, I was brought up as one but then I came into understanding the RCC point of view and could see the shallowness and lies of the prots and now have left the RCC in disgust of what it has now became, a lot of what the prots say is true about the main line RC who is lukewarm blinded follower of just a lot of nonsense with lack of roots in Christ Jesus, same can be said for the prots as well.

The Protest split was because of a lot of reasons, some justified and some not so.

In your account no one can go to Heaven but by following the Pope, the difference is I say that no one can go to heaven but by following in Jesus Christ and in him alone, regardless of denomination.

I understand the doctrine of Popes claim to be infallible on and it does not mean what most people think it means, the prots position on this is childish and most RC are ignorant of the reality of the facts as they are on most things lacking true depth and just blindly swallowing anything that some stupid fool priest may say.

A Christian is one who believes in Jesus Christ end of story and such are Catholic.
Would Jesus just disregard all who were not of the Popes flock regardless, does Jesus bow down to the Pope regardless does he ?

Why do all the media and the atheist love Pope Frances so much, when they fully hated all the other Popes attacking them full on.

Why does Pope Frances say such blasphemy claiming that Islam is of the same God, no other Pope made such a stupid foolish claim, and why does he suck up to the Zionist so called Jews who the bible says what that star represents in Act 7:37- 43 come on now, lets see how you can follow such a moron, why do you blindly follow such a Satanist.
You need to come to Jesus Christ and only follow in him as he is the only one to follow.

Do you believe Islam is of the same God ? come on tell me your thoughts on this if you can, you don't come back on issues but only use a tec of brushing off arguments, you can't justify your self on points, but only use the art of deception games dismissing everything.

Come on now with Act 7:37-43 try to deal with that. I am sure you will not come back with anything because many in all the Churches are a follower of such a god nowadays and it sticks out like dogs balls with morons everywhere sucking up to mans works due to their own egos controlling them.

Four year undergrad degree
Four year seminary degree
One year as a transitional deacon

Doctor? Nope.....

Total Moron....

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

As usual - this post if sull of lies.

Lie #1
You don't know as much on the subject as I do which I have proven repeatedly.
That doesn't make me "better" - just better-equipped.

Lie#2

I don't believe that "only" those who follow the Pope will make it to Heaven - and the Church doesn't teach this.
This is a fallacy of your OWN invention.

Lie #3
A Christian is NOT simply a person who believes in Jesus Christ - and NOT all Christians are Catholic.
James 2:19 tells us that even the DEMONS believe in Him. Are THEY Christians??

A Christian, by definition is a person who has been born again of WATER and SPIRIT (Baptized).

Lie#4

Pope Francis isn't the "only" Pope to recognize that Islam worships the God of Christianity.
St. John Paul II said: “We believe in the same God, the one God, the living God, the God who created the world and brings his creatures to their perfection.”

AND - during his pontificate, Pope Benedict XVI visited synagogues in three countries and mosques in three others. Although recognizing the differences in beliefs - he saw Jews, Muslims as allies in defending belief in God.

Bottom line:
Do your HOMEWORK before making these blanket statements as if they were "fact" . . .

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As usual - this post if sull of lies.

Lie #1
You don't know as much on the subject as I do which I have proven repeatedly.
That doesn't make me "better" - just better-equipped.

Lie#2

I don't believe that "only" those who follow the Pope will make it to Heaven - and the Church doesn't teach this.
This is a fallacy of your OWN invention.

Lie #3
A Christian is NOT simply a person who believes in Jesus Christ - and NOT all Christians are Catholic.
James 2:19 tells us that even the DEMONS believe in Him. Are THEY Christians??

A Christian, by definition is a person who has been born again of WATER and SPIRIT (Baptized).

Lie#4

Pope Francis isn't the "only" Pope to recognize that Islam worships the God of Christianity.
St. John Paul II said: “We believe in the same God, the one God, the living God, the God who created the world and brings his creatures to their perfection.”

AND - during his pontificate, Pope Benedict XVI visited synagogues in three countries and mosques in three others. Although recognizing the differences in beliefs - he saw Jews, Muslims as allies in defending belief in God.

Bottom line:
Do your HOMEWORK before making these blanket statements as if they were "fact" . . .
1# is that you never have enlightened me to it, I know it well.

2# from how you have been ranting I thought that you were on of that type.

3# you are correct I agree that is the case, it is good that you have now started to come to the subject, all I did was not go into detail of it, is that a sin.

4# Fact is JP was only pointing to that their was some resemblance in that they believe in the one God, but that's not true when one looks into it, it's the same with so called Christians who say lord lord, I know JP and Ben did that crap but the thing is they do not know God, fact is one can only come to God through Jesus Christ and that my friend is Biblical it is written.
JP and Ben were just showing the gist of Vatican 2 in their works.
Fact is Islam and the Jewish religion is not of God the Father but there is hope that they will as Saint Frances is a good one to look up about on the issue he had with Islam and he has convinced one of the head of the true God, but the dude said he feared his mob would kill him for publicly saying so.
The Zionist so called Jews worship Satan and the true Jews are lost in the letter of the Law.
Islam is under the power of Satan, they are murders just like Cain and just like stand over men who reject Grace and are mans works religion.
A Christian can work with all sinners in the hope that they will pick Christianity up, that was the gist of JP and Ben intentions.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1# is that you never have enlightened me to it, I know it well.

2# from how you have been ranting I thought that you were on of that type.

3# you are correct I agree that is the case, it is good that you have now started to come to the subject, all I did was not go into detail of it, is that a sin.

4# Fact is JP was only pointing to that their was some resemblance in that they believe in the one God, but that's not true when one looks into it, it's the same with so called Christians who say lord lord, I know JP and Ben did that crap but the thing is they do not know God, fact is one can only come to God through Jesus Christ and that my friend is Biblical it is written.
JP and Ben were just showing the gist of Vatican 2 in their works.
Fact is Islam and the Jewish religion is not of God the Father but there is hope that they will as Saint Frances is a good one to look up about on the issue he had with Islam and he has convinced one of the head of the true God, but the dude said he feared his mob would kill him for publicly saying so.
The Zionist so called Jews worship Satan and the true Jews are lost in the letter of the Law.
Islam is under the power of Satan, they are murders just like Cain and just like stand over men who reject Grace and are mans works religion.
A Christian can work with all sinners in the hope that they will pick Christianity up, that was the gist of JP and Ben intentions.
And your hatred of Pope Francis blinds you.

The fact is that St. John Paul II AND Pope Benedict XVI BOTH believed that Islam believed in the same God the Father as Judaism and Christianity. You're just humiliated that I pointed that out to you after you vehemently stated that "No Pope" ever made this claim.

You're dead wrong and you got caught telling a lie . . . .

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And your hatred of Pope Francis blinds you.

The fact is that St. John Paul II AND Pope Benedict XVI BOTH believed that Islam believed in the same God the Father as Judaism and Christianity. You're just humiliated that I pointed that out to you after you vehemently stated that "No Pope" ever made this claim.

You're dead wrong and you got caught telling a lie . . . .
It's not hatred, it's I feel sorry for him and all who blindly follow a Satanist.

Them Popes ever made such a claim as you are stating, because if they were truly a Pope they could not make such a stupid claim, they can't make the claim in fact, because if they do it's not in line with Jesus Christ and the Bible, as I said no one comes to the Father but through Jesus Christ, no one can. prove me wrong on this bro !
The Jews are Lost, Islam is Lost, they can't bring in the Kingdome of God because they don't know God they have a god and it is based on mans works. don't you even know this fact !

Every Christian knows that this lot do not know God the Father, it's Biblical you fool ! you can not be of Christ Jesus and claim them lot know God the Father.

All them Popes were doing is trying to give hope to them in dialog, such is in the light of Vatican 2 I can see how it can be of some help to do as such works but sadly such is not bearing fruit and the work of such intent of Vatican 2 and it's second rate Christianity is just selling it's self out, as are the Protestants nowadays, it all looks good in playing that game, but it's not working, is it !
Vatican 2 is a mans works game play and it puts Jesus Christ light under a shelf in second place to mans works.

Christianity is being dumped all around you, can't you see that, politically it's being dropped as well as irrelevant, try looking around you all the people in the church are old 70yo and on are the majority in the churches are mostly are lukewarm giving over to no real regard to Jesus Christ at all saying only saying lord lord.
Islam is on the rise and is going to become totally accepted in full the Australian Government so they can do all that they want, child marriage x amount of wife's you name it and what do we hear from the Church not a peep.

But love of Zionist Jews are on the rise and followed by many so called Christians nowadays who are duped into all this total crap, thinking that the Jews are a race of Gods people.
Fact is the true Jews are of the OT believers and that ended 2000 years ago and Jesus Christ the King of Israel came and we got the NT, now if you don't have a handle on that, such a one can not be a Christian at all, because if you do believe that the OT followers can some how trump Jesus you must be off your rocker and being led by Satan.
Not to mention that the so called Zionist are not of Holy Moses at all but follow the Satanic Talmud whore.
Your stupid Satanist Pope should be pointing this out but he is a Jesuit.
The Jesuits are the biggest creep show in your Church and most of them are truly only just freemasons dressed up as Christians.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not hatred, it's I feel sorry for him and all who blindly follow a Satanist.
Them Popes ever made such a claim as you are stating, because if they were truly a Pope they could not make such a stupid claim, they can't make the claim in fact, because if they do it's not in line with Jesus Christ and the Bible, as I said no one comes to the Father but through Jesus Christ, no one can. prove me wrong on this bro !
The Jews are Lost, Islam is Lost, they can't bring in the Kingdome of God because they don't know God they have a god and it is based on mans works. don't you even know this fact !
Every Christian knows that this lot do not know God the Father, it's Biblical you fool ! you can not be of Christ Jesus and claim them lot know God the Father.
All them Popes were doing is trying to give hope to them in dialog, such is in the light of Vatican 2 I can see how it can be of some help to do as such works but sadly such is not bearing fruit and the work of such intent of Vatican 2 and it's second rate Christianity is just selling it's self out, as are the Protestants nowadays, it all looks good in playing that game, but it's not working, is it !
Vatican 2 is a mans works game play and it puts Jesus Christ light under a shelf in second place to mans works.

Christianity is being dumped all around you, can't you see that, politically it's being dropped as well as irrelevant, try looking around you all the people in the church are old 70yo and on are the majority in the churches are mostly are lukewarm giving over to no real regard to Jesus Christ at all saying only saying lord lord.
Islam is on the rise and is going to become totally accepted in full the Australian Government so they can do all that they want, child marriage x amount of wife's you name it and what do we hear from the Church not a peep.

But love of Zionist Jews are on the rise and followed by many so called Christians nowadays who are duped into all this total crap, thinking that the Jews are a race of Gods people.
Fact is the true Jews are of the OT believers and that ended 2000 years ago and Jesus Christ the King of Israel came and we got the NT, now if you don't have a handle on that, such a one can not be a Christian at all, because if you do believe that the OT followers can some how trump Jesus you must be off your rocker and being led by Satan.
Not to mention that the so called Zionist are not of Holy Moses at all but follow the Satanic Talmud whore.
Your stupid Satanist Pope should be pointing this out but he is a Jesuit.
The Jesuits are the biggest creep show in your Church and most of them are truly only just freemasons dressed up as Christians.
First of all - be very careful about calling people "Satanists".
Most anti-Catholics wouldn't even make that claim.

As for the rest f your long rant - it's the same, regurgitated conspiracy theories and manure and your other posts.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
First of all - be very careful about calling people "Satanists".
Most anti-Catholics wouldn't even make that claim.

As for the rest f your long rant - it's the same, regurgitated conspiracy theories and manure and your other posts.
Leading the whole world astray is the workings of Satan don't you know, that is what the word Satan means, don't you know.

I am not anti-Catholic, I am a true Catholic.

Sure I know to be carful with Satanists they are underhanded as they come and play all the games they can against one, I have had years of experience of such peoples cunning, they always come the heavy, try to scare you and if they can try to kill you, the story of Jesus paints the picture well in how he was dealt with.

Pope Frances is Satanic, he never mentions Jesus Christ does he, he plays the Politically Correct path so as not to offend Atheist or all the rest of the fools.

A True Pope speaks only in Jesus Name and does not get into bed with the World.

You can't even deal with the issues I put before you can you, you just sweep it under a rug, just like the morons did with child molesters in the priest hood played the game, you come across with playing the same cards to me. dismiss everything as you say, you don't want to see it, well good for you, keep avoiding the truth, because that what atheist do 24/7

I have an idiot atheist mate that is just like you, he wanted me to come see him yesterday so I did, it was Friday the 13th and I pointed out that a old mate of ours died on Friday the 13th and he straight out rejected the fact. no he didn't he says ? the fool just rejects what ever he does not want to hear.
It's this old mate loves the Jews and claims I am a Jew and I point out that the Jews are not a race you fool and he says yes they are !

Wrong they are only a religion and people of any race can become one, just as with every other religion.
The Jewish religion came from the Semitic race of peoples just as did Islam. so to say anti-Semitic is anti Jewish is a foolish and such is only another game play Satan uses, when Anti-Semitic truly only refers to the Arab world.

Now dear Breadoflife what would a person of your greatness of understanding of Christianity in towering over all on this forum say, am I wrong ? is the atheist mate correct about the Jews. come on, lets see how you go on a issue instead of just dismissing others points like you do. if you can. what's the bet you won't I am thinking, because fact is you know bugger all I am quite sure.

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Leading the whole world astray is the workings of Satan don't you know, that is what the word Satan means, don't you know.
I am not anti-Catholic, I am a true Catholic.

Sure I know to be carful with Satanists they are underhanded as they come and play all the games they can against one, I have had years of experience of such peoples cunning, they always come the heavy, try to scare you and if they can try to kill you, the story of Jesus paints the picture well in how he was dealt with.

Pope Frances is Satanic, he never mentions Jesus Christ does he, he plays the Politically Correct path so as not to offend Atheist or all the rest of the fools.

A True Pope speaks only in Jesus Name and does not get into bed with the World.

You can't even deal with the issues I put before you can you, you just sweep it under a rug, just like the morons did with child molesters in the priest hood played the game, you come across with playing the same cards to me. dismiss everything as you say, you don't want to see it, well good for you, keep avoiding the truth, because that what atheist do 24/7

I have an idiot atheist mate that is just like you, he wanted me to come see him yesterday so I did, it was Friday the 13th and I pointed out that a old mate of ours died on Friday the 13th and he straight out rejected the fact. no he didn't he says ? the fool just rejects what ever he does not want to hear.
It's this old mate loves the Jews and claims I am a Jew and I point out that the Jews are not a race you fool and he says yes they are !

Wrong they are only a religion and people of any race can become one, just as with every other religion.
The Jewish religion came from the Semitic race of peoples just as did Islam. so to say anti-Semitic is anti Jewish is a foolish and such is only another game play Satan uses, when Anti-Semitic truly only refers to the Arab world.

Now dear Breadoflife what would a person of your greatness of understanding of Christianity in towering over all on this forum say, am I wrong ? is the atheist mate correct about the Jews. come on, lets see how you go on a issue instead of just dismissing others points like you do. if you can. what's the bet you won't I am thinking, because fact is you know bugger all I am quite sure.
First of all - not only are you NOT a "true" Catholic - you are a dissident at BEST.
This is evidenced by your almost complete lack of knowledge of the Catholic faith.

In short - you know very little about the Catholic Church that you claim to be a part of - and your bizarre posts are nothing but paranoid rants disguised as "fact".

Pretty pathetic is you ask me . . .

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
First of all - not only are you NOT a "true" Catholic - you are a dissident at BEST.
This is evidenced by your almost complete lack of knowledge of the Catholic faith.

In short - you know very little about the Catholic Church that you claim to be a part of - and your bizarre posts are nothing but paranoid rants disguised as "fact".

Pretty pathetic is you ask me . . .
Well it's you who is idolising the so called Pope, your living in a bubble mate you want to get out into the real world.
I am not part of your church at all, I despise it because it's disgusting and has turned it's back on Jesus Christ the King of Kings the Light of the World the King of Israel.

There are good Roman Catholics that I know well but you come across as the type who have only worked to destroy it totally, as I see it your knowledge is not of the Holy Spirit or truly in line with the Bible, you are typical of the dopy lot that blindly follow what some modern day gutless twerp priest spins and lacks depth on the subjects in depth. such people look around them for approval of what most will think in the room, not what the Holy Spirit says.
I have seen it for years in the Church, not many have bothered to study the Bible mate and I can assure you of that, nor do they care, not to mention most would attack Jesus if they knew him.
Sadly from what I can see of what I get the gist off is that you have proven yourself to be type who would truly attack Jesus, what did he say bro ? from what I gather you would be the type who would be claiming that Jesus was bizarre and sprouting paranoid rants for sure, you are always avoiding to answer my questions bro, I know it's a game play that you play your cards the way you do, always the line of dismissing and trying to degrade another in a most creepy way as, you could do well as a politician for sure, as you try to advantage your possession without dealing with the issue at hand.

As I asked you about Act 7:37-43 and fact is you don't want to bother getting into such things, just like I could ask a priest to get up and tell the congregation this and more of the same, fact is nowadays they will refuse to do such, because they do not preach the full truth of what Jesus was all about.
If they did preach the true Jesus Christ the Churches would be full nowadays but people have been leaving in droves for years, because of mugs like your type who are everywhere that truly only really peddle Humanism, Socialism and worship Political Correctness and bow down to the filth of Godless Governments like a mongrel dog lackey.
You will not even come to agree with me on the fact of they are Godless Governments that we have nowadays, do you.

Hey bro if the whole world followed in Jesus we would not have all the problems in the world that we have nowadays, your church is not following in Jesus and all the other major ones are following the same Idols as your mob is, I can see it in their works, such are leading the whole world astray, Satan does just that bro.

You have to wake up to the fact that only Jesus Christ is the only answer for all.

I have complete knowledge of Jesus Christ and that of your Church I know better than yourself for sure, not to mention I know what the word Catholic means and you don't.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Catholic and Roman Catholic are two different things.

Don't confuse these two.
I would say in the Christian being one in Christ, that regardless of denomination the fact remains is that not all who say lord lord are truly in Christ Jesus.

A point I could make with bread is that he believes that his church is the only one who professes to be Christ Jesus Church. now all denominations have to make such a claim.
The RCC does not claim to be a denomination and Jesus Church is not a denomination.

To make the claim that one is of Jesus well such should prove why such makes the claim, for a start it must be Catholic or it fails the test.

Bread makes the claim that his is the Catholic and rightly so, it once was more so but is not now because it has changed, rejected Jesus Christ in fact for Humanism Socialism and Political Correctness has overshadowed it's doctrines and it is this that is controlling that church now, not to mention other churches are on the same path, now not all who say they are of that church are fooled because they know Jesus is the Christ and have a relationship, just as any person can be in tune with the Holy Spirit regardless of Church they claim to be of.

Fact is not all believers are born again.

Anyone who claims that the Zionist Jews are to be looked up to is of Satan, such is a Socialist Nazi and new age communist type of State that hates Jesus Christ and anyone who is truly born again know this is true.
Why would one look to such a mob for anything. T
The people who are pushing the 2ed coming are fools, when one is born again you have Jesus Christ in you and the point is that's all you will ever need and that is all that anyone ever needed for 2000 years so far and all they will ever need in the future, to say anything other proves one is lost.
I don't need to turn up at any church to try to find God, I have found it. they can peddle what ever to me till the cows come home but I will not swallow there worldly trash.

I can tell if a person who is Born again by talking to them and one who is not because they are dead to the Holy Spirit and start peddling mans works and it's best to come out from such mobs.