Baptism question that seems unbiblical

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BreadOfLife

Jan 2, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok. is that blind trust ?
Why did you put faith n God and not faith in God.
Some people have faith on God.
My faith is in God alone.

I don't know anybody's heart so I can't say that I have "faith" in them - just brotherly trust.
We are all flawed, sinful human beings. God, on the other hand, is truth itself.

Reactions: Helen

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
My faith is in God alone.

I don't know anybody's heart so I can't say that I have "faith" in them - just brotherly trust.
We are all flawed, sinful human beings. God, on the other hand, is truth itself.
It's suppose to be faith in Jesus Christ you know, not in God.
God is not going to save you.

What you are saying bread is way out of line, I was saying I had faith in some that i know because they are people who truly are of the faith in the Holy Spirit, not BS about your opinion of others or that my Faith was 'in them personally' as such, as it would be said of like in Jesus Christ.
You sure are a sidewinder, bread old boy.
What a satanic diddle you came up with making out that I have faith in the persons, who I know are true Christians, as if I put my faith in them. YOU ARE A NUT to even say such a thing.

Brotherly trust as you say, I would go that far with all Christians, but with born again of the Holy Spirit I do know they are truly Born Again of the Holy Spirit for a fact, because it shines forth and the others it does not.
Not all of the priest are Born Again and sadly, nor are they just because one is baptised or go to Church even 24/7 you know.