Barbara's Surprise Birthday Party :)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm glad that I decided to wait until next Friday to have the pizza party because I just found out that I (believe) that @Barbara has turned sixty-three today. So happy birthday sister!!! :D Love ya, and what kind of cake and ice cream would you want? :) (Once people start showing up, this isn't a burn on you Barb, but I figured that you would like oldies music. :) )

Happy-Birthday-1-1-835x700.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Wrong number but incredible cake.

166097344_3796544777108687_883080084503564490_n.jpg

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ooh,.. cool cake. :cool: Sorry for the delayed response, I was busy eating supper but here are some oldies but goodies. :D

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Btw, happy birthday to @skybloo if you're still here and a happy belated birthday to @Taodeching since I think his birthday was earlier this month before he joined. :)

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Oh thank you, I think I missed my own surprise party because it’s morning here, the day after !! Lol
Cakes look good, and the music xxxxxx
I had a chilled out day in the sun, felt very blessed with lovely cards and gifts, ending with a Chinese takeaway meal and chocolate ! I am seeing my eldest today, going to buy some things for the garden, have a meal with him, his wife and my granddaughter. Then a virtual pub quiz tonight.
I haven’t been feeling too well all week, reaction to the second vaccine, but I felt back to normal yesterday, so that was good.
Anyway @April_Rose , thank you for thinking of me , and happy birthday to the others that you have mentioned xxxxx
Rita

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh thank you, I think I missed my own surprise party because it’s morning here, the day after !! Lol
I had a chilled out day in the sun, felt very blessed with lovely cards and gifts, ending with a Chinese takeaway meal and chocolate ! I am seeing my eldest today, going to buy some things for the garden, have a meal with him, his wife and my granddaughter. Then a virtual pub quiz tonight.
I haven’t been feeling too well all week, reaction to the second vaccine, but I felt back to normal yesterday, so that was good.
Anyway @April_Rose , thank you for thinking of me , and happy birthday to the others that you have mentioned xxxxx
Rita
Belated birthday greetings from me as well!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rita

Well I'm glad that you're doing better and it sounds like you had a really good birthday. :D Just curious, which shot did you have? Cause I'm getting my second one today but it's Pfizer though and I hear that doesn't usually give side effects the second dosage so that's really good news for me to hear. :)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even though the party was yesterday, I decided to add some more oldies music just for fun. :)

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Well I'm glad that you're doing better and it sounds like you had a really good birthday. :D Just curious, which shot did you have? Cause I'm getting my second one today but it's Pfizer though and I hear that doesn't usually give side effects the second dosage so that's really good news for me to hear. :)
I had the AstraZeneca vaccine, many of my friends at work had the Pfizer one and they got different degrees of side effects, it’s the same with the Astra one, everyone is different with reactions. I reacted to the second dose in pretty much the same way I did to the first. Rita

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had the AstraZeneca vaccine, many of my friends at work had the Pfizer one and they got different degrees of side effects, it’s the same with the Astra one, everyone is different with reactions. I reacted to the second dose in pretty much the same way I did to the first. Rita

I had just had my second shot a little while ago and so far I don't appear to be experiencing any side effects so we'll just see tomorrow. :)