Be aware: Muslim arrested in UK for seeking to exploit 13 year old girl

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He's arrested... unbelievable, he's crying and acting like a three year old baby. His mother and sister were ok with what he was doing.

The UK arresting officer is a woman.

Also, apparently the UK has problems with Muslim gangs trying to groom young girls. Maybe some of our UK members have more information on this.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Any one can do that.

Luckily there some out there looking out for the weak from people doing this.

Reactions: Ritajanice

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He's arrested... unbelievable, he's crying and acting like a three year old baby. His mother and sister were ok with what he was doing.

Also, apparently the UK has problems with Muslim gangs trying to groom young girls. Maybe some of our UK members have more information on this.

It is so hard to love these perverts. But we are called to do just that, God help us all!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Only the Living word of God can get through to these people.....none is beyond redemption in the eyes of the Lord.

Remember they are being led by the enemy, he has them in his clasp..the enemy has perverted their minds, I don’t believe they were Born like this, it also makes me wonder what they have been subjected to growing up, no excuses for that behaviour though.

Praying that they repent of this dreadful sin, In Jesus Name!!...Amen!!

Reactions: Debp and Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are things God hates. We should also.

Hate is not the opposite of love, apathy is. We naturally hate what threatens what we love.
I absolutely hate these things that people "do" but, we are to pray for them regardless...?

• Love
Reactions: Ritajanice

24grlwrld

May 13, 2024
Colchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

So glad that disgusting thing is arrested. Unfortunately these laws don't serve on behalf of justice, so i doubt he'll get much time.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We find this shocking and horrid….which it is.
But Pagans have always done things that are shocking and horrid.
Talk to a service member that has spent time over there….

The Muslims are dirty and horrid people. When we would pull into a Muslim town the medics would test the air for how much fecal matter was in the air. Don’t shake their left hand because that is the hand they us to wipe and they think toilet paper is a waist of money.

Muslims practice polygamy and they prefer to take their wives before they start menstruating and their women are property. The women are under the rule of their husband and can be legally killed if they disobey. And women are for family and boys are for fun. Not un common for a man’s son to do him. It is their culture whether if be that or their disrespect for life.

Anti-terrorist training in the military, the first thing the instructor would say, What I am going to tell you will seem insane, because by our standards they are insane….counties full of insane people. They have a custom of lying which they consider trickery and is considered wisdom. For this reason there is no reason to negotiate with them and expect them to honor what they have agreed to.

Reactions: 24grlwrld

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pray even more for those who are most in the dark.
Well, they sure are in the darkest of dark places. They don't know God at all...remember brother, Jesus prayed God would forgive those soldiers while they were crucifying, spitting on, lashing torturing and doing even more to Him.

Believe me brother, I would not trust myself to be in their presence, I could, might end up in prison. This walk is very hard and humbling!

Blessings

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is so hard to love these perverts. But we are called to do just that, God help us all!

I always believed the old saying of hate the sin but love the sinner.

Their religion is evil and they don't realize it. May they come to know, believe on Jesus to deliver them and save them.

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only the Living word of God can get through to these people.....none is beyond redemption in the eyes of the Lord.

Remember they are being led by the enemy, he has them in his clasp..the enemy has perverted their minds, I don’t believe they were Born like this, it also makes me wonder what they have been subjected to growing up, no excuses for that behaviour though.

The enemy being the devil? He's given the power to do that by God. As long as those people keep walking contrary to God, they will be an enemy of God too.

24grlwrld

May 13, 2024
Colchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I always believed the old saying of hate the sin but love the sinner.

Their religion is evil and they don't realize it. May they come to know, believe on Jesus to deliver them and save them.
So true, it is only Jesus that can make them see the error of their ways. Amen.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If he had the title vicar or bishop or deacon and if his imam had the power and influence of the vatican
this man might not have been exposed but rather what he did just brushed under the carpet
and perhaps he moved to another mosque .
HELL it aint just in the mulsims , it seemth evil is everywhere now .
and worse within christendom SOME EVILS are now being called good . LIKE GAY MARRIAGE .
SIN WILL ALWAYS BE SIN . GOD dont pick and choose what sin to accept and what sin to expose EITHIER .
NOR SHOULD THE CHURCH . WE NEED A QUICK and fast return to the pages of the bible for OURSELVES .
cause in this last hour i see even the GREATEST SIN OF ALL BEING RECIEVED AND ACCEPTED .
any guesses to what sin that might be .
a hint . YE SHALL DIE IN YOUR SINS , FOR IF YOU BELIEVE NOT , BELIEVE NOT , BELIEVE NOT that *I AM HE
you gonna , NOT MIGHT , BUT GONNA DIE IN YOUR SINS .
THEIR have been sins called love in all times . like the love of money
the love of self , the love of homosexuality in this latter age , BUT NOW EVEN THE LOVE OF UNBELIEF IS CALLED LOVE .
THIS GEN AINT GONNA MAKE IT . TIME WE PREACHED , BREATHED , BELIEVED and REMINDED ALL
that YE MUST BELIEVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST and , and that JESUS AINT THE MINISTIR OF ANY SIN ETIHER .
guess you see why i am so hated . i just exposed the evil IN ALL CAMPS . both conservatives and liberals hate this lamb
both pope franics and the staunch nar would hate this lamb . I EXPOSE ALL SIN . AND BY GRACE shall continue to do so
and that DO INCLUDE THE GREAT SIN OF UINBELIEF as well .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You got that right!
even though this was spoken perhaps against even me , WELL at least you did agree that EVIL is everywhere .
SPECIALLY WITHIN THE SOLD OUT REALM CALLED CHRISTENDOM .
oh i know thee my friend . i know you better than you , yourself . but i do love you and want only the best for you .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this man might not have been exposed but rather what he did just brushed under the carpet
and perhaps he moved to another mosque .
I doubt he had to move to another mosque as they probably thought he did nothing wrong.

The lady police officer arrested him.... he's going to do some jail time.

That's why he's now crying like a little baby.

Reactions: amigo de christo