Be Rapture Ready Or Be Left Behind!! Your Choice!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Problem with NOT reading correctly...
And then Re-Writing what another says...

Is you end up with the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of what another says.

So NO, not according to what phoneman said.

Taken
PM wants to direct everyone into willful Law keeping. Just another version of "Bill" , who is "throwing in the towel".

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So according to you, everyone who believes in Jesus, and is baptized by the Holy Spirit (born again), they ARE NOT doing the will/work of God?

If they are not, then what have you chosen for yourself to do for your salvation?
It's not that difficult. It's really simple:

If you love God with all heart, soul, and mind, you'll keep the first Four Commandments, including the seventh day Sabbath.

If you love your neighbor, you'll keep the last Six.

Conversely, if we claim to love God with all heart, soul, and mind, but we're unwilling to keep these commandments, we're damned liars and the truth is not in us because the Truth who died on the Cross for us in not in us. (see my post signature below)

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The correct answer is, we are "quickened" (made alive to God) by His Spirit, and are a new creature in Christ Jesus.
Being completely forgiven of all sin, by faith in the Blood of Christ, we stand before the Father as sin-less, but because we are still in our corruptible flesh, we ARE NOT sin-free.
However, if you are sin-free, please tell us all (Jesus too) of how you did it!
Please check one:

[ ] Jesus reigns supreme

[ ] Christian may tell Jesus to shove His commandments up His nose

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be Rapture Ready Or Be Left Behind!! Your Choice!!
Believers Who Have Died

13 Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. 14 For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. 15 According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be """caught up"" (Raptured) together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 18 Therefore encourage one another with these words. 1 Thess.4:13-18
Tags: None
the rapture is the last day jn6

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please check one:

[ X ] Jesus reigns supreme

[ ] Christian may tell Jesus to shove His commandments up His nose
> OK, I played your game, but here is what YOU DO NOT KNOW:
> By faith in the sacrificial blood of Christ, I am forever SIN-LESS before the Father.
Col. 3
[3] For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
IOWS, God the Father does NOT SEE our sinfulness, no matter large the son, or how small.

Do you know what it means to be HID?
Strong's 2928- "hid"-

1. 1) to hide, conceal, to be hid
    2) escape notice
    3) metaph. to conceal (that it may not become known)

1. Do you understand???

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Phoneman,
You NEED FAITH to BELIEVE that you are completely FORGIVEN through faith in Jesus!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If you love God with all heart, soul, and mind, you'll keep the first Four Commandments, including the seventh day Sabbath.

Conversely, if we claim to love God with all heart, soul, and mind, but we're unwilling to keep these commandments, we're damned liars and the truth is not in us because the Truth who died on the Cross for us in not in us. (see my post signature below)
So then, you are adding to the will and the work of God, which is for us to BELIEVE on Him who God has sent!
And again, that brings us back to the repentant thief on the cross, of which you have No ANSWER!

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
> OK, I played your game, but here is what YOU DO NOT KNOW:
> By faith in the sacrificial blood of Christ, I am forever SIN-LESS before the Father.
Col. 3
[3] For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
IOWS, God the Father does NOT SEE our sinfulness, no matter large the son, or how small.

Do you know what it means to be HID?
Strong's 2928- "hid"-

1. 1) to hide, conceal, to be hid
    2) escape notice
    3) metaph. to conceal (that it may not become known)

1. Do you understand???
You're not "sinless" if your continuing in sin! The mantra of you Antinomianists is "Salvation doesn't change me, just God's opinion of the sin that remains in me".

That is the height of stupidity and arrogance. Would a wife stand for a husband who comes home every Friday night with lipstick on his shirt (and pants) saying, "I'm never guilty of adultery because you looooooooooooooooove me so, right babe?" But, a righteous God who is repulsed by the least sin is supposed to be pleased with such an arrangement? Get real. If Jesus is in your heart, you've got power to stop doing the things that made necessary His death on the Cross in the first place. If you're still deliberately doing things you know you shouldn't, your on a first class trip to the resurrection of damnation. Do you even know what "repent" means?

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So then, you are adding to the will and the work of God, which is for us to BELIEVE on Him who God has sent!
And again, that brings us back to the repentant thief on the cross, of which you have No ANSWER!
I've added nothing except a description of what true Biblically effectual belief actually is: If your "belief" doesn't cause you to surrender "my will to Thy will", your "belief" is no more effectual than the "belief" of demons.

The problem isn't what I'm adding or leaving out. The problem is those of you who want to redefine what "belief" in Christ is, so that Christ and also the pleasurable, lip biting, irresistible sin that antinomianists love so much may be both clung to at the same time. This can never be.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You're not "sinless" if your continuing in sin! The mantra of you Antinomianists is "Salvation doesn't change me, just God's opinion of the sin that remains in me".
Are you still insisting that the righteousness of Christ is sin, or that you are not in Christ and therefore have not His Righteousness and so a sinner??

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That is the height of stupidity and arrogance. Would a wife stand for a husband who comes home every Friday night with lipstick on his shirt (and pants) saying, "I'm never guilty of adultery because you looooooooooooooooove me so, right babe?" But, a righteous God who is repulsed by the least sin is supposed to be pleased with such an arrangement? Get real. If Jesus is in your heart, you've got power to stop doing the things that made necessary His death on the Cross in the first place. If you're still deliberately doing things you know you shouldn't, your on a first class trip to the resurrection of damnation. Do you even know what "repent" means?
By Christ and through Christ, we are made to be
"sin-less" before the Father.
I explained it before, but you can't hear the Grace of God through Christ, by His Spirit!
You can't know it, because you refuse to believe in Him ONLY. That makes you to be lukewarm.

When you are "sin-free", let me know! But I suspect that I will NEVER hear anything from you about that!!

Your situation is a sad case. You are choosing the faith of the Pharisees, and not the faith of sinners.
Go see the "thief on the cross". He speaks volumes against you.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Conversely, you have chosen to believe in your form of the will and work of God.
John 6
[29] Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.
John 6
[40] And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
~Phoneman777
~Earburner
~mjrhealth

Broadly ~

No one is "SIN-LESS", save the Lord God.
Everyone is born in sin, has committed sin, thus everyone "HAS" sinned, "HAS" sin.

A man "IN" Christ;
Has "forgiven sin".
Has "covered sin".
The "covering" of the darkness of sin,
"IS" the indwelling "LIGHT" of Gods Spirit.
Thus a man IN Christ "has" sin, that "IS" "overcome" By the Lord Gods LIGHT.
Sin "overcome" By the Lord Gods LIGHT "IS", forgiven sin thee Lord God, "Remembers" no more.

The "INTERNAL" and "FOREVER" dwelling of Gods Holy (Light) Spirit..."KEEPS" forever the man, FREED from SIN, that that man, CAN "NO MORE", "commit" sin.

That same man "IS" FREED from the "CONSEQUENCES" of SIN...ie The Division "and" Eternal Separation FROM thee Lord God. (1 John 3:9)

The Ten Commandments, FOR A MAN "IN" Christ; Are Revealed, as Compiled into the ACCOMPLISHMENT of "TWO"...

Mark 12
[29] And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear,O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
[30] And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
[31] And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt lovethy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.

These Commandments, CAN BE desired of a man....BUT ONLY ACCOMPLISHED by a man;
WHO "HAS" the POWER (ie Holy Spirit of God), within the man.

It matters none, the mans "worldly status", rich or poor, famous or unknown, etc.
Such a man IN Christ, WITH the Lord God and HIS Power; Are accounted unto the Lord, among the possessors of "Righteousness".

Hearing and Belief, is effected BY a mans FREEWILL, TO Hear and TO Believe...or not.

A man WHO "freely chooses" TO Hear;
IS being "enLIGHTened", to the Lord Gods TRUTH.

A man WHO "is" Believing, ANY PORTION, of the enLIGHTening TRUTH of God, "is" BEING, given a "MEASURE" of a GIFT of "FAITH".

The man WHO chooses to "CONTINUE" "hearing" AND "CONTINUE" believing WHAT he "hears"....Continues receiveing MEASURES, of Gods GIFT OF INCREASED "FAITH"......"FOR that which the man "IS" believing.

SIMPLE..
Man chooses WHAT he Believes..
God INCREASES with "measures" of FAITH, FOR
WHAT the man Believes.

Man can STOP "believing" ALL or SOME of what he has Heard...
"For WHAT" the man "STOPS" believing..
That man is "ACCOUNTED" as having
"FALLEN" from "FAITH",
"FOR" having "STOPPED" believing.

It's a SCALE...
Believe~ Faith (from God) is INCREASED.
Don't Believe~ Faith (from God) is DECREASED.

Any man Hearing, Believing, Increasing in Faith......

IS a man BeCOMING "PREPARED"..."TO"...
MAKE a "VOW of COMMITMENT", VIA "A Confession" "OF" his BELIEF IN thee Lord God.

A "Heart felt" Confession of Belief, "IS" the manner An individual man "MAKES" a "VOW of COMMITMENT" "TO the Lord God".

A "CONFESSION" of the man, "IN" the Lord God, "CHANGES" the man.....

FROM .... "wavering" up and down the scale;
Believing, not believing; receiving measures of faith, falling from measures of faith....

TO .... "RECEIVING"... Gods "FULL" measure of FAITH, "IN THEE Lord God"...

AND ... the "REWARD" (for having made the Vow of Confession and Commitment)...

WHICH IS PRECISELY.... "THE Lords INDWELLING POWER"... WHICH "IS" THEE SUPREME POWER...that
"KEEPS and SEALS" that individual man...

IN FAITH~FULLNESS unto Thee Lord God......FOREVER!

Gods "SEAL" "IS" the KINGS SEAL.
By LAW, "ONLY" He who IS AUTHORIZED, can BREAK the KINGS SEAL.

Thee Lord God, has AUTHORIZED, HIMSELF, to Place His Seal and KEEP "HIS SEAL" upon a man, Forever.

Such a man SEALED Unto Thee Lord God...
BECOMES, Thee Lord Gods......
INHERITANCE.

Glory To Thee Lord God Forever and Ever,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By Christ and through Christ, we are made to be
"sin-less" before the Father.
I explained it before, but you can't hear the Grace of God through Christ, by His Spirit!
You can't know it, because you refuse to believe in Him ONLY. That makes you to be lukewarm.

When you are "sin-free", let me know! But I suspect that I will NEVER hear anything from you about that!!

Your situation is a sad case. You are choosing the faith of the Pharisees, and not the faith of sinners.
Go see the "thief on the cross". He speaks volumes against you.

You are arguing a point that is NOT revealed in Scripture.

No one is SIN-Less. (Save the Lord God Himself).

No man is born IN the FLESH, IN SIN, and then "remaining" ALIVE in "HIS FLESH"..."SIN-LESS".

The SPIRITUALLY Crucified FLESH, becomes SPIRITUALLY DEAD, SPIRITUALLY Washed, SPIRITUALLY Sanctified, SPIRITUALLY Perfected, SPIRITUALLY ......."JUSTIFIED"...

TO BECOME..."PHYSICALLY" Changed...
FROM...a mortal BODY of SIN...
TO...an immortal BODY of "SIN-LESSness.

"THAT" CHANGE...^^....IS ESTABLISHED in Gods BOOK "IN" Heaven, "IN" the Lambs BOOK OF LIFE...as ALREADY ACCOMPLISHED..."TO" "come to pass"..."INTO fruition...FOR THE individual man."

The "FRUITION"... "coming to pass"...IS Established "TO BE" ... WHEN the Spirit of Thee Lord God....RAISES that man "UP", in a "GLORIFIED" immortal BODY...

And "THOSE" TO BE, Raised Up, "IN A GLORIFIED immortal BODY"...."ARE" those,
"WHOSE" names are "daily" Being entered, "INTO" the Lambs "BOOK OF LIFE"...

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am forever SIN-LESS before the Father
our sinfulness,

Sin-Less....is not one WITH...sinfulness.

Your SIN did NOT DISAPPEAR.
Your SIN was Forgiven, and Covered, Hidden.

SIN-LESS,
is to NOT "HAVE" SIN.
Is to BE "WITHOUT" SIN.

A man HAS SIN...that is Forgiven, that is Covered, that Exists, and IS HIDDEN.

In the Father's BOOKS AND RECORDS...
You ARE SLATED/JUSTIFIED....TO BECOME,
GLORIFIED.

The Lord God, DOES NOT HAVE TO WAIT TO SEE, it "come to pass into fruition", To Establish a man IN HIS RECORD BOOKS...

Yet UNTIL the DAY, YOU "ARE" Glorified in YOUR BODY....it has NOT Come into "fruition".

The Records of "JUSTIFICATION" are being Establshed......the Fruition and Manifestation of YOUR GLORIFIED immortal body, HAS NOT yet come to pass.

Do you understand???

Taken

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've added nothing except a description of what true Biblically effectual belief actually is: If your "belief" doesn't cause you to surrender "my will to Thy will", your "belief" is no more effectual than the "belief" of demons.

The problem isn't what I'm adding or leaving out. The problem is those of you who want to redefine what "belief" in Christ is, so that Christ and also the pleasurable, lip biting, irresistible sin that antinomianists love so much may be both clung to at the same time. This can never be.
Belief in Jesus alone, is demonic??
Can you hear yourself? Apparently not!!
And but of course, you are taking that verse in James out of context, because your persuasion of belief has duped you to teach to others that way.
You should be ashamed!

Listen closely to what the Holy Spirit is saying about your form of belief:
Gal. 5[4] Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.
IOWS, the sacrificial death of Christ has NO effect for you, if you are seeking to be justified by the Law.
His Grace of forgiveness for sins, no longer applies to you!
By all means, do not die in that condition!
Repent from your Law Keeping, and believe ONLY IN Christ!!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are arguing a point that is NOT revealed in Scripture.

No one is SIN-Less. (Save the Lord God Himself).

No man is born IN the FLESH, IN SIN, and then "remaining" ALIVE in "HIS FLESH"..."SIN-LESS".

The SPIRITUALLY Crucified FLESH, becomes SPIRITUALLY DEAD, SPIRITUALLY Washed, SPIRITUALLY Sanctified, SPIRITUALLY Perfected, SPIRITUALLY ......."JUSTIFIED"...

TO BECOME..."PHYSICALLY" Changed...
FROM...a mortal BODY of SIN...
TO...an immortal BODY of "SIN-LESSness.

"THAT" CHANGE...^^....IS ESTABLISHED in Gods BOOK "IN" Heaven, "IN" the Lambs BOOK OF LIFE...as ALREADY ACCOMPLISHED..."TO" "come to pass"..."INTO fruition...FOR THE individual man."

The "FRUITION"... "coming to pass"...IS Established "TO BE" ... WHEN the Spirit of Thee Lord God....RAISES that man "UP", in a "GLORIFIED" immortal BODY...

And "THOSE" TO BE, Raised Up, "IN A GLORIFIED immortal BODY"...."ARE" those,
"WHOSE" names are "daily" Being entered, "INTO" the Lambs "BOOK OF LIFE"...

Glory to God,
Taken
You also don't understand the word "hid".
See my previous post, or look it up in the Strongs for the KJV.