Be Rapture Ready Or Be Left Behind!! Your Choice!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be Rapture Ready Or Be Left Behind!! Your Choice!!
Believers Who Have Died

13 Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. 14 For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. 15 According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be """caught up"" (Raptured) together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 18 Therefore encourage one another with these words. 1 Thess.4:13-18
Tags: None

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is one of your old threads ...re-posted. *Shaking my head..*

~. ~ 27c081d08b2de4ae820e41827059b5a3.jpg

Reactions: Triumph1300

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
LOL!!! Don"t you think new people ever drop by seeking Truth??

Well I guess so...but you could also have "Bumped" up one of your older threads again....

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes! My post is similar to one I posted before but to those of us that really believe the rapture may be yet today we feel the need to try to help others to be ready to meet Jesus so maybe you should just put me on ignore!!

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I still wish (after asking probably at least 50 times on different forums) that someone, somewhere could tell me what a Christian has to do to "get ready?" All I ever hear as an answer is some silliness about "watching", and they can't even express how that would be done.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First, to be ready for the rapture you need to be a born again believer that has confessed his sins and repented and accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior and are looking for His return and if you are not you will be left behind to try to live through the years of the great tribulation judgments against a evil world with the anti_christ ruling the world.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First, to be ready for the rapture you need to be a born again believer that has confessed his sins and repented and accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior and are looking for His return and if you are not you will be left behind to try to live through the years of the great tribulation judgments against a evil world with the anti_christ ruling the world.
Anyone that cannot or will not understand this post is far beyond my help!

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes! My post is similar to one I posted before but to those of us that really believe the rapture may be yet today we feel the need to try to help others to be ready to meet Jesus so maybe you should just put me on ignore!!

You know, I respect this. I may not agree with you on your end time scenario, but I think you are correct the above point. If you believe, with all your might, that something is going to happen, that something is so...and you didn't sound a warning...it makes you very insincere. So I say, go for it!

So, if I may clarify...even though you and I clearly differ on how we see end times event unfolding...I would still openly fit this category of yours? I would, if you prove to be correct, taken up in the Rapture, and not left behind. Because I am a born again believer, and I long for and look for Christ's return every day.
Are there any circumstances where your audience here would not fit your category? Thanks!

Reactions: Willie T

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do know from personal experience that there are many "churches" where nothing is said about the signs I and many others see that the rapture (catching up )and the return of Jesus are very near. Jesus says no man knows the hour or day of His return but then Jesus says we ARE to know when He is at the door ready to return and that we are not in the dark. Jesus says==
Matthew 24:36 Keep on Watching and Be Ready for Christ's Return

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Naomi is right.

Many people try to make it sound like there is someone assigned to be on their rooftops, "watching", 24/7, for something, or else they will be left behind. That is not, at all, what is meant by "watch."

"Watch" (for us today... people Jesus is not warning about the soon-to-attack Roman army, as He was in Matt. 24) means to stay aware of whose you are and how you represent Him in your daily life.

Last edited:
Reactions: Naomi25

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I do know from personal experience that there are many "churches" where nothing is said about the signs I and many others see that the rapture (catching up )and the return of Jesus are very near. Jesus says no man knows the hour or day of His return but then Jesus says we ARE to know when He is at the door ready to return and that we are not in the dark. Jesus says==
Matthew 24:36 Keep on Watching and Be Ready for Christ's Return
When I was Born Again I was in Christ, caught up.

No one is going to be taken out of this world, all are going to go through the Hellfire that you sowed, so you will reap what you sowed.
And why is this, you created hell on Earth because you turned your backs on Jesus Christ, it's that simple.
If you do not do the will of Jesus, then you all are the problem.

The Jews always fell when they turned there back or God, they were only victorious when they were with God. so why would it be any different with Christians ?

If all came to Jesus and took him as there Lord and Saviour, why would you be looking for a second coming.

Satan is at work nowadays trying to divide and conquer playing you all for fools, your religion will not save you, only Jesus Christ saves.

Small Fish

Aug 18, 2018
Boksburg
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I still wish (after asking probably at least 50 times on different forums) that someone, somewhere could tell me what a Christian has to do to "get ready?" All I ever hear as an answer is some silliness about "watching", and they can't even express how that would be done.
Faith cometh by Hearing, hearing the Word of God. So you can re-dedicate yoir life to Christ, pray and read your Bile and the Word of your day, that will be a good start.

You'll get further that way than perhaps hanging around at the bar.

Rather go to a good sound church. Get under the right influence.

Like Scripture say, "evil communications corrupt good manners"

But, you can do all these but still miss it. Yet if it is in your hands to do it and you don't, it will count against you and the probability of you making it is about zero.

So, in conclusion, do what you know is right. So there is something you can do, at least in an attempt.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Faith cometh by Hearing, hearing the Word of God. So you can re-dedicate yoir life to Christ, pray and read your Bile and the Word of your day, that will be a good start.

You'll get further that way than perhaps hanging around at the bar.

Rather go to a good sound church. Get under the right influence.

Like Scripture say, "evil communications corrupt good manners"

But, you can do all these but still miss it. Yet if it is in your hands to do it and you don't, it will count against you and the probability of you making it is about zero.

So, in conclusion, do what you know is right. So there is something you can do, at least in an attempt.
It is (or SHOULD be) interesting that in the representations of a "judgement" given to us in the Bible, God never asked if we did any of those types of things. He asked, rather, how we treated others... how our actions toward them mirrored Jesus' own.

It would seem that such actions and behavior would be the "being ready" and "watching" we are told to do, far more than keeping track of church attendance or the number of verses read.

One woman here spoke of something like five years spent in "Bar Ministry." I think THAT would be something God will look at her doing as what He wanted, much more than fulfilling some organizational quotas. To her, I see Him saying, "Well done, good and faithful servant."

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

I never put anyone on IGNORE :)

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

IMO - The term Christian has become multiple Understandings.

So thus I will ignore that term, and speak of
Any Person;

Any Person who Hears the Word of God, he Begins becoming enlightened to Gods Truth.
While THAT is occuring;
That person IS being given measures of Faith; a gift from God.

During that time a person CAN;
Continue hearing, learning, being enlightened, believe, receive faith.....

OR STOP and Disbelieve, Walk Away...
STOP receiving FAITH...and He is called;
Fallen from Faith.

Should a person CONTINUE hearing, reading, learning, following along, believe....
He continues Receiving Faith from God.

^ THAT is HOW ANY Person By his effort to Continue...and Gods Gift of Faith...
That Person is becoming PREPARED TO;
Call on the Lord and Make a Confession of BELIEF IN Him, TO Him, and a VOW of TRUTH from his Heart; TO Give his LIFE TO the Lord, ONCE and Forever.

'IF, IF, IF" that Persons Confession AND Vow BE TRUE.....The Lord Himself WILL KNOW.

"IF" the Lord finds that Persons Confession and Vow IS TRUE....The Lord Himself SHALL PREPARE the Person TO BE INCLUDED IN His Church.

The Lords Preparation IS:

...Forgiveness, for the person NOT having Believed in Him. (Ie The persons SIN Against God).
...Crucify his body.
....Wash his body in Christs Blood
....Sanctify the person

...Restore his soul, pure as it was the day blew life into the persons body. (Restoration, Called Saved)

...Quicken the person spirit, making his natural spirit (which is his Truth in his Heart}, reborn of Gods Seed, Gods truth), called Born Again.

...Circumcise the persons Heart, giving the person a New pure Heart, giving the person a Pure place within him, that Gods Spirit can dwell, and Gods SEED Planted.
Now that Person is Called HEALED and MADE WHOLE.

Now that Person IS JUSTIFIED, to BE:
His SINS forever Covered with Gods Internal Spirit and remembered no more By God.
A member of Christs Church;
Claimed and Risen Up when the Lord Descends to the Clouds.
His Body Glorified.
Called Saved and Born Again.
The Spirit of God IN Him.
Forever WITH the Lord.
Called having Overcome.
Called NOT "OF" this World.
Called "IN CHRIST".
Called "Christ's Church".
Shall be the BRIDE at Christ's Marriage ceremony.
Called a Brother to ALL Others WHO have done the SAME.
Called "CONVERTED".

People WHO are in the process of Being Enlightened....
OFTEN CALL THEMSELVES CHRISTIANS....
BECAUSE THEY ARE Following and Believing Christ's Teaching.....

Which is WHY precisely people were CALLED Christians IN Scripture.

Any person Can "BEGIN" being enlightened, receive Faith, and WALK AWAY.

Any Person WHO HAS, Continued AND "TRUTHFULLY" Confessed and Vowed To the Lord...HAS RECEIVED from Him, a CONVERSION....

Some men THEN Call themselves a BORN AGAIN Christian. THEY can NEVER FALL AWAY. THEY ARE KEPT IN FULL FAITHFULNESS BY THE POWER of Gods INTERNAL Spirit.

When people CALL themselves...;
Christians
Believers

Those General Terms "DO NOT REVEAL",
"IF" they have "CONFESSED and TRUTHFULLY given their Life TO THE Lord....or not".

And then there ARE OTHER PEOPLE WHO...
Have Become CONVERTED, by and through the SAME PROCESS....BUT DO NOT CALL THEMSELVES "CHRISTIAN", AT ALL.

(For example; Jews WHO have become accomplished in becoming Saved and Born Again, call themselves "Messianic Jews", completely VOID of the term "Christian".)

The Term "Christian" thus is NOT exclusive informing, that a person has become Converted.

God Bless,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Willie T ~

"Watching"

Simply means paying attention to what IS OCCURING in the WORLD....BY PEOPLE...
"OF" the World.

We are ALL IN the World, but those Saved and Born Again...are NO LONGER OF the World.

They are the ones WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO BE Continuing Learning, hearing, reading the Word of "THINGS THAT ARE TO COME TO PASS", and NOTICE what IS Coming to pass "IN" the World, ( ie prophecy being fulfilled)...perpetuated by those "OF" the World.

It is like a Woman WHO KNOWS she is pregnant, knows a baby will be revealed, and the closer she gets to a delivery time, the more she makes sure her preparations are all in order.

We do not KNOW the exact Day or time the Lord shall descend to the Clouds....

Yet as we can KNOW prophecy and pay attention to prophecies coming to iPads, WE KNOW our Time for the Lord to be Revealed IS NEARING, thus INDIVIDUALLY, men say hummm....Do I myself have ALL things Prepared for the Lord To receive me?

And what about our children, so busy with School, Work, bills, sports, tv, electronics, hanging out, glued to pharmakia, cant think straight, having fun, haven't a clue....

Are they whom we love, shown ANY Effort whatsoever to FIT God into their "busy" Lives?

Look around....prophecy is coming to pass...
Not only are kids being "taught" God is not necessary, that "governments of men" are their "provider", "protector", "savior".... but they are Believing it!

God Bless,
Taken

Small Fish

Aug 18, 2018
Boksburg
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
It is (or SHOULD be) interesting that in the representations of a "judgement" given to us in the Bible, God never asked if we did any of those types of things. He asked, rather, how we treated others... how our actions toward them mirrored Jesus' own.

It would seem that such actions and behavior would be the "being ready" and "watching" we are told to do, far more than keeping track of church attendance or the number of verses read.

One woman here spoke of something like five years spent in "Bar Ministry." I think THAT would be something God will look at her doing as what He wanted, much more than fulfilling some organizational quotas. To her, I see Him saying, "Well done, good and faithful servant."
A bar ministry means nothing unless it can be proven it was doing the will of God. Personally I don't think that's a place a Christian should hang out. Scripture say "shun the very appearance of evil" and what was she doing? Preaching? Testifying? "Not everyone that says Lord, Lord, we have done this in thy name or that in thy name shall enter..." so there will be many things too look at there before it can be said it is excepted before the Lord.
So, not sure what you are saying but what whould you say how would you get ready for thr Rapture? Doing good is also not enough. Atheists can do that too.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A bar ministry means nothing unless it can be proven it was doing the will of God. Personally I don't think that's a place a Christian should hang out. Scripture say "shun the very appearance of evil" and what was she doing? Preaching? Testifying? "Not everyone that says Lord, Lord, we have done this in thy name or that in thy name shall enter..." so there will be many things too look at there before it can be said it is excepted before the Lord.
So, not sure what you are saying but what whould you say how would you get ready for thr Rapture? Doing good is also not enough. Atheists can do that too.
Wow, did you just insult Jesus. They said the same thing about Him because He went to the same places she and other fine Godly people like her go..... to the ones that need Him the most, and the ones that He, Himself, said He was sent to seek and save.