Be Rapture Ready Or Be Left Behind!! Your Choice!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Simple question requires a simple answer: Does a grace saved, born again, Christ-indwelt Christian share the throne of his heart with Jesus, or does Jesus sit alone enthroned bidding and empowering us to do His will?
First judge the "thief", and then we can discuss your personal dilemma.
Was he saved or unsaved?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s amazing how everyone has their own private absolution.
Yes, it's either Jesus is your Savior through FAITH, or you are your own Savior through the LAW!

It's all Jesus, or its nothing at all.
Rev.3
  1. [16] So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
> Oh, I see, you are fabricating a story line of the precise times of every little detail, that you think the Lord should be doing, when he suddenly appears in the clouds.

It's Gods Story. If you think it fabricated and unwise to know and Trust His DETAILS, so be it.

> OK, so He is "revealed in the clouds",

Would that be literal atmospheric clouds, or clouds of angels?

LOL...now you are curious of DETAILS...and instead of Reading Scripture, you ask one you accused of Fabricating? LOL

IN BRIEF ~
Lord ~ DESCENDS "TO" the CLOUDS.
CLOUDS ~ AIR

1 thes 4
[16] For (BECAUSE) the Lord himself shall descend from heavenwith a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

[17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds,to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

> OK, then what?
> How many times can you split a hair, or nit-pic at the words of His description?
> OK, so what's happening when He is revealed (verse 7)?

It is readily apparent to me, The ORDER, FACTS, APPLICATIONS of INCLUSIONS, APPLICATIONS of EXCLUSIONS, TIMES APPOINTED, DETAILS, ARE OF "ZERO" importance to you.

You are likened to a BABE, who is content with the Juvenile version, that every Church across America sputters out, and too LAZY to go read for yourself, AND BECOME WEENED OFF THE MILK, and stop regurgitating...Toddler Bible One Liners...AND LEARN there is MUCH MORE revealed in the DETAILS of a Big Boys Bible.

Nothing is more Absurd, that a man With Juvenile Understanding SPOUTING OFF,
("You're WRONG, you LIE, PROVE IT, with the "short version" whine, whine, THERE IS NO SUCH thing as a SEVEN YEAR TRIBULATION, THERE IS NO 1,000 year Reign, THERE IS NO Hell, blah, blah, blah")..
To THEN DEMAND men who HAVE Studied and Sought and Received Gods Understanding....TELL "THEM" (spouting off) step by step the ORDER of what shall happen and the EFFECTS UPON EACH thing!

> It is readily apparent to me, that the event of the Lord being revealed, IS the Lord's coming,whereby the saints are caught up, and his vengeance is enacted upon the unsaved, all at the same time.

I am well aware the "short oneliner version" is satisfactory to you. As I am well aware of your false accusations against others who have long ago been weened off milk.

You have been given ENOUGH information OF WHERE to SPECIFICALLY READ "for yourself" what you WANT ME TO READ "FOR YOU", and then GIVE to you, in a likeness of Cliff notes.

Nah!

Glory to God,
Taken

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's Gods Story. If you think it fabricated and unwise to know and Trust His DETAILS, so be it.

LOL...now you are curious of DETAILS...and instead of Reading Scripture, you ask one you accused of Fabricating? LOL

IN BRIEF ~
Lord ~ DESCENDS "TO" the CLOUDS.
CLOUDS ~ AIR

1 thes 4
[16] For (BECAUSE) the Lord himself shall descend from heavenwith a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

[17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds,to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

It is readily apparent to me, The ORDER, FACTS, APPLICATIONS of INCLUSIONS, APPLICATIONS of EXCLUSIONS, TIMES APPOINTED, DETAILS, ARE OF "ZERO" importance to you.

You are likened to a BABE, who is content with the Juvenile version, that every Church across America sputters out, and too LAZY to go read for yourself, AND BECOME WEENED OFF THE MILK, and stop regurgitating...Toddler Bible One Liners...AND LEARN there is MUCH MORE revealed in the DETAILS of a Big Boys Bible.

("You're WRONG, you LIE, PROVE IT, with the "short version" whine, whine, THERE IS NO SUCH thing as a SEVEN YEAR TRIBULATION, THERE IS NO 1,000 year Reign, THERE IS NO Hell, blah, blah, blah")..
To THEN DEMAND men who HAVE Studied and Sought and Received Gods Understanding....TELL "THEM" step by step the ORDER of what shall happen and the EFFECTS UPON EACH thing!

I am well aware the "short oneliner version" is satisfactory to you. As I am well aware of your false accusations against others who have long ago been weened off milk.

You have been given ENOUGH information OF WHERE to SPECIFICALLY READ "for yourself" what you WANT ME TO READ "FOR YOU", and then GIVE to you, in a likeness of Cliff notes.

Nah!

Glory to God,
Taken
Could be a great cloud of witnesses.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It's complicated if one does not follow the order and comprehend WHO is doing what.

Earthly EYES CAN "ONLY" SEE...
The "Son of Man".
And Physical CLOUDS in the AIR.

Earthly EYES, CAN "NOT" SEE...
GOD
The Son of God..
The Lamb of God..
The CHRIST...
SPIRIT OF God...
Spirit holy angels..
Spiritual Clouds..
Spirit fallen angels...
EVEN THOUGH ^^^ THEY are "KEY" participants IN Heaven, IN the Air, ON the Earth....during the end of days....

Earthly MEN CAN "have KNOWLEDGE" of those things...."KNOW" what those things
Will be DOING"...

Men can NOT SEE "those things".
Men WILL SEE...the "EFFECTS" of what those things DO.

Finishing the DIVIDING and SEPARATING of the Church, Isreal "FROM" the Wicked and Evil.

Glory to God,
Taken

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cloud of witnesses? Yes, it could be. I can agree to that.

Earburner wrote:
> It is readily apparent to me, that the event of the Lord being revealed, IS the Lord's coming, whereby the saints are caught up, and his vengeance is enacted upon the unsaved, all at the same time.
I repeat: the Lord being revealed IS the Lord's coming, as shown in 2 Thes. 1:7-8.
You have shown that they are separate events.
I disagree. Verses 7 and 8 is ONE sentence, which speaks of both issues taking place simultaneously.

[7] And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, [8] In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
The only way that Jesus would take vengeance in flaming fire, is that His being revealed IS ALSO HIS COMING.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Got news for you, friend. The 7th day ain't Jewish, it's for "mankind", was created in the beginning, and will be kept in heaven.

Also, if you're keeping the "spirit of the law" which says "do not lust", you're automatically keeping the "letter of the law" which says "do not commit adultery".

It's impossible to keep the Spirit of the law while breaking the letter.
Got news for you, friend. The 7th day ain't Jewish, it's for "mankind", was created in the beginning, and will be kept in heaven.
> Yes! The 7th day was created!
Now, which is it that God desires for us to do?
Worshipping God in Truth (who is Jesus- "Creator") and in Spirit (His Holy Spirit), or worshipping on a "created" day?
Are you still "lukewarm".

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BTW, it's you who is making it complicated!

The Lords OMNIPRESENCE can be complicated, "IF" one is unfamiliar with the Order of things, and WHEN WHO IS DOING WHAT.

Glory to God,
Taken

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You purposely misunderstand and misconstrue the meaning of the words in that verse, and then you take it out of context, so that you can push Jewish "Law keeping" onto the saints of faith.
So, you still haven't explained how the belief of devils is any different than the belief humans who are just as rebellious toward God's law. Both groups acknowledge that Jesus is the Creator, the Son of God, the Lamb of God, and that He died for the sins of the world.

Don't say "faith" is the difference, because the dead faith of these so called Christians is just as non-existent as is the non-existent faith of devils.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First judge the "thief", and then we can discuss your personal dilemma.
Was he saved or unsaved?
You have avoided the question by answering me with a question. How about before we get to your question, you please answer mine? I would appreciate that.

I'd like to ask it again, if you don't mind: Does Christ reign supreme as Lord over our lives or do we get to co-reign with Him on the throne of our heart?

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Taken wrote:
To THEN DEMAND men who HAVE Studied and Sought and Received Gods Understanding....TELL "THEM" (spouting off) step by step the ORDER of what shall happen and the EFFECTS UPON EACH thing!

Correct, there is
NO seven year "THE" Tribulation. That error is due to misinterpreting the 70 weeks in Daniel.

NO literal 1000 years after Christ returns for his Saints, in all His Glory. That time period is symbolic of God's age of Grace- NOW.

NO eternal burning "Hell" of punishing forever and ever. The only "fire" that is Eternal is God/Christ, and that consumes everything.

NO "THE" Antichrist, as a singular man. Though there is "that spirit of antichrist", and there "are many antichrist", never once is it written in the KJV as "THE" Antichrist.
All are physically born as "the natural man", aka "that man of sin", and shall remain so, being destined as a "son of perdition (destruction)", "condemned already" , until they are born again of the Holy Spirit.
All who are without the Holy Spirit, are none of His, and therefore are destined to be destroyed.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
> Yes! The 7th day was created!
Now, which is it that God desires for us to do?
Worshipping God in Truth (who is Jesus- "Creator") and in Spirit (His Holy Spirit), or worshipping on a "created" day?
Are you still "lukewarm".
You want to know what God's will is for you?

"I delight to do Thy will, O my God: Yea, Thy LAW is within my heart." God wants you to STOP doing that which made necessary the death of His dear Son on the Cross in the first place, but you keep advocating "afresh crucifixion" for the Savior you claim to love, don't you?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have avoided the question by answering me with a question. How about before we get to your question, you please answer mine? I would appreciate that.

I'd like to ask it again, if you don't mind: Does Christ reign supreme as Lord over our lives or do we get to co-reign with Him on the throne of our heart?
Okay, if you insist.
Each and everyone of us are born into this world as only a mortal "living soul". We are described by God as "the natural man" , aka "that man of sin", sitting in the temple of our bodies, reigning as a god unto ourselves, having no thought of repenting towards God. That is, until His Holy Spirit convicts us, that our death is as near as the next minute, of which we then may seek God with our whole heart, and find Him.

Some live out their whole lives, never coming to the Savior, and die alone with vain and imaginative hopes, but still, without God. None of such shall ever see paradise (the KoG), or be in it. They are destined for destruction, for all eternity.

Then there are those who die by accident or murder, of which, only God knows the status of their salvation.

Others end with a sentence of death by the authorities, having but only a few hours to repent and believe, such as the thief on the cross.

Our Savior Promised him, and ALL that believe in Him, that they will be with Him in paradise.
Not by their OWN righteousness through the Law, but rather by the Gift of His Righteousness, which EXCEEDS "the Law of righteousness". See Mat. 5:19-20.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"I delight to do Thy will, O my God: Yea, Thy LAW is within my heart." God wants you to STOP doing that which made necessary the death of His dear Son on the Cross in the first place, but you keep advocating "afresh crucifixion" for the Savior you claim to love, don't you?
Wrong! Jesus said this:

Wrong!
Jesus told us how to perform the will of God:
John 6[29] Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

[40] this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Reactions: Helen

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Wrong! Jesus said this:

Wrong!
Jesus told us how to perform the will and work of God:
John 6[40] And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
there is ...
NO "THE" Antichrist, as a singular man.

Knowledge revealed in 2 Thes 2

[3] "that man"
...of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
[4] Who
...exalteth "himself above"...God,
...that "he as" God
..."himself"...that "he" is God.
[6] that "he"...revealed in "his time"
[9] ..."of " Satan

Knowledge revealed In Rev 1

Rev.1
[1]
"of" ..Jesus Christ,
"to" .."his servants"
"things"...which must shortly come to pass;

Rev.6
[1] ..the Lamb opened one of the seals

Rev 6
[2]
......."he that"
........"a crown" was given unto "him":
........"he" went forth conquering

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
there is
NO seven year "THE" Tribulation.

Oh...
how long IS the cumulative time-frame;

"Of" the Lambs (seven Seals) "of" Wrath?
"Of" the (seven Trumps) "of" Woes?
"Of" God (seven Vials) "of" Wrath?

Rev 5
[1] ....a book...with seven seals.
Rev 6
[16]...wrath of the Lamb

Rev 8
[2] ...seven angels ...given seven trumpets .
[13] ... Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth ...trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

Rev 15
[7] ...seven angels ..seven vials full of the wrath of God...
Rev 16
1...seven angels..pour out
...the wrath of God ...upon the earth.

WHAT is the "TIMEFRAME" for the EFFECTS of the:
SEVEN SEALS, SEVEN TRUMPS, SEVEN VIALS
to BE ACCOMPLISHED?

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
there is
NO literal 1000 years after Christ returns

Knowledge given in Revelation of what shall come to pass...

Rev 20 .....First
[2] Satan..Bound a thousand years,

Rev 20....Then
[4]
.....the souls of them that
.....were killed for the witness of Jesus,
.....were killed for the word of God,
.....which had not worshipped the beast, .....neither (worshiped) his image,
.....neither had received his mark
they
lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Do you think Satan IS BOUND "NOW"?

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
there is

NO eternal burning "Hell" of punishing forever and ever. The only "fire" that is Eternal is God/Christ, and that consumes everything.

Matt 5
[22]...danger of the judgment: hell fire.

Rev 14
[9] "If"...
any man worship the beast
and his image,
and receive his mark in his forehead,
or in his hand,
[10] ..."he shall"
be tormented with fire and brimstone
[11] And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever:
"they" have no rest day nor night,

Apparently "yum yum for some"..and not a forever punishment...(according to you)

...forever and ever....
ouchie oochie fire, aroma of sulfur, no rest...
...not punishing? :eek:

Glory To God,
Taken

Last edited: