Beasts Of Revelation And Daniel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

truthsearcher

Apr 26, 2007
(TalkingDonkey;17696)
So... the white Americans are "the most High"? I always thought this term "most High" pertained to God... hmmm
In the context in which Daniel is writing, yes, they are. Keep in mind that Daniel is describing "the ten kings", or, the European Christian hosts of the kingdom which he describes.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
That is your mistake Christians nations are not all white this is fact upon which you have your biggest error to be a Christian is a matter of your heart. not your race. You have taken the nations and reduced them to races based on your own prejudice's...Christian and white are not the same word on earth nor in heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Kriss, let it go, He is already banned from this site.
smile.gif
Lovest thou in Christos Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.

Gods Child

Sep 14, 2007
(kriss;17320)
The four heads of the leopard represent the division of Germany into four regions after its defeat in WWII. The eastern half was controlled by Russia, while the western half was split between Great Britain, the United States, and France. Later these western sections were joined into what became West Germany..
I have always thought that the 4 heads of the Leopard (Germany) was how many times that Nations has risen and fallen. Which would be Germany 1st Reich, 2nd Reich, 3rd Reich and 4th that is rising now. Germany was divided into 4 sections, but Germany is united now (pretty much). I would not think that it would still be considered as having 4 heads, Since Germany has been unified, then how could it be part of the 7 heads by the time we get to Rev 13. You may be right, but this is my reasoning and why I lean more towards the Leopards 4 heads being how many times it has risen and fallen (1-4 Reich). I have yet to figure out what the 4 wings are on the leopard. I know it has to do with Countries animal symbols. I know France is the Rooster (and I feel is one or two of the wings), but what are the others wings of the fowl? The other could be Japan, because Japan’s animal symbol is the pheasant. Wikipedia Encyclopedia has a section of National Emblems which has all the Countries animal symbols. Perhaps we can figure out what the 4 wings of the fowl are. I just thought of something. I think that there are some birds that have 4 wings.(Two bigger wings and two little wings Underneath ). I don't know my birds very well, but now I'm curious...How many wings does a Rooster or any fowl really have. (2 or 4)

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
If I'm understanding your question right by the time we get to Rev. chapter 13 we are talking about a one world system Rev13 speaks of two beasts, but when we separate the two beasts, we see one is a political beast, while the second and last beast is a religious beast. The political beast is a political system, and today it is alive and ruling under the name of "One-worldism probably ruled by something similar to if not the U.N.I did not write this particular study but it was one of the few I've found that I agreed with at least for the most part. I must admit I didnt give this much thought sense Ive thought at differnt times over the years this could be other countries and it will become part of the one World system.

Gods Child

Sep 14, 2007
(kriss;17959)
If I'm understanding your question right by the time we get to Rev. chapter 13 we are talking about a one world system Rev13 speaks of two beasts, but when we separate the two beasts, we see one is a political beast, while the second and last beast is a religious beast. The political beast is a political system, and today it is alive and ruling under the name of "One-worldism probably ruled by something similar to if not the U.N.I did not write this particular study but it was one of the few I've found that I agreed with at least for the most part. I must admit I didnt give this much thought sense Ive thought at differnt times over the years this could be other countries and it will become part of the one World system.
I agree that by the time we get to Rev 13 we see two beasts (one political and one religious). I thought that you had wrote the article. I was referring to part 4 of the article, where it talks about the Leopard having 4 wings of a fowl (Daniel 7). In Daniel 7 we are told that these beasts are Kingdoms (nations). In Daniel 7, we see that these nations are separate as they rise, but in Rev 13, we see that these beasts have become one, which would mean a one world government. That would mean that these beasts of both Dan 7 & Rev 13 are on the earth at the time of the end. So the beasts described in Daniel 7 can be identified by their animal symbols as nations that exists today. Such as the lion with eagles wings that were plucked and stood as a man. The lion would be England as that is their National emblem today. The eagles wings would be the USA and we were plucked out of England. The USA stood as a man of Uncle Sam.The bear. It was raised up on one side; it had three ribs in its mouth between its teeth, The bear would be Russia, as that is Russia’s National emblem. I’m not sure what the 3 ribs represent.The leopard, with four wings of a bird on its back; and the beast had four heads; and dominion was given to it. One of Germany’s animal symbols is the Leopard. It is really their unofficial symbol, but the leopard is most often used to describe Germany (such as the leopard tank of Germany).My statement was about the four wings of a bird and 4 heads on the leopard. Just like the lion had wings of an eagle, this leopard has 4 wings of a fowl. These 4 wings has to be modern nations with animal symbols of a fowl (such as the Rooster for France). This leopard also had 4 heads. This writer said;
The four heads of the leopard represent the division of Germany into four regions after its defeat in WWII. The eastern half was controlled by Russia, while the western half was split between Great Britain, the United States, and France. Later these western sections were joined into what became West Germany.
I seem to disagree with this as representing the 4 heads, because Germany has been reunited and if we go by this writers explanation of the 4 heads, then by the time we get to Rev 13 where these countries become one, the 4 head could not mean how Germany was split up after WWII, because Germany is no longer spit up now. If Rev 13 is describing these Nations becoming one as in a One world Government, then Germany’s (leopard) four heads of Daniel can not be speaking of how it was divided, since they are no longer a divided country. This is why I lean towards the 4 heads of the Leopard of Daniel 7 meaning how many times that Germany has risen and fallen to become a Nation of the Leopard again in the end times. Germany has risen and fallen 4 times in the 1st-4th Reich, which seems more plausible as those Reich’s being what is represented by the 4 head of the leopard. One thing that I find interesting is when we compare Daniel 7 to Rev 13 is that we do not see the Eagles wings depicted in Rev 13. If the eagles wings represents the USA, why are they not shown in Rev 13 as part of the One World Beast. Could it be that the eagle (USA) is gone (perhaps through war) or is the Eagle not depicted because we back out of the one world system.I want to think that the Eagle (USA) backs out and there are a few things that make me wonder if we do. If we look at Dan 11, it looks like the antichrist has opposition and makes war with some country. Could that be the Eagle that makes war with him? Is that why the Eagles wings are not shown in Rev 13. I would like to think so, but not sure. One thing that I find very interesting is in Rev 12 after the dragon is cast out, Israel is given two wings of an Eagle for protection. Are these two wings of an Eagle the USA? Is that why the USA (eagles wings) are not shown as being in Rev 13. The USA has always been the only country to stand up for Israel. Could we be the ones who fight against the AC system of Dan 11 and the eagles wings that Israel is given in Rev 12….I would like to think so.This is just speculation, but I wonder why the eagles wings are not depicted in Rev 13....Where is the USA in all this?Rev 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent..

Gods Child

Sep 14, 2007
(kriss;17960)
http://successwithpoultry.blogspot.com/200...of-chicken.htmlHeres rooster parts see how you read it
smile.gif

That is very interesting Kriss, I looked at the picture and number 14 & 15, does that mean the fowl has 4 wings? It says;14. Wing-coverts, forming wing-bar15. Secondaries, wing-bayWhat is the secondary wing-bay? Does that mean a 2nd wing (smaller one under the big one). If that is what it means, then a fowl would have 4 wings. The four wings of the fowl on the leopard would then represent one country, which I would think would be France National Emblem of the Rooster. Do we have any Farmers on the board, who can go look at their Rooster to see how many wings they really have. Now I’m Curious.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(Gods Child;17976)
That is very interesting Kriss, I looked at the picture and number 14 & 15, does that mean the fowl has 4 wings? It says;14. Wing-coverts, forming wing-bar15. Secondaries, wing-bayWhat is the secondary wing-bay? Does that mean a 2nd wing (smaller one under the big one). If that is what it means, then a fowl would have 4 wings. The four wings of the fowl on the leopard would then represent one country, which I would think would be France National Emblem of the Rooster. Do we have any Farmers on the board, who can go look at their Rooster to see how many wings they really have. Now I’m Curious.
LOL I had the same reaction thats why I turned it over to you to decideyou would think it an easy question to answer:)

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I dont have alot of time right now but I can answer one question quickly here for youthe bear laying on its side is showing it is dosile,non aggresive behavior Just as Russia has been sense 1995 cold war is over look we are not dangerous.But we are right now seeing it start to show its teeth. but it lifts its head and devours with three nations (ribs)Ill get back to later on the rest of you post

Gods Child

Sep 14, 2007
(kriss;18005)
LOL I had the same reaction thats why I turned it over to you to decideyou would think it an easy question to answer:)
Well I asked you first...LOL...I don't know either. I was expecting you to be the brains of the operation.The closest that I have gotten to a chicken wing is on the dinner table. I'm not sure when it has the feathers on it, if it is really had 4 wings. I don't know what the "Secondaries, wing-bay" is on the diagram you showed, but I might have eaten it the last time I had chicken. It's not like I sit around petting a chicken all day, so I have no clue. Where's a farmer when you need one?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Gods Child heres a thought to ponder I'm wondering if that the people of Dan 11:21, who shall become strong with a small people. Is radical Islam ?

Gods Child

Sep 14, 2007
I believe that Dan 11:21 is speaking of the antichrist. This is speaking of a person ("he") and says... He is the "vile person" who comes in peaceable to obtain the kingdom by flatteries.Daniel 11:21And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Sorry thats what I get for being in a hurry I mean the small people in Dan 11:23 that join with him.also ribs can mean the following1) side, rib, beama) rib (of man)
cool.gif
rib (of hill, ridge, etc)c) side-chambers or cells (of temple structure)d) rib, plank, board (of cedar or fir)e) leaves (of door)f) side (of ark)So it could mean hills or men rather than nations

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
It is possable that the ribs are those small countries that used to make up the USSR being retaken by Todays Russia.(the stan counties like Kazakhstan and the Balkins).....................................................As we know The one world system receives a deadly would This wound is caused through collapse of the for hidden dynasties that control all nations these are, the economy, education, religion, governmentWhat causes the wound I can only guess perhaps ,nuclear war,Natural disaters, terrorists attacks ext.So something happens to cause a near fatal collapse of this one almost now formed World system (this is coming shortly) it seems to me that America can not remain a super power. I think something has to happen here. I think it is the U.S. falling from a super power directly leads to the deadly wound of this almost formed one world system.So it seems to me we need only look at the world now to see the players in this current worldAmerica, Britain, Russia, China,(w/Korea) are the four big ones today but then we have the other players, France(w/Spain),Germany, India, Israel, Japan (w/other asian countries)( Note here India has a four head lion as their emblem http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Emblem_of_India.svg )the only ones not here are the Arab nations who are also major players are these Arab nations called Babylon (mystery Babaylon)?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics_of_t...d_Arab_Emirates (is that two Gold wings and two white wings or ?)We have here ten nationsThen right on cue Antichrist (Satan gets kicked down to earth and saves the Day (so to speak) and saves this one world system from collapsing into chaos thus healing the deadly wound. And setting himself up to become the fake savior of the World.Now I do agree with you that one nation decides not to be part of this one world system is that the U.S. maybe like you I hope soNow we have Antichrist/ Satan coming peacefully and setting up his new One World order. To do this he is going to have to convince The Arab Nations to go along with this as they are the biggest problem that's where I think Dan. 11:23 comes in a small people that become great and we know Babylon is always associated with evil and confusion.Is this treaty with the Arab nation how he heals the deadly wound?

Gods Child

Sep 14, 2007
I have somewhere in my notes some countries that Russia took over. I will try to find it.The deadly wound to the one world system, I have wondered if it was the League of Nations, because the League of Nations is what the United Nations use to be. It didn't work out, so they come up as the United Nations. The small people of Dan 11:23, I don't think would be radical Islam, because if the antichrist came up among the Islams then Israel would not accept him. I think the small people are all the people who wonder after the beast, because it says he wins them by flatteries. The small people could even be Israel itself. That would seem more plausable if Israel is going to accept him.

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
The small people could even be Israel itself.
Israel is not small people; they have one of the powerful military of the world. They could be the beast, and that's more like it, IMHO.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
The small people of Dan 11:23, I don't think would be radical Islam, because if the Antichrist came up among the Islams then Israel would not accept him. I think the small people are all the people who wonder after the beast, because it says he wins them by flatteries. The small people could even be Israel itself. That would seem more plausable if Israel is going to accept him.(quote)I think this is exactly what will happen think about the fact the Antichrist can not bring peace until their is peace between Jew and Arabs The antitchrist is Satan he will not come up from among anyone. He will come down from heaven.I think the Muslims will follow him and the Jews and all mislead Christians remember he shortly afterwards he builds a one World religious system. He(Satan) is a super natural being he will be preforming great miraclesthe delusion will be so strong that if God did not shorten the time even the very elect would be fooled.

Gods Child

Sep 14, 2007
(kriss;18053)
I think this is exactly what will happen think about the fact the Antichrist can not bring peace until their is peace between Jew and Arabs The antitchrist is Satan he will not come up from among anyone. He will come down from heaven.I think the Muslims will follow him and the Jews and all mislead Christians remember he shortly afterwards he builds a one World religious system. He(Satan) is a super natural being he will be preforming great miraclesthe delusion will be so strong that if God did not shorten the time even the very elect would be fooled.
You may be right, time will tell. One reason I think that it could be possible that he would come up among the Jews is that they are waiting for their Messiah. The scripture does say that "he shall come up" and we know the antichrist will be a man. He will have to be born of woman and come "up" from somewhere. He "shall come up" from men. Satan is cast down, but he will inhabit the man of the antichrist, in which the man will have to come up to power among small people.
Daniel 11:23 And after the league made with him he shall work deceitfully: for he shall come up, and shall become strong with a small people
If he came up from the Jews, they would be more apt to believe him to be their Messiah, but that is just my thought on it. Many Jewish people believe that the Messiah must be of Jewish decent, but I have heard of some Jews who say that who ever brings peace and makes it so they can rebuild their temple, that person will be the Messiah. At this point I do not think that anyone of us can say for sure who the "small people" are, but it is good to get different perspectives on it. Cover all the basis if you will.