Bee waves to toddler as he says goodbye

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"A mother and son were out enjoying the newly tolerable spring weather in Ireland when they crossed paths with a bee. At first, the toddler was apprehensive. On their way out, the bee lifted its leg in a way that made it appear to “wave goodbye” to the pair." Bee Appears To Wave Goodbye To Adorable Toddler - Videos from The Weather Channel

Check out the video on weather.com cause it's cool!
Very cute. Breaking news; Since the bee seems to like and respect family, the left has declared the bee clearly doesn't like BLM, and therefore is racist! :p

• Haha
Reactions: dev553344

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The bee wears the yellow and black stripes. It clearly is with Biden on China.
I knew it! These dang CCP Communist Bees are everywhere!!!! LOL The communist bee, must have snuck north thru our open southern border :/

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I knew it! These dang CCP Communist Bees are everywhere!!!! LOL The communist bee, must have snuck north thru our open southern border :/
Yes and they're very organized, let's call them "The Hive":

tmz4i80wwfj51.jpg

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes and they're very organized, let's call them "The Hive":
That's all we need Bees With Guns!!!! Now I am very, very, very afraid!!!! Why that's like 87,000 new IRS Agents with guns!!!! A thing that could never happen!!!! Oh wait, under Biden it did happen :/ you don't suppose these bees with guns are Biden's new IRS agents, do you?

bees-with-guns-01.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's all we need Bees With Guns!!!! Now I am very, very, very afraid!!!! Why that's like 87,000 new IRS Agents with guns!!!! A thing that could never happen!!!! Oh wait, under Biden it did happen :/ you don't suppose these bees with guns are Biden's new IRS agents, do you?

View attachment 32833
Don't be afraid, they only shoot if the taser in their backside fails to stung you.

• Haha
Reactions: ButterflyJones