Been waiting for this ....Offshore accounts

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Comer sat down with the IRS Whistle blowers and discussed the possibility of offshore Biden accounts. The Whistleblowers have evidence that will be turned over to the Ways and Means Committee. Should this evidence exist .....it means the DOJ has been heavily involved in the cover up. It's simple to do.

For years I stayed away from political issues. I had friends on both sides of the aisle. Top level friends ....one afternoon one of those friends was talking with my wife ....."You should talk to Ray." At the time Scientology was involved in a heavy battle with the City of Clearwater. Clearwater wanted taxes and the Cult claimed they were a Church. All of the sudden I'm invited into City Hall and the Mayor's Office. "What can you provide?" I explained "When?" "Monday after the next phone call." Saturday I got the call "Got your gun?" I got to my Dad's store and was let in. I ran the copies of the transfers and got the bag ready. $400,000 in cash, in the bag, wired to Swiss Bank accounts. This time I ran two extra copies of the wire transfer for Western Union. Those went into my bag. Dad and I went to the bank and made the drop for the deposit. It takes a while to hand count $400,000 in 20 dollar bills. Monday I made the call and met with the Mayor with the copies. I had all the Swiss Bank Account numbers and the amounts in the deposits ....That caused an uproar in the legal battle with the cult.

Biden, in a questioning session spouted off "Where is the money?" Guess what Joe? The IRS had bank records concerning mysterious deposits in offshore accounts. Just like my involvement in the Scientotology issue ....someone, somewhere has information no one previously knew about. That person is now speaking and laying low .......My friends at the Mayor's Office up, were all prominant Democrats .......They begged me to get into their cult ....The Democrat Party.