Being joined with Christ….

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Galatians;2:20b( NASB20)………………………………………….and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The above words are describing the practical side of someone who is living after the Spirit, that being, what one’s inner life of faith actually looks like in real terms… The ‘I now live’ puts everything in the present present, this is what one’s life is to look like on a moment by moment basis, a life of one following after the Spirit by faith….

This is where the peace of Christ in the heart plays its role as the director, as the arbiter in one’s life, as the pointer of what to do and what not to do….. This constant looking to Christ by faith to live His life of righteousness in and through one…. Because Jesus did die and the believing one with Him, now all things take a second place to this being joined with Christ in both His death and resurrection….

I.E. the life of faith is lived out practically as one goes through their day….The life of the Spirit of faith becomes more and more real as it is seen Christ of a truth does deliver one from sin…. Sin stays very real and alive but being joined with Christ when He died sets one free from the power of sin that dwells in one…. This can and will only be experienced to the degree one would rather die then sin, for when one would willingly enter into Christ’s death rather then sin, that one as fast as a blink of an eye is set free from whatever they would rather die to then sin….

As the experience of this is experienced does one’s joy in their salvation become a palpable thing….. Because Christ’s deliverance from sin is real and it is for the time in this world, accessing this deliverance is done by the faith of the heart being willing to die to all the things of this world….

Be blessed in accessing the deliverance that being joined with Christ brings, and the new life that follows…

A fellow follower, Not me

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blessings,,,,
Thus , if any comes along and says to us
that muslims and other religoins somehow have the Spirit of GOD within them
and etc , Just know and understand that they consider the true JESUS CHRIST accursed .
Thus these men are lying to us . No man can even call HIM LORD , but by the SPIRIT .
thus again it proves the SPIRIT would have us calling HIM CHRIST .
Just a friendly , but dire need to continually remind us all about this .
Now RAISE THOSE HANDS , cause tis LORD PRAISING TIME in the building and round the world .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thus , if any comes along and says to us
that muslims and other religoins somehow have the Spirit of GOD within them
and etc , Just know and understand that they consider the true JESUS CHRIST accursed .
Thus these men are lying to us . No man can even call HIM LORD , but by the SPIRIT .
thus again it proves the SPIRIT would have us calling HIM CHRIST .
Just a friendly , but dire need to continually remind us all about this .
Now RAISE THOSE HANDS , cause tis LORD PRAISING TIME in the building and round the world .
Hello, are you familiar with this gentleman, he’s a Christian that debates Muslin’s, Arabic is his first language, quite informative???

Blessings, Not me

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello, are you familiar with this gentleman, he’s a Christian that debates Muslin’s, Arabic is his first language, quite informative???

Blessings, Not me
I am about to watch it . Before i do allow me to part to you some simple wisdom .
When it comes to witnessing to folks , I do so by the SPIRIT not by mens carnal wisdom
which tries to figure out what is the best way to witness to any certain group .
I mean , AFTER ALL GOD KNOWS what every singel person on planet earth needs to hear .
THUS when witnessing to gays , to muslims , hindus or buddists or anyonist , forgive the last word ,
I wait upon the LORD . HE has always given me the right words . As i said
am i but a wee child . HOW on earth could i ever know what to truly say to one , THAT GOD DOES NOT ALREADY KNOW .
And now ya know why i am so hated . I WONT follow men . But i will wait upon GOD for the words .
OH YES the words have often offended many , but the same words have also HELPED SOME .
This gringo wont be bought by the tatics of how we are to witness to any particular group . That sounds like mans
strategy to me . BUT , since you did make time to bring the video i will view and observe .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Blessings, Not me
Try debating with a social progressive . The thing is to wait upon the LORD and he will give you the words .
See it aint just the muslim that has been trained of men , most of christendom has been trained of men .
Most folks , including all false religoins have sat under the instruction , indoctrination of men .

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am about to watch it . Before i do allow me to part to you some simple wisdom .
When it comes to witnessing to folks , I do so by the SPIRIT not by mens carnal wisdom
which tries to figure out what is the best way to witness to any certain group .
I mean , AFTER ALL GOD KNOWS what every singel person on planet earth needs to hear .
THUS when witnessing to gays , to muslims , hindus or buddists or anyonist , forgive the last word ,
I wait upon the LORD . HE has always given me the right words . As i said
am i but a wee child . HOW on earth could i ever know what to truly say to one , THAT GOD DOES NOT ALREADY KNOW .
And now ya know why i am so hated . I WONT follow men . But i will wait upon GOD for the words .
OH YES the words have often offended many , but the same words have also HELPED SOME .
This gringo wont be bought by the tatics of how we are to witness to any particular group . That sounds like mans
strategy to me . BUT , since you did make time to bring the video i will view and observe .
May you be blessed in your waiting before God….

You mentioned Muslins so I brought forth a speaker that I learned a great deal about Islam from… If it’s found to be interesting, great, if not, as you stated God knows all….

May you be blessed in your relationship with the God that knows, Not me

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
May you be blessed in your waiting before God….

You mentioned Muslins so I brought forth a speaker that I learned a great deal about Islam from… If it’s found to be interesting, great, if not, as you stated God knows all….

May you be blessed in your relationship with the God that knows, Not me
If you dont mind me asking , what are your views on this progressive social all inclusive movment
that is doing all to unite atheist and all religoins to be as one under the concept of a false love .
A concept also that GOD is working amonst all religions now to unify us and bring us all together .
DO feel free to ask me any questions .
Now allow me to tell you what this is . A LIE FROM SATAN that will indeed unite them as one
UNDER SATAN . one mind , one voice , one heart and it will be against GOD , HIS CHRIST and the lambs
And the united religoins will believe it is the work of GOD and the athiest do unite under it
cause its under the banner of love . SEE a love god has been created .
Notice i said created , cause though GOD IS LOVE , watch out cause satan can also say GOD IS LOVE .
BUT I PROMISE HIS VERSION OF LOVE , IT WONT LEAD TO GOD but TO HIMSELF

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you dont mind me asking , what are your views on this progressive social all inclusive movment
that is doing all to unite atheist and all religoins to be as one under the concept of a false love .
A concept also that GOD is working amonst all religions now to unify us and bring us all together .
DO feel free to ask me any questions .
Now allow me to tell you what this is . A LIE FROM SATAN that will indeed unite them as one
UNDER SATAN . one mind , one voice , one heart and it will be against GOD , HIS CHRIST and the lambs
And the united religoins will believe it is the work of GOD and the athiest do unite under it
cause its under the banner of love . SEE a love god has been created .
Notice i said created , cause though GOD IS LOVE , watch out cause satan can also say GOD IS LOVE .
BUT I PROMISE HIS VERSION OF LOVE , IT WONT LEAD TO GOD but TO HIMSELF
I care not for the unrighteousness of man but keep my eyes looking towards the righteousness that comes from God on the basis of faith, knowing that righteousness is always God’s will and will never lead astray….

Be blessed in that looking into that which is free from all disorder, Not me

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I care not for the unrighteousness of man but keep my eyes looking towards the righteousness that comes from God on the basis of faith, knowing that righteousness is always God’s will and will never lead astray….

Be blessed in that looking into that which is free from all disorder, Not me
Then you know and understand if even the jews could not attain to the RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD
for they sought it not by faith but as it were by the works of the law
HOW ON EARTH IS ANY OTHER FALSE RELGION gonna save anyone or make them righteous .
MAY i be long dead and stinking in the soil before i ever say otherwise . YE MUST BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST
and , IT had better be the BIBLICAL ONE or it cannot save .

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then you know and understand if even the jews could not attain to the RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD
for they sought it not by faith but as it were by the works of the law
HOW ON EARTH IS ANY OTHER FALSE RELGION gonna save anyone or make them righteous .
MAY i be long dead and stinking in the soil before i ever say otherwise . YE MUST BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST
and , IT had better be the BIBLICAL ONE or it cannot save .
As we learn of Him,,,, blessings, Not me

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As we learn of Him,,,, blessings, Not me
Well of course my friend . But remember this and remember it well .
IF the jesus anyone is serving and loving is embracing their sins , IT AINT JESUS , ITS THE DEVIL using the name of jesus .
CAUSE JESUS WILL NEVER BE and never has been THE MINISTIR OF SIN .
ANd if our leaders dont resemble the CHRIST and the apostels and wont correct sin
but over look sin in the church . THEY AINT FOLLOWING JESUS and need to be corrected and fast .
Another jesus is getting sold to the churches today . This other jesus sure seems to be accepting and calling CERTAIN sins
love and it sure seems to hate biblical truth and that pattern . THUS , repeat after me , IT AINT JESUS .
AS i am sure you already Know that .

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well of course my friend . But remember this and remember it well .
IF the jesus anyone is serving and loving is embracing their sins , IT AINT JESUS , ITS THE DEVIL using the name of jesus .
CAUSE JESUS WILL NEVER BE and never has been THE MINISTIR OF SIN .
ANd if our leaders dont resemble the CHRIST and the apostels and wont correct sin
but over look sin in the church . THEY AINT FOLLOWING JESUS and need to be corrected and fast .
Another jesus is getting sold to the churches today . This other jesus sure seems to be accepting and calling CERTAIN sins
love and it sure seems to hate biblical truth and that pattern . THUS , repeat after me , IT AINT JESUS .
AS i am sure you already Know that .
Be blessed in the regeneration….

A fellow believer, Not me