Believing God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greasy grace is a denial of the power of grace over sin. It is a form of godliness but denying the power. Instead, purveyors of powerless grace....fully ignorant of God's actual power.....will accuse truth-sayers of a works based salvation....because it is a salvation that actually works.

Well, you are talking about the unsaved here...those who do not know The Lord. Lip service folk. As far as "works", IF one is truly His, works will come naturally and from the heart without hesitation. I was a selfish person and did not realize that until He showed me myself from His eyes. And, He is still doing the same if and when needed...my life is Christ life now and will I not turn away from Him...where would I go? ♥

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I learned that I must mix faith into every single thing in order to truly see His grace at work in my life, once I understood that, my life has never been the same ♥

This is awesome, I love it!