Ben Carson.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe Ben Carson, like Jeff Sessions, seems to be a good man. But, both men are pretty ineffective because they both seem to lack the courage to really stand behind their supposed convictions.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hitler was a Christian too, y'know, i mean where is the line here, pls tell me

I don't know how people can say that. Where did Hitler put the Jesus in his life? It certainly wasn't 1st, it was far from it, Jesus would have been lucky to be 9th or 10th or even on Hitler's priority list, but I doubt he even had Jesus on his priority list. When you look at his life, it doesn't even look like he was ever saved. So I would totally disagree with the comment "Hitler was a Christian" and would say he wasn't a Christian because he obviously did not truly believe in Jesus with his heart, he did not serve Jesus with his heart, Hitler's heart was far away from Jesus.

So Hitler has nothing at all to do with Ben Carson, both lived completely different lives, both are complete opposites.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
So Hitler has nothing at all to do with Ben Carson, both lived completely different lives, both are complete opposites.
i dunno, both strike me as fully engaged with the world, both politicians, both moneyed, both WASPs, i mean really, holding up a rich politician as a role model? You don't think this isn't maybe a little bit dangerous?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I believe Ben Carson, like Jeff Sessions, seems to be a good man. But, both men are pretty ineffective because they both seem to lack the courage to really stand behind their supposed convictions.
i agree. I'm not interested in judging BC, i haven't walked in his shoes, but obviously if he had the courage of his convictions he could no longer be a politician right

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Comparing Ben Carson with Adolf Hitler is the most stupid dumb thing I have seen on this forum.
that is bc you have hindsight @ Hitler tho, not bc BC is any role model lol. Look, i like BC, and if you want to teach your kids to look down on MLK and Malcolm X types, and look up to Uncle Bens, it's no skin off my nose ok, but i am allowed to make the obvious comparisons with other people in love with the world, too.

BC worships Mammon and wears a Jesus Pin, and is the perfect Fascist Hero ok, a model for Fence-Surfing christians everywhere
now your kids can go right from santa claus to BC, congrats

you always got Chuckie Norris if you get bored, and need some Righteous Retribution i guess, he's "a Christian" too right

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Elected? o_O More like selected.
i'm not getting the distinction, sorry. And pls understand that i am not really interested in defending Hitler here lol, i just wished to point out that pastors in his reign were preaching the same stuff that we now preach @ "obey your leaders" too, and the only diff is hindsight

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i'm not getting the distinction, sorry. And pls understand that i am not really interested in defending Hitler here lol, i just wished to point out that pastors in his reign were preaching the same stuff that we now preach @ "obey your leaders" too, and the only diff is hindsight
Yes I understand that you're not defending him nor would I.
I get your point. My daughter and I went to church once and the entire Sunday School time was spent on politics and who to vote for.

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
yet you did, lol

like i said bro, toady up to politician Mammon worshippers all you like, hold them up to your kids as Role Models if you want, it is you that will reap from that. You can even pretend he is a Christian too if you want, after all there is the little crucifix, right there on his sleeve right

I honestly like BC, but i bet Colin Powell could give him some advice about american politics, huh?
and about being a Christian too, imo

and that's pretty sad, when a war-monger has lessons for a professor

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You can even pretend he is a Christian too if you want, after all there is the little crucifix, right there on his sleeve right

I've accepted that we've all got crap to deal with and problems that we're fighting not to be defined by.
At the end of the day, we all want the same stuff: fulfillment, love, support, comfort, and a hot-air balloon with laser guns attached to it.

But the most important thing is that we appreciate your crazy posts on this forum, Groper.

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
i really don't mean to put BC down ok, he is just a normal american on an exciting mission of discovering what Colin Powell has already figured out, i guess? i sincerely hope he passes the test as well