Best way to win converts

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
not so all the sacraments are instituted by Christ Matt 28:20
And for Christ to be high priest there must be low priests
1 Tim 4:14
1 Timothy 4:14
Neglect not the gift that is in thee, which was given thee by prophecy, with the laying on of the hands of the presbytery.

a Presbyter is a priest

Christ ascended to heaven he must have left someone in charge of the flock

He sure “did” leave somebody in charge of the Flock.....his name was Paul

Paul was described by Jesus as “ God’s Chosen Vessel” .....

Jesus said to “ Follow Paul” three times in the New Covenant....

Peter could not always understand Paul, he confessed, but even “he” said that anything that Paul wrote in his letters were as valid as anything else in Scripture...

Peter was a great man of Faith and he got the Believers on their feet in the beginning years of the New Covenant and he is Prominent in the first part of Acts —- then Paul comes foreword with the Gospel given to him personally by Jesus .....the main emphasis after that was not so much Faith in the “NAME of Jesus” but the “ BLOOD” of Jesus .....Jesus used Paul as a type of Secretary to reveal the Good News Of Salvation being by Grace alone through Jesus Alone...all one had to do now was to simply BELIEVE the Gospel to get the Holy Spirit in you thereby insuring your Salvation....no longer did one have to be Baptized to get it.....The Jesus that taught His Disciples to Preach “ repent and be baptized “ in order to receive the Holy Spirit was the same Jesus that told Paul to preach the Cross and the Blood That was Shed there to forgive ALL the sins of mankind—— all one had to do was to “cash-in” to what had already been done FOR them at the Cross.....do this by Believing what Paul referred to three times as “ HIS” Gospel, to differentiate it from the Gospel that the Apostles were preaching—-Believe that Jesus died for your sins and rose from the dead ......that will get the job done.....add to it at your own risk...

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
spiritual blindness

what to do with all these verses of scripture and Christ

all scripture is inspired
My words will not pass away

see below

It’s a shame that you went to all of that trouble—- haven't you been around long enough to know that just about everybody ignores these giant “ Scripture Walls ?” ..... I know that I did...

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it does not say testimony
It says doctrine

Example

The Apostles Creed!

I believe in one God, the Father almighty,
creator of heaven and earth.
And in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried; he descended to hell. The third day he rose again from the dead. He ascended to heaven and is seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty. From there he will come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting. Amen.

In the early church giving your testimony ment martyrdom!

Actually Jesus suffered under the Jews the Pharisees, Pontious Pilate washed his hands of the situation and left it up to the Jews to decide Christ's fate where they chose Barabbas over Christ to live after all Christ had done for them, they chose a criminal to go free and death for our Lord Christ.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually Jesus suffered under the Jews the Pharisees, Pontious Pilate washed his hands of the situation and left it up to the Jews to decide Christ's fate where they chose Barabbas over Christ to live after all Christ had done for them, they chose a criminal to go free and death for our Lord Christ.

To be a little more precise, it wasn’t the Jews that murdered Jesus——it was the “ Religious” Jews that killed him....the Religious people of “ this” day would do the same....Religious men of All Ages don’t like it when their hypocrisy is exposed....

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To be a little more precise, it wasn’t the Jews that murdered Jesus——it was the “ Religious” Jews that killed him....the Religious people of “ this” day would do the same....Religious men of All Ages don’t like it when their hypocrisy is exposed....
It's why I stated the Pharisees, but they won over most of the jews to condemn Christ to be murdered.

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Peter could not always understand Paul, he confessed, but even “he” said that anything that Paul wrote in his letters were as valid as anything else in Scripture...

Peter was a great man of Faith and he got the Believers on their feet in the beginning years of the New Covenant and he is Prominent in the first part of Acts —- then Paul comes foreword with the Gospel given to him personally by Jesus .....the main emphasis after that was not so much Faith in the “NAME of Jesus” but the “ BLOOD” of Jesus .....Jesus used Paul as a type of Secretary to reveal the Good News Of Salvation being by Grace alone through Jesus Alone...all one had to do now was to simply BELIEVE the Gospel to get the Holy Spirit in you thereby insuring your Salvation....no longer did one have to be Baptized to get it.....The Jesus that taught His Disciples to Preach “ repent and be baptized “ in order to receive the Holy Spirit was the same Jesus that told Paul to preach the Cross and the Blood That was Shed there to forgive ALL the sins of mankind—— all one had to do was to “cash-in” to what had already been done FOR them at the Cross.....do this by Believing what Paul referred to three times as “ HIS” Gospel, to differentiate it from the Gospel that the Apostles were preaching—-Believe that Jesus died for your sins and rose from the dead ......that will get the job done.....add to it at your own risk...

there can only be one way and it must be permanent!
Lk 1:32-33 his kingdom shall have no end! It is eternal!

it is impossible for there to be two modes of salvation!

a change in salvation requires a new covenant, a new mediator, a new priesthood, and new savior, a new church!

but we know there is only one new covenant, one mediator, one ministerial priesthood, one savior, one church!

Heb 7: 12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

yet scripture demands:

heb 7:17 17 For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec

so there can be no new covenant, no new mediator, no new ministerial priesthood, no new savior, no new church!

NO NEW GOSPEL!!!!!!!!!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s a shame that you went to all of that trouble—- haven't you been around long enough to know that just about everybody ignores these giant “ Scripture Walls ?” ..... I know that I did...

ignore scripture at your own peril

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You deny and reject the old gospel? But the blood death and crucifixtion was in the old gospel???

Ernest T. Bass

Jan 14, 2014
out in the woods
Religion can be correct even if not every scripture is scientifically accurate. The first book in the Bible is a narrative about God creating the universe and earth in six days, and it gives an account of the first humans and their lives like Adam, Eve, Noah, etc. About half of Christians believe the Book of Genesis is actual history, and the other half believes it’s a metaphorical tale. I believe in the second one. There are parts in Genesis that are clearly mythological such as the Tower of Babbel, a tale that tries to explain the origins of every language with a story that sounds like something from ancient Greek mythology.

If the Bible were full of inaccuracies and myths then it is worthless as the paper it is printed on and i would waste no time with any of it.

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Christian church must be catholic! Jn 3:16 Jn 1:45
According to the popes and CC maybe . BUt i dont have to call it anything other than christain .
I wont use the word catholic when describing the church . That is due to i dont want anyone
thinking i am a part of that Institution . I know what catholic means . But i cannot and will not use
it to describe the church , due to the CC has that name and i fear for the souls of men and dont want to lead
anyone in that direction .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

BB , paul and peter both preached the SAME gospel . paul preached to both jews and gentiles in every synagogue he went .
Peter too even preached to some gentiles .
It was not like peter and paul preached two different gosples . THEY preached the same gospel to both the jew and the gentile .
The only thing is , the gentiles were excluded from having to be circumsized and etc .
But the GOSPEL itself was the same one . The jews were into trying to make converts out of the gentile believers .
By having them to be circumsized . But we both know that was not necessary . FOR true circumsion
the gentiles already had . THE ONE upon the heart . But still it was the same gospel that both paul and peter preaches
as well as john or james . The gospel is the same . ITS This , IF YE SHALL CONFESS with your mouth
the LORD JESUS and shall believe from your heart that GOD has rose HIM from the dead , YE shall be saved .
And both groups reminded the believers to be hearers and doers of the Word .
But it was and is the same gospel both preached .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to the popes and CC maybe . BUt i dont have to call it anything other than christain .
I wont use the word catholic when describing the church . That is due to i dont want anyone
thinking i am a part of that Institution . I know what catholic means . But i cannot and will not use
it to describe the church , due to the CC has that name and i fear for the souls of men and dont want to lead
anyone in that direction .

The church is Catholic: (universal)

Jn 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Jn 3:17
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Jn 1:29
The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Matt 5:14
Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Matt 13:38
The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

Matt 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Matt 28:18-20
And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.

Mark 16:15-16
And he said to them, Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

Jn 1:9
That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

Jn 4:42
And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.

Jn 14:26
But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.

Jn 6:33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.

Jn 8:12
Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Jn 10:36
Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world...

Jn 12:47

And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world

Jn 16:12-13
I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them
now. When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.

2 cor 5:18
And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us (the whole world) to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

World = Universal = Catholic

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ignore scripture at your own peril
Myself , I dont ignore the scriptures , however i do ignore the parts where you try and USE them out of text
to support the doctrine of the CC . You good at that . Real good . Bring scrips
and trying to then twist them to justify some CC traditoin . but the lambs fall not for this .
cause as i said , by grace i actually read them . You are in dire grave danger my friend .
You seem as alexander the coppersmith . No matter how often one brings you truth
you greatly resist those words of truth . That terrifies me for your sake . Thee faith
its not that hard to do . I am asking you to simply go back into the bible and learn it well.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The church is Catholic: (universal)

Jn 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Jn 3:17
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Jn 1:29
The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Matt 5:14
Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

Matt 13:38
The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

Matt 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Matt 28:18-20
And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.

Mark 16:15-16
And he said to them, Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

Jn 1:9
That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

Jn 4:42
And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.

Jn 14:26
But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.

Jn 6:33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.

Jn 8:12
Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Jn 10:36
Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world...

Jn 12:47

And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world

Jn 16:12-13
I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them
now. When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.

2 cor 5:18
And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us (the whole world) to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

World = Universal = Catholic
I know it means universal . but due to the fact the CC uses it . I cannot . Out of fear it might cause
some to think i agree with the CC . And i cannot be a part of leading anyone into her chambers .
CHRISTAIN CHURCH . Actually christain is better than universal .
CHRIST . That is who it POINTS TOO . Yep . Christain church it is . AND JESUS is whom we follow .
Testing all men who do teach against what JESUS HIMSELF and the true apostels did teach in that bible .
You would be wise to do this yourself . Hurry , for as i said before so say i now again , TIME is running out thee faith .
And no man knows their last day . YOU do not want to hear , I NEVER KNEW YOU .
I say this out of great love for your soul . As i truly desire not the death of one person , but rather
they repent of false things and just Cling to Christ and learn HIM well .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Covenants

Adam: marrige

Noah: family

Abraham: tribe

Moses: nation

Jesus Christ new covenant: universal or carholic

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Myself , I dont ignore the scriptures , however i do ignore the parts where you try and USE them out of text
to support the doctrine of the CC . You good at that . Real good . Bring scrips
and trying to then twist them to justify some CC traditoin . but the lambs fall not for this .
cause as i said , by grace i actually read them . You are in dire grave danger my friend .
You seem as alexander the coppersmith . No matter how often one brings you truth
you greatly resist those words of truth . That terrifies me for your sake . Thee faith
its not that hard to do . I am asking you to simply go back into the bible and learn it well.

What is meant by the word “tradition”?