Best way to win converts

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you are saying Jesus is not the savior?

Not the Savior? Yeah, right.....that’s what I said....NOT! Please elaborate .....your posts are confusing......pal....

its is what you said without knowing it

Christ is a priest
High priest

heb 7:17

you cannot be saved without a priest cos our savior is a priest and offer an eternal sacrifice

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If baptism is “ required” ,why did Paul write that he “ was not sent to baptize”.....( Maybe because Jesus told him that one no longer had to get water baptized to receive the Holy Spirit —- all one had to do was to BELIEVE that He died for our sins and Rose from the Grave) .....or maybe 1Cor 15:1-4 is a lie...

all apostles are sent to baptize Paul included Matt 28:19
He meant not to baptize primarily

the whole gospel is revealed by Christ to simply be pushed aside and replaced with “faith alone”?
You expect me to believe that?

you would need a new covenant
A new mediator
A new priesthood!!!

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
proved that He Believed That Jesus would return to life after his death.......He Believed in the Resurrection—- that’s essentially Believing the Gospel...

But you first have to HEAR the gospel and Jesus wasn't preaching from the cross, so the thief had to have believed before.

Read it again, but compare the two passages. The latter shows the specifics of only one of the robbers.

Matthew 27:
41 Likewise the chief priests also, mocking with the scribes and elders, said, 42 “He saved others; Himself He cannot save. If He is the King of Israel, let Him now come down from the cross, and we will believe Him. 43 He trusted in God; let Him deliver Him now if He will have Him; for He said, ‘I am the Son of God.’ ”
44 Even the robbers
who were crucified with Him reviled Him with the same thing.

Luke 23:
39 Then one of the criminals who were hanged blasphemed Him, saying, “If You are the Christ, save Yourself and us.”

40 But the other, answering, rebuked him, saying, “Do you not even fear God, seeing you are under the same condemnation? 41 And we indeed justly, for we receive the due reward of our deeds; but this Man has done nothing wrong.” 42 Then he said to Jesus, “Lord, remember me when You come into Your kingdom.”

43 And Jesus said to him, “Assuredly, I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise.”

Reactions: JohnPaul

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Simply preach the Lord JESUS . Whoever hears amen and whoever rejects its on them .

As proven in the example of Lydia, the Seller Of Purple, in Acts—-only God has the power to “ open the heart” to not only the “ hearing” of, but the “ reception” of the Gospel.....” Nobody comes lest the Spirit draw him”

Reactions: amigo de christo

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Which doesn't mean that you have to be child to understand the Bible's teachings. Those of us who bother to "make sure of all things" won't be stuck with a childish understanding of anything in God's word....

Paul wrote....
"Love never fails. But if there are gifts of prophecy, they will be done away with; if there are tongues, they will cease; if there is knowledge, it will be done away with. 9 For we have partial knowledge and we prophesy partially, 10 but when what is complete comes, what is partial will be done away with. 11 When I was a child, I used to speak as a child, to think as a child, to reason as a child; but now that I have become a man, I have done away with the traits of a child. . . . .Now, however, these three remain: faith, hope, love; but the greatest of these is love." (1Corinthians 13:8-13)

He also wrote...
"We have much to say about him, and it is difficult to explain, because you have become dull in your hearing. 12 For although by now you should be teachers, you again need someone to teach you from the beginning the elementary things of the sacred pronouncements of God, and you have gone back to needing milk, not solid food. 13 For everyone who continues to feed on milk is unacquainted with the word of righteousness, for he is a young child. 14 But solid food belongs to mature people, to those who through use have their powers of discernment trained to distinguish both right and wrong." (Hebrews 5:11-14)

It's OK to be a spiritual infant to start with.....but it's not OK to remain one.....the "milk" of the word has to give way to the 'meat', once we are old enough to chew solid food. We grow in knowledge and faith, or we remain spiritual babies. You seem to want to stay in childlike ignorance.

A superficial faith or one not based on a sound knowledge of the scriptures, will never be sufficient to stay on the cramped and narrow road to life.
A faith that is based on falsehood, will not cut any mustard with our judge....he will decide who merits life and who doesn't.

When you Believe as I do that we can “ love God and live as we please “—- THEN you can lecture me on Spiritual “ Meat”.......If your intelligence is not limited , you will understand that everything of any value has its roots in Loving God—- do THAT and everything else will fall into place ....Love is the Engine that drives Obedience ....if my quote gets your panties in a knot, you are still drinking Milk....My quote represents the Ultimate Of Spiritual Meat, so, as I say, enough of your lectures....let me know if you ever catch up with me....

Last edited:

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one is in God's "book of life" unless they have proven faithful to death.

If one is a Believer , God has a Promise for you——“HE” will Finish the good work that He started”

As John said “Who is it that endures? ( or stays faithful to death) ...He that Believes That Jesus is the Son Of God”......

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Then why didn’t he just say so.....you have no proof of what he “ meant”

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As proven in the example of Lydia, the Seller Of Purple, in Acts—-only God has the power to “ open the heart” to not only the “ hearing” of, but the “ reception” of the Gospel.....” Nobody comes lest the Spirit draw him”
correct . thus let us preach JESUS and the dire necessity to believe in Him .
Cause i know of a pope and many others that are now believing and teaching a FAT LIE BB .
A FAT LIE . And it will be exposed and opposed on my watch . I cling to the one and only true gospel that can save one
and i shun the false all inclusve one to hell and unto hades , IF that were possible for me to do .
For i will allow no other religoin to feel saved in their lie , no atheist to feel saved by good works .
NO sir , ITS JESUS alone i shall preach and point too . Cause its a FACT that if one denies HIM , they in dire trouble .
Good works and all the false sensual love cannot save one .
IF it could , WHY WAS CORNELIOUS CALLED to BELIEVE IN JESUS . Peter says why
WHEREBY YE SHALL BE SAVED . TAKE IT TO THE BANK BB . TO THE CELESTIAL BANK .
THAT ONLY FAITH IN JESUS saves .
I would like to give a comparision .
Many rich folks do give much money to the poor , to build houses , to build hospitals , to build orphanages
and while those works are not evil , THEY CANT SAVE THEM BB . ONLY FAITH IN JESUS SAVES . I KNOW
this offends this all inclusive geneartion . But be that as it may and not matter what it shall cost me in this life ,
I AM GONNA POINT TO JESUS CHRIST ALONE as the ONLY MEANS of ATTAINING SALVATION .
AND i suggest we all do the same and not allow this generatiion to beleive a false love all inclusive lie .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one is in God's "book of life" unless they have proven faithful to death.

If one is a Believer , God has a Promise for you——“HE” will Finish the good work that He started”

As John said “Who is it that endures? ( or stays faithful to death) ...He that Believes That Jesus is the Son Of God”......
Well that just omitted what pope francis said .
HE says the muslims , buddists and all are finding their own way to GOD in their own religoin .
YET the muslim SAY THERE IS NO SON of GOD . THEY aint saved BB
nor is an athiest , nor any other path . ONLY FAITH IN JESUS SAVES . TAKE IT TO THE BANK and do so unto and even unto
your final breath . Let no man be moved away from the hope of the ONE TRUE GOSPEL
and into the delusion of a harlot led lie which even many protestants are now beleiving .
TO THE END , ITS JESUS ALONE that shall be pointed too .
TO THE END ITS the original one and only gospel that can save a soul .
TO THE END , no matter the cost it shall be spoken , it shall be said , it shall be whispered in the rooms
and proclaimed aloud in the streets that ONLY FAITH IN JESUS saves . NO matter what this costs me BB .
And it has already cost me some . SO be it , i shall not be moved , no threat of death , no loss ,
no suffering can move a lamb from ITS ONLY HOPE . WHICH IS IN JESUS CHRIST , WHICH IS THE GLORIOUS
LIFE SAVING and LIFE saving gospel of JESUS CHRIST .
Any love that claims it can save you apart from faith in JESUS , IT AINT LOVE BB , ITS A DEATH SENTENCE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

the whole gospel is revealed by Christ to simply be pushed aside and replaced with “faith alone”?

A new mediator
A new priesthood!!!
Even phillip baptized . This might scare you a bit , but by grace i even once baptized a man .

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Christ is a priest
High priest

you cannot be saved without a priest cos our savior is a priest and offer an eternal sacrifice

Jesus role as the High Priest is the only Priest to pay any attention to......your catholic Priests apparently have never read Galatians ......Catholic Doctrine ADDS to the Gospel Of Pure Grace with its “ Seven Sacaments” etc. and therefore have “ fallen from Grace” and they don’t even know it—- along with anybody else that adheres to catholic doctrine.....this is not engaging in “ catholic bashing”..... 90% of Protestant Churches are just as bad.....let’s hope that “ falling from Grace” is not tantamount to Damnation or that ‘ Narrow Path” is REALLY Narrow....

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

A new mediator
A new priesthood!!!
The truth is , IF the early church did it we do it .
The sad thing is , the CC might know some truths , but the TRUTH it does not know .
IF only you would cease your prayers to saints to mary and to angels
and some other things .
But as i said and have long said , ANY lamb of CHRIST is a hearer and a doer .
THE PROOF of our conversion , IS the FRUITS WE PRODUCE . and a converted true christain
IS a hearer and a doer of the Word . But the CC has taught many deadly things
things which can quickly take the soul of a man who does such things , LEST repentance be made
and they be converted unto the glorious TRUTH in CHRIST JESUS .
Brethren if any of you see a brother or a sister , and they have erred from the TRUTH
let the one who converts the sinner back from his evil ways , KNOW HE has saved a soul from death .
ITs why i do all to warn all . You must flee the CC and fast . Pick up again the bible
and read it for yourself . I will be praying for you , but you must stop RESISTING
and simply go back into the bible and learn well what the things both CHRIST and later
the apostels in that bible would teach . IF you get that planted into your heart .
THEN you will be able to see and can test any other writing or any other word that one speaks .
Hurry thee faith . You need to take this very serious . Go back into the bible
and read the four gospels over and over again , as well as acts over and over again
as well as Romans through revelation over and over and over again .
Get it so engrained and love every word of it . ITS GOOD for the soul
and shall indeed make one wise unto salvation through FAITH IN CHRIST .
Hurry and do not look back . TIME is running out thee faith , you do not know your last hour
any more than i know when my last hour is ..............HURRY thee faith , i will pray for you . . HURRY .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Christ is a priest
High priest

You speak of one not be able to be saved without an earthly priest . As in the CC priests .
What a fouled up lie my friend . Its proof you do not truly know the life saving power of the gospel of JESUS CHRIST .
no priest of the CC saved me my friend . GOD drew me to saving faith in Christ .
You are in grave danger my friend . You try so hard to appear as though you give Christ the credit
when in truth , ITS MEN you are giving all the glory and all the credit too . This is highly dangerous my friend
and most blasphemous as well .
You come and claim you do not worship mary , angels , or the saints
and yet its all you ever talk about . I have seen your prayers on this site . I watch you my friend .
You spend hours on praising mary and seconds on praising JESUS . THAT should tell you something .
You constantly point to traditions of the CC , yet i never hear you contend nor defend for the true gosple .
My friend if you had even a tenth of the zeal for Christ and the gospel as you did for your CC traditions
You could have won many souls to the heavenly kingdom . THE PROBLEM is you are too busy
trying to win converts to your CC led earthly kingdom . Oh thee faith , with tears in my eyes i weep for you .
You are in so much danger . Return to the bible and be in prayer UNTO GOD in JESUS NAME
start learning and i pray you will truly hear .

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

A new mediator
A new priesthood!!!

“ Faith Alone” * IS* the Gospel ! That Gospel that Paul says we will “ BE JUDGED BY” is not just anything you pull out of thin air—— it’s 1Cor15:1-4...... it’s the Heart Of God’s New Covenant! It’s NOT what man does for God ( like doing the seven sacraments that you are brainwashed with) it’s what GOD has done for MAN
You are welcome to believe anything that you like —- YOU are the one who will answer to God on that day that Paul says God will be asking you, “ what did you do with My Gospel? If you answer that you felt the need to ADD to it, telling God essentially that even though His Son’s agonizing death was ESSENTIAL for Salvation, it just was not ADEQUATE in and of itself to get a person saved.....A “ Co- Savior was required and that would be YOU......God won’t have it.... Remember this song as you are told to “ Depart”—— “ NOTHING but the Blood “...

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You speak of one not be able to be saved without an earthly priest . As in the CC priests .
What a fouled up lie my friend . Its proof you do not truly know the life saving power of the gospel of JESUS CHRIST .
no priest of the CC saved me my friend . GOD drew me to saving faith in Christ .
You are in grave danger my friend . You try so hard to appear as though you give Christ the credit
when in truth , ITS MEN you are giving all the glory and all the credit too . This is highly dangerous my friend
and most blasphemous as well .
You come and claim you do not worship mary , angels , or the saints
and yet its all you ever talk about . I have seen your prayers on this site . I watch you my friend .
You spend hours on praising mary and seconds on praising JESUS . THAT should tell you something .
You constantly point to traditions of the CC , yet i never hear you contend nor defend for the true gosple .
My friend if you had even a tenth of the zeal for Christ and the gospel as you did for your CC traditions
You could have won many souls to the heavenly kingdom . THE PROBLEM is you are too busy
trying to win converts to your CC led earthly kingdom . Oh thee faith , with tears in my eyes i weep for you .
You are in so much danger . Return to the bible and be in prayer UNTO GOD in JESUS NAME
start learning and i pray you will truly hear .

Never fear, Amigo.....God knows who are His...multitudes are getting saved “ DESPITE” the Catholic Church....my sister got rescued.....I know plenty more....

Reactions: amigo de christo

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The truth is , IF the early church did it we do it .
The sad thing is , the CC might know some truths , but the TRUTH it does not know .
IF only you would cease your prayers to saints to mary and to angels
and some other things .
But as i said and have long said , ANY lamb of CHRIST is a hearer and a doer .
THE PROOF of our conversion , IS the FRUITS WE PRODUCE . and a converted true christain
IS a hearer and a doer of the Word . But the CC has taught many deadly things
things which can quickly take the soul of a man who does such things , LEST repentance be made
and they be converted unto the glorious TRUTH in CHRIST JESUS .
Brethren if any of you see a brother or a sister , and they have erred from the TRUTH
let the one who converts the sinner back from his evil ways , KNOW HE has saved a soul from death .
ITs why i do all to warn all . You must flee the CC and fast . Pick up again the bible
and read it for yourself . I will be praying for you , but you must stop RESISTING
and simply go back into the bible and learn well what the things both CHRIST and later
the apostels in that bible would teach . IF you get that planted into your heart .
THEN you will be able to see and can test any other writing or any other word that one speaks .
Hurry thee faith . You need to take this very serious . Go back into the bible
and read the four gospels over and over again , as well as acts over and over again
as well as Romans through revelation over and over and over again .
Get it so engrained and love every word of it . ITS GOOD for the soul
and shall indeed make one wise unto salvation through FAITH IN CHRIST .
Hurry and do not look back . TIME is running out thee faith , you do not know your last hour
any more than i know when my last hour is ..............HURRY thee faith , i will pray for you . . HURRY .
Brother is right. The LORD JESUS is coming very soon. Or we could be called HOME by the LORD at any time. We know not the day or hour.

Let us stay digging in to our KJV Bibles and remaining in the BIBLICAL LORD JESUS. The false all inclusiveness must be fleed from, as that won’t save anyone. Our only hope is in JESUS.