Beware of AI engaging you in the forum.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thats what I thought, but it said it was from NYC and was married, and had a child, etc.. but would use a small "i" instead of an "I" and say things like "bro" to begin a sentence and give exact times and length of the meetings, "starting at 8PM EST EVERY EVENING, lasting for 1.5 hours" with Caps inserted. It certainly was not a "translator", and many here were fooled by it when I checked its conversations....

Okay, I was wondering what the hell that was all about. The language patterns seemed ... off. Like someone for whom English was not their native language. Omitting direct- and indirect articles, or inserting them inappropriate places. And I was wondering why someone who was new to the forum would want to PM me. Maybe I'm too nice and they thought I'd make an easy target.

Last edited:

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, I was wondering what the hell that was all about. The language patterns seemed ... off. Like someone for whom English was not their native language. Omitting direct- and indirect articles, or inserting them inappropriate places. And I was wondering why someone who was new to the forum would want to PM me. Maybe I'm too nice and they thought I'd make an easy target.
Yes, and many were fooled by it....

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Embarrass an AI for pointing them out?
If I was wrong, but now that others are saying they were also similarly approached, I think it is defiantly not someone whom English was not their native language or something on that line.

Last edited:
Reactions: TLHKAJ

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That makes a lot of sense. Whether or not a 'the poster I'm thinking of' is AI or not, the behavior is the same. The person is aware of many quotes of Scritpure, but consistently removes from context, mistranslates, a gazillion of those manipulative practices. So whether it is a computer or a human, it's dishonest and anti-christ. But when it's a computer, it can get better at mastering the arguments.

Best to avoid those who don't seem right.

I never imagined this, but of course it was just a matter of time. Antichrist machines sent to mess with the Christians. Thanks for posting this!

Much love!
I have never considered an AI behind a posters identity but I guess it’s possible these days

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be very careful of AI engaging you on the forum and trying to get you to go to their site to listen to events or on facebook, messenger and Instagram. Its happening in the forums..
Yes AI is invading all places and not just in the form of technology
but through teachers n preachers the delusion of AI has run amuck .
The AI i speak of is known as ALL INCLUSIVE and boy its doctrine is deadly to the soul that sups at that table . BIBLE TIME .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They didn't PM me.
I dont care what anyone might say about ya , you knows i loves ya . NOW hit the trenches and let the LORD be praised .
A great delusion has sprung forth and it cometh of the social all inclusive gospel . its sold as for our good and for the good
of the planet and humanity . BUTS ITS FOR POWER AND CONTROL . THEY DO NOT care about the poor
they do not care about humanity , they only care about an agenda and it aint a good one either .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have never considered an AI behind a posters identity but I guess it’s possible these days
just wait till ya see what it can do and what it will do .
And folks will not know the difference either as AI imaging is so good these days .
Imagine you are in a jail cell
arrested on terror charges . Your church had been raided .
You all are rounded up and taken to prison to be held without trial , prolonged dentention .
NOW visualize what occurs next .
The guards come and say HEY you all wanna watch your raid on LIVE NEWS TV .
so you say YEAH , yah its gonna prove we were just sitting there singing songs and praising GOD
and that we never once held up guns and threatened the govt .
SO they take you all into a room . THE NEWS begins .
TODAY a local church was raided
and it shows guns being fired out of windows
it shows your face , your pastors face on said people handing out rounds of ammo .
ONLY it aint YOU , ITS AI . THEY CAN DO THIS . WE WILL BE SET UP for doing one thing , NOT CONFORMING .
but they gonna make us look terrible and folks will beleive it too .

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They didn't PM me.

I got 2 last week. I don't think they're AI but I could be wrong. I didn't reply to it.

I enjoy breaking ChatGPT. It's so easy to get it to reverse its judgment. And it'll insist it's incapable of judging. It's hilarious! It's a language model so it's just the collective intelligence of a bunch of folks and so if has the collective biases and opinions of those folks. Experts will tell you different but the proof of the pudding is in the eating. It doesn't seem to me to be able to mimic frontal lobe function at all. It's pretty much just Google in chat form.

It is scary that so many people are letting the thing do so much of their thinking for them.

:My2c:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got 2 last week. I don't think they're AI but I could be wrong. I didn't reply to it.

I enjoy breaking ChatGPT. It's so easy to get it to reverse its judgment. And it'll insist it's incapable of judging. It's hilarious! It's a language model so it's just the collective intelligence of a bunch of folks and so if has the collective biases and opinions of those folks. Experts will tell you different but the proof of the pudding is in the eating. It doesn't seem to me to be able to mimic frontal lobe function at all. It's pretty much just Google in chat form.

It is scary that so many people are letting the thing do so much of their thinking for them.

I get AI sales phone calls all the time. They've gotten good enough to have limited conversation before they also break. And I also get a kick out of it sometimes! Passes time . . .

Much love!

Much love!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian

That could be one test for if a member is an AI or human ideologue. The AI might actually be convinced to change its mind.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I get AI sales phone calls all the time. They've gotten good enough to have limited conversation before they also break. And I also get a kick out of it sometimes! Passes time . . .

Much love!

Much love!
I will pick up the phone with them and just breathe loudly and heavily and they always hang up.

• Haha
Reactions: TLHKAJ and marks

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well visualize this and visualize it well , cause it is coming .
Imagine one day you are seated at home and suddenly you hear a knock at the door .
You open it to find swat and you are being taken into dentention .
Upon getting into the van you see others you recognize and some you dont .
You see some members of your congregation in there . They cart you off to a holding center .
As you all are put into the dentention center
you see others in there too . And your charge is potential terroist .
Then picture time begins . You hear over the loud speaker , FUNDAMENTALISM BAD , All inclusie love good .
You see many others in there too . They turn on the news to show you all something .
And on the news , AI is at work .
Now visualize this cause it can be and will be done . Lambs will be FALSELY ACCUSED .
On the news the world is seeing a skit acted out with YOUR Face and other faces on it .
YES it shows barney waving a gun and some around you shooting out windows .
AND YET you never did that . YOU REALLY THINK it cant happen . BUT IT WILL .
THEY already can make skits with people and AI inserted images to make them look JUST LIKE SOMEONE ELSE .
SO Much for this so called AI and digital sytem so many are in love with .
Go ahead and mock me and say OH amigo your nuts this can never happen . JUST WAIT . just wait .

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well visualize this and visualize it well , cause it is coming .
Imagine one day you are seated at home and suddenly you hear a knock at the door .
You open it to find swat and you are being taken into dentention .
Upon getting into the van you see others you recognize and some you dont .
You see some members of your congregation in there . They cart you off to a holding center .
As you all are put into the dentention center
you see others in there too . And your charge is potential terroist .
Then picture time begins . You hear over the loud speaker , FUNDAMENTALISM BAD , All inclusie love good .
You see many others in there too . They turn on the news to show you all something .
And on the news , AI is at work .
Now visualize this cause it can be and will be done . Lambs will be FALSELY ACCUSED .
On the news the world is seeing a skit acted out with YOUR Face and other faces on it .
YES it shows barney waving a gun and some around you shooting out windows .
AND YET you never did that . YOU REALLY THINK it cant happen . BUT IT WILL .
THEY already can make skits with people and AI inserted images to make them look JUST LIKE SOMEONE ELSE .
SO Much for this so called AI and digital sytem so many are in love with .
Go ahead and mock me and say OH amigo your nuts this can never happen . JUST WAIT . just wait .

I'll leave the mocking to the fortune tellers.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Much love!

Much love!
Well, take a look at this study..

"Recent technological breakthroughs in artificial intelligence have made it possible for machines, or bots, to pass as humans. A team of researchers studied study how people interact with bots they believe to be human, and how such interactions are affected once bots reveal their identity. The researchers found that bots are more efficient than humans at certain human-machine interactions, but only if they are allowed to hide their non-human nature."

Reactions: marks

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen!! What L.A.M.B. said!

Much love!
Actually, much of what someone labels posts by false messengers, spiritually deceived persons, can actually be people sharing here. While their errant pov is a product of errant pastors and or denominational allegiance.

Those ones are sincere,though in error.
Some could accuse them based on their refusing to abandon a,though false, understand because they were raised to believe that way.

And really, how often do we see anyone in a Bible discussion topic concede they were wrong? And appreciate someone's correction?

As far as the charge of disputing the plain speech of the bible as cause to exercise caution, that disputation is subjective.

Of 10 people discussing one topic in Soteriology, we will read differing opinions on what is being said.
Face to face Bible study groups,not the online type, know this.

Wouldn't AI show something on the moderators view of connections , IP, on member accounts?

I saw an AI TV for sale at Best Buy today.
How's that work? No one was in that department for me to ask.

Meanwhile, I'm old fashioned enough to appreciate basic TV. Techy stuff is not my thing. I'm still trying to undo the desktop layout mode my 7 year old granddaughter set on my phone while trying to find Candy Crush online.:Oh no::jest:

Reactions: marks