Beware of AI engaging you in the forum.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They didn't PM me.
I lay down 10 to 1 they did, just check your mail and see what begins with 'Hi , I started a new forum a while ago. Trying to build a strong foundation and would like to invite you to join if you are interested.....'

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Beware also the AI that has crept within the churches to seduce all unto a lie of a love that will not save
but rather damn all who bought it .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It is sad to say that yes, they get better at correcting error through the study of us and the truth we post.
There have been a few I have questioned. There is zero life in their statements.....it is flat!
We must keep standing firm on the Rock of our salvation. We all know what happened to the guy who built his house on the sand.
2 Chronicles 20:17
You will not have to fight this battle. Take up your positions; stand firm and see the deliverance the Lord will give you,

And we mustn't allow ourselves to be tossed around.
Ephesians 4:14
Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people in their deceitful scheming.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll leave the mocking to the fortune tellers.

Well visualize this and visualize it well , cause it is coming .
Imagine one day you are seated at home and suddenly you hear a knock at the door .
You open it to find swat and you are being taken into dentention .
Upon getting into the van you see others you recognize and some you dont .
You see some members of your congregation in there . They cart you off to a holding center .
As you all are put into the dentention center
you see others in there too . And your charge is potential terroist .
Then picture time begins . You hear over the loud speaker , FUNDAMENTALISM BAD , All inclusie love good .
You see many others in there too . They turn on the news to show you all something .
And on the news , AI is at work .
Now visualize this cause it can be and will be done . Lambs will be FALSELY ACCUSED .
On the news the world is seeing a skit acted out with YOUR Face and other faces on it .
YES it shows barney waving a gun and some around you shooting out windows .
AND YET you never did that . YOU REALLY THINK it cant happen . BUT IT WILL .
THEY already can make skits with people and AI inserted images to make them look JUST LIKE SOMEONE ELSE .
SO Much for this so called AI and digital sytem so many are in love with .
Go ahead and mock me and say OH amigo your nuts this can never happen . JUST WAIT . just wait .
JUST KEEP THIS POST IN MIND , cause WE ABOUT TO SEE IT KICKING IN .........
when it do , not IF , but when it does barney , reread this please . Folks got no idea
of what is or what is to come . THEY TOO BUSYING falling in love with FALSE LOVE and buying into a LIE fast .

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Imagine one day you are seated at home and suddenly you hear a knock at the door .
You see some members of your congregation in there . They cart you off to a holding center .
Then picture time begins . You hear over the loud speaker , FUNDAMENTALISM BAD , All inclusie love good .
You see many others in there too . They turn on the news to show you all something .
Now visualize this cause it can be and will be done . Lambs will be FALSELY ACCUSED .
On the news the world is seeing a skit acted out with YOUR Face and other faces on it .
THEY already can make skits with people and AI inserted images to make them look JUST LIKE SOMEONE ELSE .
Go ahead and mock me and say OH amigo your nuts this can never happen . JUST WAIT . just wait .
JUST KEEP THIS POST IN MIND , cause WE ABOUT TO SEE IT KICKING IN .........
when it do , not IF , but when it does barney , reread this please . Folks got no idea
of what is or what is to come . THEY TOO BUSYING falling in love with FALSE LOVE and buying into a LIE fast .

Haven't we been over this ground, pretty much to the letter, Amigo, like 3 months ago?

You're the king of legit-turned-boogeyman-message cyber-martyrs.

It's really too bad that you can't resist turning every thread topic into a personal soapbox for your diluted obsession.

Where's God's seven thousand, Amigo?

Please, please, oh please stop spamming me.

• Sad
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Haven't we been over this ground, pretty much to the letter, Amigo, like 3 months ago?

It's really too bad that you can't resist turning every thread topic into a personal soapbox for your diluted obsession.

Barney it seems to me the majority of the church can continue to entertain the crap piled upon it daily
what it cant seem to entertain but rather mocks and rejects IS reminders that , well how should i put this , go against
the so called peaceful flow o the tide of crap it wants to believe but rather warns . Just a friendly reminder .
WHY is it some can sit and listen to hours about the talks of unity , love , getting along , finding common ground
and yet if one comes along and tries to warn folks , oops the version of said stuff is dead wrong , they cant handle it .
THE ANSWER IS , man likes the idea of what he finds peaceful , what best fits his own minds version of peace and safety .
And could honestly care less that that version of said peace safety utopia and love is leading them as one
RIGHT TO THE END which AINT GONNA EVER FIND said peace , safety , love and utopia .
AND WHY IS THAT , cause their HOPE BE IN THIS WORLD , not in the that which is to COME .
Anway just thought you should know that .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Just remember it . cause its not only gonna happen , marvel not IF IT ALREADY IS .
I just bet if the FBI kicked down my door barney and the TV showed you all my face with guns a blazing
YOU WOULD BUY IT . specially if the words biblical fundamenatlist was attached to it .
JUST wait barney . just wait . this aint boogey man talk . But as you and society and yalls inclusive order cheer
as another hater gets hauled away , WHEN THEY COME FOR YOU , DONT WHINE , YOU ALL SHUT DOWN THE VOICES
that spoke against it to begin with . JUST a friendly reminder that hISTORY DOES REPEAT and WILL REPEAT .
You all see ME as the enemy , no barnes , i am just a man who fears not man and rather is looking out for us all .
So long as folks smoke the pipe given them they never gonna see , and if they inhale the second hand smoke
of said pipe , BELIEVE ME its gonna get them too . try and remember that the next time
a man stands to say HEY WE MIGHT NOT GET ALONG , but lets not break fellowship over it . just stay seated and try
and find ...........................cause second hand dung will kill in time as well my friend . THE true church BETTER MAKE ITS STAND NOW
and do what it can to do all to warn all to not even put the lips to the pipe being offered in the name of love . cause that unity pipe
aint coming FROM GOD barnes . it aint coming FROM GOD at all .

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amigo de christo

My mistake.

I guess what I should have said is:

"Please, please, oh please keep on spamming me."

Poor, poor Amigo. Persecuted by Ol' Barn for righteousness's sake.

What are you going to do when persecution actually comes?

There won't be much I can do to comfort you if it happens anytime soon, because I'm afraid you've left me with no choice but to take an official -ignore- break from your trumpeting for a while.

Bye, now.

• Sad

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure as heck dont sound like kenneth copeland. That dragon said HE had to tell GOD to get JESUS out of the way
SO HE could get the job done .
My advice is dont follow ellen white or joey smith or the lott o many . JUST learn the bible and follow that GOD and HIS CHRIST .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OH times a running out , yeah a times runningout
jospeh smith cannot save , what ya gonna do
Times running out ol ellen white cannot save
so tell me o churches and man what you gonna do
Its time to CHOOSE , yeah its time to choose
who ya gonna pick another jesus or JESUS CHRIST .
SO get a nosefull , yeah get a nosefull
of that lovely bible and LEARN THAT CHRIST FOR YOU ..................................

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure as heck dont sound like kenneth copeland. That dragon said HE had to tell GOD to get JESUS out of the way
SO HE could get the job done .
My advice is dont follow ellen white or joey smith or the lott o many . JUST learn the bible and follow that GOD and HIS CHRIST .

OH times a running out , yeah a times runningout
jospeh smith cannot save , what ya gonna do
Times running out ol ellen white cannot save
so tell me o churches and man what you gonna do
Its time to CHOOSE , yeah its time to choose
who ya gonna pick another jesus or JESUS CHRIST .
SO get a nosefull , yeah get a nosefull
of that lovely bible and LEARN THAT CHRIST FOR YOU ..................................

No worries. It's all good.

You're an AI bot.

I get it now.

• Haha

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be very careful of AI engaging you on the forum and trying to get you to go to their site to listen to events or on facebook, messenger and Instagram. Its happening in the forums..
I’m not familiar with AI other than you can use AI to write for you, but I always thought it’s a person behind it using AI to write for them. For example…you can use AI and give it a topic and it will search the web to write what it found on the topic for you. Boom …it’s finished except for personalizing it as your own. I read there are apps with AI now to write papers for college kids. We are making it too easy and taking the individuality out of having to even try. I don’t know what kids will do if they start using AI to do their work for them. How do you learn and grow if you never make any mistakes of your own. Or get told “good job” you put a lot of effort into your paper.

Yahoo articles and news seem to use a lot of AI. As you mentioned you can tell they all are computer generated articles…with A LOT of ads for people to click. But still I think there is a human behind the AI generated articles who want more than anything for current articles and news to produce income off of their click bait planted in those AI generated articles.

So I’m not sure …are you suggesting to be careful because people are using AI to sound like they know the topic of a thread, but instead they are using AI influence? Or are you saying AI is alive by itself and created its own entity that has created post on threads? I found out from my grandson about “bots” …he mentioned how people can purchase a bot and use that bot to buy up merchandise before it comes out, then those people called “bots” turn around and sell that merchandise on eBay or Amazon for a crazy amount.

But then there is that weird question you get asked on sites…I’ve never understood why always being asked “are you human?”

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m not familiar with AI other than you can use AI to write for you, but I always thought it’s a person behind it using AI to write for them. For example…you can use AI and give it a topic and it will search the web to write what it found on the topic for you. Boom …it’s finished except for personalizing it as your own. I read there are apps with AI now to write papers for college kids. We are making it too easy and taking the individuality out of having to even try. I don’t know what kids will do if they start using AI to do their work for them. How do you learn and grow if you never make any mistakes of your own. Or get told “good job” you put a lot of effort into your paper.

Yahoo articles and news seem to use a lot of AI. As you mentioned you can tell they all are computer generated articles…with A LOT of ads for people to click. But still I think there is a human behind the AI generated articles who want more than anything for current articles and news to produce income off of their click bait planted in those AI generated articles.

So I’m not sure …are you suggesting to be careful because people are using AI to sound like they know the topic of a thread, but instead they are using AI influence? Or are you saying AI is alive by itself and created its own entity that has created post on threads? I found out from my grandson about “bots” …he mentioned how people can purchase a bot and use that bot to buy up merchandise before it comes out, then those people called “bots” turn around and sell that merchandise on eBay or Amazon for a crazy amount.

But then there is that weird question you get asked on sites…I’ve never understood why always being asked “are you human?”

AI is literally everywhere and has been for decades. It's just becoming a wildy popular buzzword these days.

Google, Microsoft, Apple, Amazon, Verizon, T-Mobile have been using it on us for years.

Every time you see an ad for something you clicked on once, that's AI.

Someone made a joke during the pandemic that if you want fresh air, just stay inside and think about it real hard and Amazon will bring you some in a cannister tomorrow.

Arthur81

Jul 9, 2023
Tampa, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be very careful of AI engaging you on the forum and trying to get you to go to their site to listen to events or on facebook, messenger and Instagram. Its happening in the forums..
Hobie, several weeks ago when I saw what I assumed was a new poster, who happens to be Chinese, I replied to a few of his posts. I do not remember any links, but I do remember recognizing his posts were artificial and mechanical sounding so I stopped spending time on him. When I say mechanical and artificial, they seemed to be largely correct in main points, but in some ways around the edges did not sound like a Bible student of any denomination or theology. If this is who you mean, I agree, stay clear.

Reactions: Pearl