Beware of the all inclusion delusion

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Inclusivity being sold as a lie .
Inclusivity is being sold as the idea that is about reaching out to all.
When in truth its not this at all . The idea of being all inclusive is being sold as this idea that welcomes all peoples , tribes .
But the core of it is not about reaching them with the truth . But rather its about EMBRACING their evil , their paths .
Its coming from satan .
He is using the idea that in order to reach people you have to be accepting of their path , their journey .
Their mindset .
Satan is using the mindset that the carnal mind embraces in order to fullfill his mission .
Mans means to bring humanity to GOD . The only problem is , mans wisdom cannot bring men to GOD .
And satan knows that . He knows that very well .
Satan is using the flesh of man to bring mankind to HIMSELF .
Pride .
The folks under the guise of satan , Believe as does a child that its really GOD they serve .
They follow his version of love , his version of reaching people .
To reach them ye must become as them . Dont judge just accept . Just tolerate . Just love he says .
By loving them , accepting them ye shall bring them to GOD . BUT is this HOW JESUS DID THINGS .
DID GOD EVER DO THAT . DID GOD ever tell the jews , BECOME AS the people of the land , ACCEPT THEIR WAYS , JUDGE NOT THEIR WAYS
Just love them to ME .
WHEN GOD approached the churches in revelation . DID HE BEGIN HIS MESSAGE BY trying to HUG them to HIM . DID HE tell the churches
I am love , ye are fine as is , i am papa God , I JUDGE NOT . YE are fine . Just have unity , just come together ,
OR DID HIS LOVE CORRECT . BINGO .
BINGO .
DID HIS LOVE NOT CORRECT THE SIN AND ERRORS . BINGO . BINGO .
But satan knows how to decieve . HE puts mans wisdom first . Satan says , In order to win souls and to build up the church
Ye must not be so judgy , ye must be tolerant and accept them . You must not warn , you must not trigger them , you must just love them , in time they will see the truth .
And ever wise , world wise men whom satan fed through pride , believe themselves to be the answer and solution .
BUT HOW DID JESUS DO THINGS . HOW DID GOD through the prophets do things . YOU gonna see a huge difference .
Inclusivity is being sold under the guise that it will win souls to GOD . It wont .
its being sold as an idea that can reach souls . BUT IT CANNOT .
For the soul that it reaches out too , WILL NEVER REPENT OF ITS EVIL . It will only to come to the god that accepts it .
And i bet you know why it didnt captilize that god . DID JESUS ever pander to the flesh to win mankind . OR DID HE simply speak the truth . THE TRUTH that does OFFEND
YET the TRUTH which does CONVERT THE SOUL unto GOD . Humanity has become the god , the religoin and it has led the world and churches to the god of the flesh and not to GOD .
Author: @amigo de christo

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Inclusivity being sold as a lie .
Inclusivity is being sold as the idea that is about reaching out to all.
When in truth its not this at all . The idea of being all inclusive is being sold as this idea that welcomes all peoples , tribes .
But the core of it is not about reaching them with the truth . But rather its about EMBRACING their evil , their paths .
Its coming from satan .
He is using the idea that in order to reach people you have to be accepting of their path , their journey .
Their mindset .
Satan is using the mindset that the carnal mind embraces in order to fullfill his mission .
Mans means to bring humanity to GOD . The only problem is , mans wisdom cannot bring men to GOD .
And satan knows that . He knows that very well .
Satan is using the flesh of man to bring mankind to HIMSELF .
Pride .
The folks under the guise of satan , Believe as does a child that its really GOD they serve .
They follow his version of love , his version of reaching people .
To reach them ye must become as them . Dont judge just accept . Just tolerate . Just love he says .
By loving them , accepting them ye shall bring them to GOD . BUT is this HOW JESUS DID THINGS .
DID GOD EVER DO THAT . DID GOD ever tell the jews , BECOME AS the people of the land , ACCEPT THEIR WAYS , JUDGE NOT THEIR WAYS
Just love them to ME .
WHEN GOD approached the churches in revelation . DID HE BEGIN HIS MESSAGE BY trying to HUG them to HIM . DID HE tell the churches
I am love , ye are fine as is , i am papa God , I JUDGE NOT . YE are fine . Just have unity , just come together ,
OR DID HIS LOVE CORRECT . BINGO .
BINGO .
DID HIS LOVE NOT CORRECT THE SIN AND ERRORS . BINGO . BINGO .
But satan knows how to decieve . HE puts mans wisdom first . Satan says , In order to win souls and to build up the church
Ye must not be so judgy , ye must be tolerant and accept them . You must not warn , you must not trigger them , you must just love them , in time they will see the truth .
And ever wise , world wise men whom satan fed through pride , believe themselves to be the answer and solution .
BUT HOW DID JESUS DO THINGS . HOW DID GOD through the prophets do things . YOU gonna see a huge difference .
Inclusivity is being sold under the guise that it will win souls to GOD . It wont .
its being sold as an idea that can reach souls . BUT IT CANNOT .
For the soul that it reaches out too , WILL NEVER REPENT OF ITS EVIL . It will only to come to the god that accepts it .
And i bet you know why it didnt captilize that god . DID JESUS ever pander to the flesh to win mankind . OR DID HE simply speak the truth . THE TRUTH that does OFFEND
YET the TRUTH which does CONVERT THE SOUL unto GOD . Humanity has become the god , the religoin and it has led the world and churches to the god of the flesh and not to GOD .
Author: @amigo de christo
When you take evil things and give them a nice label, many will think evil is good. It's a common political trick.