Bharat, his wife & son

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, Bharat just called me, he and his wife , and son, shifted from his house( north india) to south India. They are staying in YWAM, and will be staff there. YWAM does not pay anything but student and staff pay fees to YWAM.

You can pray God bless Bharat, his wife and son's faith and their doing mission work in YWAM, in South India.

Thanks!

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, Bharat just called me, he and his wife , and son, shifted from his house( north india) to south India. They are staying in YWAM, and will be staff there. YWAM does not pay anything but student and staff pay fees to YWAM.

You can pray God bless Bharat, his wife and son's faith and their doing mission work in YWAM, in South India.

Thanks!

Hi bro Mel,
Prayers for Bharat and his family. Not to mention yours of course. Has there been any change with your older sister? Is Namrata feeling a bit better, and mom, dad and Salome?
God bless brother.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Hi bro Mel,
Prayers for Bharat and his family. Not to mention yours of course. Has there been any change with your older sister? Is Namrata feeling a bit better, and mom, dad and Salome?
God bless brother.

Thanks!, no change, infact bro.-in-law was telling dad he will do some repair that means they want us leave their home soon. Also a lady stopped coming to cook sis. is saying she is cooking alone they are indirectly asking us to leave their home soon.
Namrata remains unwell, Salome is still coughing, and parents are in poor health, you can pray for their healing and good health.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks!, no change, infact bro.-in-law was telling dad he will do some repair that means they want us leave their home soon. Also a lady stopped coming to cook sis. is saying she is cooking alone they are indirectly asking us to leave their home soon.
Namrata remains unwell, Salome is still coughing, and parents are in poor health, you can pray for their healing and good health.

Brother I have not stopped praying for all of this. We do know that God's timing is perfect and we must suffer until He makes a way, this has been going on a very long time now and who can say why, just remember Job brother, your faith will pull you through! As well as our prayers for you all.
Too bad there is no way to go back to Orissa :(

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
Praying for them!

Reactions: My Dreams