me, wife sis. Mary & her husband

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, tomorrow I am planning to go with wife and daughters and other family members, to sis. Mary and her husband and family to ask them forgiveness and release all the unwanted things from our heart.
Today a Pastor and Prophet came he spoke a South India language but he shared God s Word and did prophecy about us and I felt in spirit he shared correctly .

You can pray all the plans of devil be destroyed and me wife daughters be able to go to sis. Mary and forgive and forget all the things which had happened before one and half years. Let God heal and bless our relations.
Please pray God bless our family and use us for His glory & work.

Thanks!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, tomorrow I am planning to go with wife and daughters and other family members, to sis. Mary and her husband and family to ask them forgiveness and release all the unwanted things from our heart.
Today a Pastor and Prophet came he spoke a South India language but he shared God s Word and did prophecy about us and I felt in spirit he shared correctly .

You can pray all the plans of devil be destroyed and me wife daughters be able to go to sis. Mary and forgive and forget all the things which had happened before one and half years. Let God heal and bless our relations.

Thanks!
That is wonderful bro Mel. See, God is already working. I pray it will all go well and you will all love one another again!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Thank
That is wonderful bro Mel. See, God is already working. I pray it will all go well and you will all love one another again!
Thanks sis. Nancy , dad invited we all came together and the same Pastor prayer told to ask sorry to one another. Sis. Mary hugged me and there was tears in our eyes anyways. God healed our hearts.
Sis. Mary and her husband were here for more than one hours and left for their home.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank

Thanks sis. Nancy , dad invited we all came together and the same Pastor prayer told to ask sorry to one another. Sis. Mary hugged me and there was tears in our eyes anyways. God healed our hearts.
Sis. Mary and her husband were here for more than one hours and left for their home.
Yes!!! Now we pray that Satan will be bound and removed far from you all. The family gthat prays together, stays together. Glad to hear good news bro!!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
Praying!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank

This is wonderful and the true nature of Christianity. Good Job My Dreams!

Reactions: My Dreams and Nancy