Bible classes

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, you can pray God bless me so that I can run Bible classes for about 10-12 students, within 30 days.

I was suppose to start this in new year but till now was not able to start, you can pray God bind all the power of darkness and make everything to happen in favour of Bible classes.

Thank you!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, you can pray God bless me so that I can run Bible classes for about 10-12 students, within 30 days.

I was suppose to start this in new year but till now was not able to start, you can pray God bind all the power of darkness and make everything to happen in favour of Bible classes.

Thank you!
You have my prayers brother! That sounds wonderful, and right up your alley! Will your dad participate now and then also? Oh Mel, this is good news.
BTW-how is your healing coming along?

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you!
Praying for you in this effort. May God richly bless you.

Reactions: My Dreams and Nancy

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
You have my prayers brother! That sounds wonderful, and right up your alley! Will your dad participate now and then also? Oh Mel, this is good news.
BTW-how is your healing coming along?

yes thanks sis. Nancy. We will invite dad to take classes but a bro. will appear online and teach, I will arrange here and invite students will try to translate.
Yes much better now sis. Nancy I am walking with knee brace while doing exercises brace, still on bed rest, but have left the walker.
Hope soon I will be able to walk normally , also without knee brace. Thank you so much for the prayers offered, I feel everyday ,by God s grace there is some improvement.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Thank you!
what will you tell them MD?

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you!
More of His protection & guidance..
- for Bible classes.