Bible Scripture Studies

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would you like to see a topic dealing with Title and Names?

This topic has to deal with Title and name of God, the Father,

Almighty,

Genesis 17:1 When Abram was ninety-nine years old, Yahweh appeared to Abram and said to him, "I am Almighty God; walk before me and be blameless.

Eternal God,

Deuteronomy 33:27 The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them.

Father of Lights,

17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Fortress,

2 And he said, The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer;

Father,

Matthew 6:26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

Holy One,

Psalm 71:22 I will also praise thee with the psaltery, even thy truth, O my God: unto thee will I sing with the harp, O thou Holy One of Israel.

I am,

Exodus 3:14 And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.

Yahweh,

Exodus 6:3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name Jehovah/Yahweh was I not known to them.

Judge,

Genesis 18:25 That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?

Living God,

Joshua 3:10 And Joshua said, Hereby ye shall know that the living God is among you, and that he will without fail drive out from before you the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Hivites, and the Perizzites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Jebusites.

LORD of Hosts,

1 Samuel 1:11 And she vowed a vow, and said, O LORD of hosts, if thou wilt indeed look on the affliction of thine handmaid, and remember me, and not forget thine handmaid, but wilt give unto thine handmaid a man child, then I will give him unto the LORD all the days of his life, and there shall no razor come upon his head.

Lord of the Sabbath,

James 5:4 Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth.

Most High,

Deuteronomy 32:8 When the Most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel.

Our Father,

1 Chronicles 29:10 Wherefore David blessed the Lord before all the congregation: and David said, Blessed be thou, Lord God of Israel our father, for ever and ever.

Father,

Matthew 6:9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Reactions: Johann

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Would you like to see a topic dealing with Title and Names?

This topic has to deal with Title and name of God, the Father,

Almighty,

Eternal God,

Father of Lights,

Fortress,

Father,

Holy One,

I am,

Yahweh,

Judge,

Living God,

LORD of Hosts,

Lord of the Sabbath,

Most High,

Our Father,

Father,
Why is it important to know the names of God?
Prayerfully studying and meditating on the character traits and names of God and their meaning, is one of the most faith-building, encouraging things you can do for your spiritual life. As you come to learn and understand them, they will dispel your anxiety and boost your faith.

When you know the true character of God, it will enable you to trust Him more. By renewing your mind through meditating and studying the names of God and especially their meaning, the truth will dissolve all doubt and breathe life into your soul!

Before we dive into these 30 powerful Hebrew names of God and learn how to pray through each name, I want to show you a few Bible verses that speak about the blessings we gain from really knowing God.

" The people who know their God will be strong and take action" Daniel 11:32.

"And those who know Your name will put their trust in You,

For You, Lord, have not abandoned those who seek You". Psalm 9:10.

If someone was to ask you to describe God, what would you say?

Praying through the Names of God
As you study these names of God, ask Him to reveal Himself to you in greater clarity than you have ever experienced before. Click on all the following names of God and their meanings (further down this post) and you will be brought to a new blog post that goes into greater depth about the names of God in bible study. Make sure you scroll down to the bottom of each name where I lead you praying through each name of God.

When you pray the word of God, you are praying His words of truth into your situation. It is the same when you pray the names of God. When you understand the meaning of the specific name of God and pray it over your situation-it is declaring His power over it. It certainly will build your faith and expectation of God to move in it.

30 Powerful Hebrew Names Of God And Their Meaning :

1. Elohim

Name of God Elohim which means God the creator

Elohim means God The Creator (Genesis 1:1)

Elohim is the Hebrew name for God and it is found in the very first sentence of the Bible.

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. Genesis 1:1.

This ancient name of God contains the idea of God's creative power as well as His authority and sovereignty.

When you pray to God The Creator, you are remembering that God is the powerful creator who can create order out of your chaos. He can create a beautiful masterpiece out of your life.

You can study more about the name of God, Elohim HERE

2. Yahweh

Yahweh Name of God
Yahweh is the Hebrew name for God meaning I Am, The Self-Existent One. I Am. He was. He is. He always has been and always will be. He is the Self-Existent One with no beginning and no end.

We first come across the name Yahweh-I Am with the infamous conversation between Moses and God at the burning bush.

God replied to Moses, “I am who I am. Say this to the people of Israel: I am has sent me to you.” 15 God also said to Moses, “Say this to the people of Israel: Yahweh, the God of your ancestors—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob—has sent me to you.

This is my eternal name, my name to remember for all generations. Exodus 3:14-15.

When you pray the name of God Yahweh, you are praying to the One true God that has always existed and will have no end. All the 30 powerful Hebrew names of God on this list are an extension of Yahweh.

You will learn how God could use a convict and murderer to save His chosen people-the Israelites that were held in captivity in Egypt in our devotional bible study HERE

3. El Roi

El Roi name of God
El Roi is the Hebrew name for God meaning the God who sees me. We discover this name of God in Genesis 16:14-15. We meet Hagar, an Egyptian slave, who encountered God in the desert and addressed Him as El-Roi, "the God who sees me."

Hagar had been badly mistreated by Sari, Abrahams's wife and she had run away.

Thereafter, Hagar used another name to refer to the Lord, who had spoken to her. She said, “You are the God who sees me.”[a] She also said, “Have I truly seen the One who sees me?”14 So that well was named Beer-lahai-roi (which means “well of the Living One who sees me”). It can still be found between Kadesh and Bered. Genesis 16:13-14.

When you pray to God as El Roi, you are praying to the God who sees you in every situation. Hagar called God by this name when He saw her in her distressing situation and provided for her. God sees you too!

You can study more about this name of God HERE.

4. El Shaddai

El Shaddai name of God
El Shaddai is the Hebrew name for God meaning The All-Sufficient One, God Almighty. This is the name that God revealed to Abram when He established an everlasting covenant with him and his descendants.

When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the Lord appeared to him and said, “I am El-Shaddai—‘God Almighty.’ Serve me faithfully and live a blameless life.2 I will make a covenant with you, by which I will guarantee to give you countless descendants.” Genesis 17:1-2.

When you pray to El Shaddai, you are praying to God Almighty, the all-sufficient One. He has everything that you need to sustain you.

You can study more about this powerful name of God and learn more about the story of Abraham and Sarah HERE.

5. El Olam

El Olam name of God.
El Olam is the Hebrew name for God meaning He has no beginning and no end. He is the Everlasting God or the Eternal God.

After making their covenant at Beersheba, Abimelech left with Phicol, the commander of his army, and they returned home to the land of the Philistines. 33 Then Abraham planted a tamarisk tree at Beersheba, and there he worshiped the Lord, the Eternal God. Genesis 21:32-33.

When you pray to El Olam you are praying to the Everlasting God or God Eternal. He is your refuge, a safe place for you.

Study more about this powerful name of God HERE.

6. Yahweh Yireh

Yahweh Yireh name of God
Yahweh-Yireh is the Hebrew name for God meaning the Lord will provide.

Then Abraham looked up and saw a ram caught by its horns in a thicket. So he took the ram and sacrificed it as a burnt offering in place of his son.14 Abraham named the place Yahweh-Yireh (which means “the Lord will provide”). To this day, people still use that name as a proverb: “On the mountain of the Lord it will be provided.” Genesis 22:13-14.

When you pray to Yahweh Yireh, you are praying to the God who sees your situation beforehand and is able to provide for your needs.

Join me in a short devotional bible study of this name of God HERE and we will uncover some scripture treasure hidden in a sometimes considered controversial portion of scripture!

Deeper study Matthew.
Shalom
J.

Reactions: MatthewG

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Why is it important to know the names of God?
Prayerfully studying and meditating on the character traits and names of God and their meaning, is one of the most faith-building, encouraging things you can do for your spiritual life. As you come to learn and understand them, they will dispel your anxiety and boost your faith.

When you know the true character of God, it will enable you to trust Him more. By renewing your mind through meditating and studying the names of God and especially their meaning, the truth will dissolve all doubt and breathe life into your soul!

Before we dive into these 30 powerful Hebrew names of God and learn how to pray through each name, I want to show you a few Bible verses that speak about the blessings we gain from really knowing God.

" The people who know their God will be strong and take action" Daniel 11:32.

"And those who know Your name will put their trust in You,

For You, Lord, have not abandoned those who seek You". Psalm 9:10.

If someone was to ask you to describe God, what would you say?

Praying through the Names of God
As you study these names of God, ask Him to reveal Himself to you in greater clarity than you have ever experienced before. Click on all the following names of God and their meanings (further down this post) and you will be brought to a new blog post that goes into greater depth about the names of God in bible study. Make sure you scroll down to the bottom of each name where I lead you praying through each name of God.

When you pray the word of God, you are praying His words of truth into your situation. It is the same when you pray the names of God. When you understand the meaning of the specific name of God and pray it over your situation-it is declaring His power over it. It certainly will build your faith and expectation of God to move in it.

30 Powerful Hebrew Names Of God And Their Meaning :

1. Elohim

Name of God Elohim which means God the creator

Elohim means God The Creator (Genesis 1:1)

Elohim is the Hebrew name for God and it is found in the very first sentence of the Bible.

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. Genesis 1:1.

This ancient name of God contains the idea of God's creative power as well as His authority and sovereignty.

When you pray to God The Creator, you are remembering that God is the powerful creator who can create order out of your chaos. He can create a beautiful masterpiece out of your life.

You can study more about the name of God, Elohim HERE

2. Yahweh

Yahweh Name of God
Yahweh is the Hebrew name for God meaning I Am, The Self-Existent One. I Am. He was. He is. He always has been and always will be. He is the Self-Existent One with no beginning and no end.

We first come across the name Yahweh-I Am with the infamous conversation between Moses and God at the burning bush.

God replied to Moses, “I am who I am. Say this to the people of Israel: I am has sent me to you.” 15 God also said to Moses, “Say this to the people of Israel: Yahweh, the God of your ancestors—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob—has sent me to you.

This is my eternal name, my name to remember for all generations. Exodus 3:14-15.

When you pray the name of God Yahweh, you are praying to the One true God that has always existed and will have no end. All the 30 powerful Hebrew names of God on this list are an extension of Yahweh.

You will learn how God could use a convict and murderer to save His chosen people-the Israelites that were held in captivity in Egypt in our devotional bible study HERE

3. El Roi

El Roi name of God
El Roi is the Hebrew name for God meaning the God who sees me. We discover this name of God in Genesis 16:14-15. We meet Hagar, an Egyptian slave, who encountered God in the desert and addressed Him as El-Roi, "the God who sees me."

Hagar had been badly mistreated by Sari, Abrahams's wife and she had run away.

Thereafter, Hagar used another name to refer to the Lord, who had spoken to her. She said, “You are the God who sees me.”[a] She also said, “Have I truly seen the One who sees me?”14 So that well was named Beer-lahai-roi (which means “well of the Living One who sees me”). It can still be found between Kadesh and Bered. Genesis 16:13-14.

When you pray to God as El Roi, you are praying to the God who sees you in every situation. Hagar called God by this name when He saw her in her distressing situation and provided for her. God sees you too!

You can study more about this name of God HERE.

4. El Shaddai

El Shaddai name of God
El Shaddai is the Hebrew name for God meaning The All-Sufficient One, God Almighty. This is the name that God revealed to Abram when He established an everlasting covenant with him and his descendants.

When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the Lord appeared to him and said, “I am El-Shaddai—‘God Almighty.’ Serve me faithfully and live a blameless life.2 I will make a covenant with you, by which I will guarantee to give you countless descendants.” Genesis 17:1-2.

When you pray to El Shaddai, you are praying to God Almighty, the all-sufficient One. He has everything that you need to sustain you.

You can study more about this powerful name of God and learn more about the story of Abraham and Sarah HERE.

5. El Olam

El Olam name of God.
El Olam is the Hebrew name for God meaning He has no beginning and no end. He is the Everlasting God or the Eternal God.

After making their covenant at Beersheba, Abimelech left with Phicol, the commander of his army, and they returned home to the land of the Philistines. 33 Then Abraham planted a tamarisk tree at Beersheba, and there he worshiped the Lord, the Eternal God. Genesis 21:32-33.

When you pray to El Olam you are praying to the Everlasting God or God Eternal. He is your refuge, a safe place for you.

Study more about this powerful name of God HERE.

6. Yahweh Yireh

Yahweh Yireh name of God
Yahweh-Yireh is the Hebrew name for God meaning the Lord will provide.

Then Abraham looked up and saw a ram caught by its horns in a thicket. So he took the ram and sacrificed it as a burnt offering in place of his son.14 Abraham named the place Yahweh-Yireh (which means “the Lord will provide”). To this day, people still use that name as a proverb: “On the mountain of the Lord it will be provided.” Genesis 22:13-14.

When you pray to Yahweh Yireh, you are praying to the God who sees your situation beforehand and is able to provide for your needs.

Join me in a short devotional bible study of this name of God HERE and we will uncover some scripture treasure hidden in a sometimes considered controversial portion of scripture!

Deeper study Matthew.
Shalom
J.

Reactions: MatthewG

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you to anyone whom has come by the view any of these studies that have been made here. These are all for the benefit of others, and to encourage people to go and seek out scripture for themselves.

One of the most useful bibles a person I believe can own if they are a desirer of truth, and study is a Thompson Chain Reference bible, which can be order from most online christianbook stores, or you can use eBay, or even possibly at your local christian book store (Just call in and ask if they have one - there are several versions (KJV, ESV, NASB1977, NIV and I believe also NKJV).

That NASB bible is interesting, there is so many words down on the bottom - as to get as literal as one can get, but a good bible to use for that type of study may be something like a Literal translation, or Youngs Literal translation from the greek as certain translations are more of a thought-for-thought and some are actual word-for-word. There is one more catagory I believe some bible are "Paraphrase" bibles, still has the same of effect as reading any other bible - just its always good to try to get as close as the original as possible, and use word study books if you are interested in that.

May the God of peace be with you, all and may you all grow in the grace, and knowledge of God by seeking him out in faith which he will reward you if you do so spiritually, at least that is what I believe anyway.

https://www.christianityboard.com/threads/bible-scripture-studies.53486/ - The Spirit of Christ

https://www.christianityboard.com/threads/bible-scripture-studies.53486/post-1504304 Promises to the Obedient

https://www.christianityboard.com/threads/bible-scripture-studies.53486/post-1504503 - Reward proportionate to service rendered

https://www.christianityboard.com/threads/bible-scripture-studies.53486/post-1504570 - God is invisible to man,

https://www.christianityboard.com/threads/bible-scripture-studies.53486/post-1504593 - A reading of Luke 10:24-37. - Jesus tested, by a lawer

https://www.christianityboard.com/threads/bible-scripture-studies.53486/post-1505197 - Works, Good - Enjoined , (Good Works) - Part 1

https://www.christianityboard.com/threads/bible-scripture-studies.53486/post-1505198 - Works, Good, Enjoined, (Good Works - Part 2

https://www.christianityboard.com/threads/bible-scripture-studies.53486/post-1505271 - A Reading of Luke 10:38-42 (Mary and Martha)

https://www.christianityboard.com/threads/bible-scripture-studies.53486/post-1505275 Jesus Raises Widow’s Son at Main - A picture of the resurrection

https://www.christianityboard.com/threads/bible-scripture-studies.53486/post-1505402- Spiritual Immaturity (corrected by GRACE abmabassdor)

Bible Scripture Studies - Meaning of the Resurrected Life

https://www.christianityboard.com/threads/bible-scripture-studies.53486/post-1505625 - One Thing

https://www.christianityboard.com/threads/bible-scripture-studies.53486/post-1506189 - A reading from Luke 11:1-13 - The Lesson about Prayer

https://www.christianityboard.com/threads/bible-scripture-studies.53486/post-1506775 - Title and name of God, the Father,

https://www.christianityboard.com/threads/bible-scripture-studies.53486/post-1506782 - More on the topic of names for God - (Johann)

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This video was created a year ago.

It is a study about how Christian’s are suppose to deal with difficult people.

I myself can be a difficult person; but there is a way in my best estimation in Christ and learning from Paul’s teaching in how to deal with these situations as they come about life.

Ask God for wisdom, and seek him out in which he will reward you by the spiritual means.

May the God of peace be with you.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
This video was created a year ago.

It is a study about how Christian’s are suppose to deal with difficult people.

I myself can be a difficult person; but there is a way in my best estimation in Christ and learning from Paul’s teaching in how to deal with these situations as they come about life.

Ask God for wisdom, and seek him out in which he will reward you by the spiritual means.

May the God of peace be with you.

A preacher in the making, by God's grace and mercy!
Just curious, do you use commentaries?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A preacher in the making, by God's grace and mercy!
Just curious, do you use commentaries?

It's all about trying to teach truth by and through the Spirit, there are times where I can say something off the wall for some, but no one ever has to believe me as I can always be wrong about anything. My encouragement is for people to pray and seek after God, and read the Bible, and understand the context to the best of their understanding; with doing research as well. There are many people out there that are way smarter than me. Thank you for the video, and 1 Corinthians 13, is one of the biggest things that should follow in the life of the Christian.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hello to you,

This is a section of Romans 5:1-17 there are many great things to learn just simply by reading this chapter, hope you find it useful to you, and may God bless you.

Faith Brings Joy​

5 Therefore, since we have been made right in God’s sight by faith, we have peace[a] with God because of what Jesus Christ our Lord has done for us.

Be encouraged to read the following chapters before here. Paul goes on to write to the saints that were living in Rome, that because of being made right because of faith just like Abraham was with God, they were made right in God's sight by faith, and that they were able to have peace with God because of what Jesus Christ our Lord has done for us.

2 Because of our faith, Christ has brought us into this place of undeserved privilege where we now stand, and we confidently and joyfully look forward to sharing God’s glory.

Because of their faith, Christ has brought us into this place of undeserved privilege where we now stand (because of the Lord we are able to stand in a place were it is undeserved), we confidently and joyfully look forward to sharing God's glory.

3 We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance.

Paul encourages saying we can rejoice, when we run into problems and trails, for we know that they help us develop endurance.

In those time, Christians could run into problems from others, or simply because of their own selves because of their own desires. All people have trials in life they have to overcome, and one way to look at those troubles, and problems, is things that help us in developing endurance when the situation may come along again in life, you may be better equipped to handling it knowing that you are made right in God's sight by faith in believing in the Lord Jesus Christ, and you are able to have peace with God - during these times, because of Yeshua, and all he has done for everyone.

4 And endurance develops strength of character, and character strengthens our confident hope of salvation.

Enduring comes through time, and develops strength of character, and character strengthens our confidence hope of salvation.

Through trials, and problems, enduring helps build character, and character strengthens the relationship that one has with God because of becoming their hope of salvation and refuge, and shelter, and Father, in and through Christ Jesus. To be part of the Heavenly Kingdom, with a family of believers there, and here on earth who are part of the Kingdom too by faith. Walking in newness of life, and putting away the old life. Raised again with Christ setting ones eyes on things above not things of earth (Colossians 3:1)

5 And this hope will not lead to disappointment. For we know how dearly God loves us, because he has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with his love.

For doing so this hope will not lead to disappointment. For we know how dearly God loves us, because he has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with his love.

Did you know this? Because of God's love for you, he also will give you the Holy Spirit to fill your heart with his love to. It is all in hopes of the Gospel of Christ.

6 When we were utterly helpless, Christ came at just the right time and died for us sinners.

When we as sinners were utterly helpless having the law against us - Jesus Christ came at just the right time and died for us sinners.

Praise God.

7 Now, most people would not be willing to die for an upright person, though someone might perhaps be willing to die for a person who is especially good.

Now most people would not be willing to die for an upright person, though someone might perhaps be willing to die for a person who is especially good.

8 But God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were still sinners.

Paul goes on and says to those Saints in Rome, But God showed his great love for us by sending the Messiah to die for us while we were still sinners.

What a great love. God sent his Word, to die on the cross, and the Word known as the Lord Jesus Christ, chose to willingly give his own self up to die for the people of all the world, because it was so that everything could be reconciled back to the way it was with the days of Adam.

9 And since we have been made right in God’s sight by the blood of Christ, he will certainly save us from God’s condemnation.

Paul goes on to talk about since we have been made right in God's sight by the blood of Christ, he we will certainly save us from God's condemnation.

10 For since our friendship with God was restored by the death of his Son while we were still his enemies, we will certainly be saved through the life of his Son.

For since our friendship with God was restored by the death of his Son while were still his enemies (sinners), we will certainly be saved through the life of his Son who was raised again.

11 So now we can rejoice in our wonderful new relationship with God because our Lord Jesus Christ has made us friends of God.

Paul goes further So no we can rejoice in our wonderful new relationship with God because our Lord Yeshua the Messiah, has made us friends of God.

Adam and Christ Contrasted​

12 When Adam sinned, sin entered the world. Adam’s sin brought death, so death spread to everyone, for everyone sinned.

Paul starts writing here about Moses's writings where Adam had sinned. That was when they Eve and Adam partook in disobeying God. Because of that sin of Adam (MANKIND), with sin entered the world. Adam's sin brought death, so death spread to everyone, for everyone sinned.

13 Yes, people sinned even before the law was given. But it was not counted as sin because there was not yet any law to break.

Yes, people sinned before the law was given. But it was not counted as sin because there was not yet any law to break.

14 Still, everyone died—from the time of Adam to the time of Moses—even those who did not disobey an explicit commandment of God, as Adam did. Now Adam is a symbol, a representation of Christ, who was yet to come.

Paul writes still, everyone died -- from the time of Adam to the time of Moses -- even those who did not disobey an explicit commandment of God, as Adam did. Now Adam is a symbol, a representation of Christ, who was yet to come.

15 But there is a great difference between Adam’s sin and God’s gracious gift. For the sin of this one man, Adam, brought death to many. But even greater is God’s wonderful grace and his gift of forgiveness to many through this other man, Jesus Christ.

Paul writes saying but there is a great different between Adam's sin and God's gracious gifts. For the sins of this one man, Adam, brought death to man.

But even greater is God's wonderful grace and his gift of forgiveness to many through this other man, Jesus Christ.

16 And the result of God’s gracious gift is very different from the result of that one man’s sin. For Adam’s sin led to condemnation, but God’s free gift leads to our being made right with God, even though we are guilty of many sins.

Paul and the result of God's gracious gift is very different from the result of that one man's sin. For Adam's sin lead to condemnation, but God's free gift leads to our being made right with God, even though we are guilty of many sins.

17 For the sin of this one man, Adam, caused death to rule over many. But even greater is God’s wonderful grace and his gift of righteousness, for all who receive it will live in triumph over sin and death through this one man, Jesus Christ.

For the sin of this one man, Adam, caused death to rule over many. But even greater is God's wonderful grace and his gift of righteousness, for all who receive it will live and triumph over sin and death through this one man, Jesus Christ.

May the God of Peace be with you.