Bible Study According to Caldwell

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We were having a theological discussion. If you want to call that bickering that is fine, but this comment is off topic.

David, for the last couple of months you and others have gone after John Caldwell in what I would describe, as being in a none theological manner, with a, "he said this" and "I said that," dialogue, as if to prove that John Caldwell has a theological problem because he does not agree with the theological theories that you hold to.

My above post that your quoted was not off topic, it was an observation of all of your bad behaviours and a comment on the content of this thread. If you do not want me to comment on your behaviours then grow up and begin acting like a godly man of God, that you want us to believe that you are, a claim that is not supported by your conduct on this forum.

This morning my time, I put a challenge for you to respond to and I would be interested in your response to the question that I posted in another thread. You should have been advised of my post. I am looking forward to you publishing your response in that thread.

Shalom

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
David, for the last couple of months you and others have gone after John Caldwell in what I would describe, as being in a none theological manner, with a, "he said this" and "I said that," dialogue, as if to prove that John Caldwell has a theological problem because he does not agree with the theological theories that you hold to.

My above post that your quoted was not off topic, it was an observation of all of your bad behaviours and a comment on the content of this thread. If you do not want me to comment on your behaviours then grow up and begin acting like a godly man of God, that you want us to believe that you are, a claim that is not supported by your conduct on this forum.

This morning my time, I put a challenge for you to respond to and I would be interested in your response to the question that I posted in another thread. You should have been advised of my post. I am looking forward to you publishing your response in that thread.

Shalom
I had already answered your post about Joseph's age. That being said, these are nothing but your opinions and certainly have nothing to do with the topic of this thread. If you want to comment on my behavior feel free to PM me. I do not regret anything I have done here. I have spoken truth as I am called to do.

Reactions: SovereignGrace