Bibles4India

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, God had put in my heart to go out and give Bibles in our languages to believers in different places. I think I had given more than 200 Bibles. God had blessed me with a Gospel scooter to carry Bibles, but i have not gone out to give Bibles for more than a year.

You can pray God will bless, and I will soon carry Bibles in Gospel scooter to different places and give to believers. Let God restore and bless Bibles4India.

Thanks!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes! Father, I pray that you bless these efforts in Jesus name!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, God had put in my heart to go out and give Bibles in our languages to believers in different places. I think I had given more than 200 Bibles. God had blessed me with a Gospel scooter to carry Bibles, but i have not gone out to give Bibles for more than a year.

You can pray God will bless, and I will soon carry Bibles in Gospel scooter to different places and give to believers. Let God restore and bless Bibles4India.

Thanks!
Praying!

Reactions: My Dreams and Nancy