Biblical Foreknowledge

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
You can pull it up, actually it was you that deleted it. You lied there, you lie now.
These are facts you cannot face. You almost got away with it, but one of the honest pastors had saved it for me. You were not counting on that....what a disgrace
I gave the correct reference on Spurgeon which tells me you did not even read the post,lol.
No wonder your posts are fragmented.
Slowly everyone is seeing these errors being exposed.
The see your slander and dishonest dealings.
MORE importantly God sees.

So do you know about where it is, this alleged post @John Caldwell deleted on Baptist Board where he said he hated Calvinists? Do you know the topic, and what posts were before it, or after it?

Reactions: John Caldwell

John Caldwell

Apr 12, 2019
North Augusta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can pull it up, actually it was you that deleted it. You lied there, you lie now.
These are facts you cannot face. You almost got away with it, but one of the honest pastors had saved it for me. You were not counting on that....what a disgrace
I gave the correct reference on Spurgeon which tells me you did not even read the post,lol.
No wonder your posts are fragmented.
Slowly everyone is seeing these errors being exposed.
The see your slander and dishonest dealings.
MORE importantly God sees.
None of this - to include the Spurgeon reference (as I said, I referenced God's-Man's Will sermon and notes #2...not the refrence Anthony is trying to force on me) - is true.

It is all false allegations invented by Anthony. I do not know why. I suspect he may even believe what he posts, and that is concerning as well.

Last edited:

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So do you know about where it is, this alleged post @John Caldwell deleted on Baptist Board where he said he hated Calvinists? Do you know the topic, and what posts were before it, or after it?
Hello Forrest,
Sorry you have to be dragged into this.
Yes, when I get online I will show everything.
While it did happen at another location, nevertheless
It did happen.
In fact he deleted 3 different posts, then LIED about all 3, saying they never existed...just like he did here.
The language he used in post 857 is almost identical to what he said about me there. He is lying in both places, so it is hard to let it go
The first post was near the end of January...I will get you the name of the thread and others who knew he deleted it.
JonC and I spoke on the phone.
He asked what posts I was talking about.
I have no secrets so I told him.
Soon after their was an inquiry with the administration there.
Those posts were deleted. A couple of other members had copied two of the three posts and sent them to me.
I will send you the information when I get on my laptop in a few hours
First he denied these posts existed saying I had a vivid imagination. Then he suggested I was sleep deprived, and had an evil agenda.
When I supplied two of the three posts,he scrambled to cover his lies,saying
..oh,those posts...then I will find his lying words for you where he was forced to admit they existed, but gave a false reason why he deleted them but did not recall it,lol.
In the second post he thanked bb for banning those who had opposed his posts with a big green smiley.emoticon.
He denied it also, but when forced to, posted a slightly edited version of it.
It is really almost unbelieveable, e xcept I can show it, with others who knew of it.
He is attempting to do it here, but ye cannot delete and edit like he did there, so he can be exposed

Reactions: SovereignGrace

John Caldwell

Apr 12, 2019
North Augusta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why don't you both just take this back over to BB? Only iforrest can delete here, so the point is moot.
He can't. The Administrative team found his claims baseless so he can't take up the argument there. He was banned as well so he can't post for a few more weeks. So he is taking the agenda here.

IMHO as this is the Christian Board issues at the Baptist Board should not be discussed here. My conduct here and there is the same (Anthony is right on that part). So if there is anything to discuss here it should be something I posted on this forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: Willie T

John Caldwell

Apr 12, 2019
North Augusta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why don't you both just take this back over to BB? Only iforrest can delete here, so the point is moot.
Actually, Willie

I am at the point in my life where my biggest concern is whether to choose the smooth or course Metamucil. With these complex issues I do not have time for his silliness (here or there).

Reactions: Willie T

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
He can't. The Administrative team found his claims baseless so he can't take up the argument there. He was banned as well so he can't post for a few more weeks. So he is taking the agenda here.

IMHO as this is the Christian Board issues at the Baptist Board should not be discussed here. My conduct here and there is the same (Anthony is right on that part). So if there is anything to discuss here it should be something I posted on this forum.

There is an explicit claim here about an explicit post being deleted on BB. Which John C denied here. Someone has to be lying here. It should be easy to verify.

John Caldwell

Apr 12, 2019
North Augusta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is an explicit claim here about an explicit post being deleted on BB. Which John C denied here. Someone has to be lying here. It should be easy to verify.
I guarentee to you and every member of this forum that I never stated I hate Calvinists, Catholics, Amyraldianists, Arminianians, or anyone whether Christian or not (on the BaptistBoard, the PuritanBoard, here, or anywhere).

First Anthony complains that I identify with Calvinists . Now he claims I stated I hate them. The lie itself is offensive not only because it is a lie but because of its content.

Once again Anthony is lying. That is who he is. ChristianBoard, meet Anthony D'Arienzo.

Last edited:

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Willie
Jonc has has prevented me from posting till Oct 14.
He likes to censor us when he gets opposition.
I do not care what he believes doctrinally.
We differ.
There are about 12 people so know of several of whom are pastors who will not post there until he steps down.
I do not like this Willie, but he has come here to stalk and bear false witness against me.
I am thankful Forrest wants to see it, am at the doctor now, but will show the sad details shortly.
Sorry he came here to sow discord, but we will clear it up shortly

Reactions: SovereignGrace

John Caldwell

Apr 12, 2019
North Augusta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The fact is I never posted that I hate Calvinists. This is a lie that @Anthony D'Arienzo invented to slander me on this forum.

He has been shown untrustworthy on the BB so now he is here peddling his wares.

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
He has been shown untrustworthy on the BB so now he is here peddling his wares.
I believe you should take the initiative and put all this to a stop. So why not tell Anthony to let bygones be bygones, and simply focus on the issues at hand?

John Caldwell

Apr 12, 2019
North Augusta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe you should take the initiative and put all this to a stop. So why not tell Anthony to let bygones be bygones, and simply focus on the issues at hand?
I've tried. It's an old agenda of his he cannot move past.

Last edited:

Anthony D'Arienzo

Jan 3, 2019
georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can any poster censor you? While we all may not agree, each one is free to post what he believes.
on another site this man is acting as a moderator.
He has deleted many of my posts as well as posts of various pastors and teachers. I do not believe in censorship. You and i have agreed and disagreed. You are welcome to offer your view, and I mine....if there is no profanity, there shouldnot be censorship.

Reactions: Enoch111

John Caldwell

Apr 12, 2019
North Augusta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not over there you ain’t. They’ll sensor you thisquick. That’s why I left there for good.
This is true (depending on what one chooses to post).

The board has rules that people agree to follow when they join (much like thus one). People are free to express their beliefs but they are not free to try to shut down opposing views, use provocative language, insult members (to an extent), and lie (among other things). It is a Christian forum and the staff tries to make sure abusive members are reeled in.

People are not allowed to try to shut down people simply because they disagree.

Just like this forum people are expected to behave in a Christian manner. People can freely discuss their beliefs but some topics exceed the maturity of some members.

It is like this board with the exception it is mostly Baptist.

The problem is sometimes when people cry "free speech" what they really want is to be free from responsibility for what they say.

Last edited:

John Caldwell

Apr 12, 2019
North Augusta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
on another site this man is acting as a moderator.
He has deleted many of my posts as well as posts of various pastors and teachers. I do not believe in censorship. You and i have agreed and disagreed. You are welcome to offer your view, and I mine....if there is no profanity, there shouldnot be censorship.
This is also true to an extent.

On that board members agree to standard of conduct which exceeds just profanity. When members lie, become abusive, engage in plagiarism, insult people....basically violate the standard of contact they agreed to when they joined...posts may be deleted or edited.

The idea is that Christians should be able to discuss doctrine in a Christian manner - not just refrain from profanity.